• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

giphy.gif

Well whatever, you're cute :p

Duress

My friends sister in law is so hot. I wanted to talk to her more, but I wanted to hang out with my friend too. I did make good impression, however.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
New years was great. We went to Brandenburg Tor in Berlin for the big party. Met up with fellow gaffers Origami Superman and his missus for dancing and drinks at the street party. Took us like an hour to get in coz all the barricades were put up. But we got in. Found a bunch of other Aussie there thanks to my badass flag with lights. Proceeded to sing the national anthem at midnight with said new Aussie friends.

Good times. Good times. And a fair amount of sangria

almost made it without throwing up. almost. woke up and felt reasonably well but then the struggle train came and hit me like a, well, train and the rest of history.

now excuse me while i go get a shit ton of mcdonalds fries and put them in a bag so i can lay down at eat out of it like a feed bag they give to horses.

NinjaBoiX

New years was great. We went to Brandenburg Tor in Berlin for the big party. Met up with fellow gaffers Origami Superman and his missus for dancing and drinks at the street party. Took us like an hour to get in coz all the barricades were put up. But we got in. Found a bunch of other Aussie there thanks to my badass flag with lights. Proceeded to sing the national anthem at midnight with said new Aussie friends.

Good times. Good times. And a fair amount of sangria
Sounds like a good time Lisa, glad you had fun!

I was at work at the night club but it was actually a mint night! Made mad tips too, bonus.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I can't seem to be able to connect properly to the internet on my laptop. It barely works just enough for me to connect to Steam and Skype, but whenever I try to browse, all I'm getting in an endlessly loading blank page. And yet no one else's device in the house seems to be having this problem, so it's just the laptop. Can anyone help me?

Turin

Banned
His internet's probably dead again.

And he said he had just made a drunk video too. Those are always great. :(

Dragonz, don't you keep in contact with Jake somehow or are you just internet brethren?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom