• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Ice cream is so much tastier during winter.

But the frozen yogurt shop is deserted (no pun intended).

I just remembered why there's a huge-ass gap in my music taste. I basically skipped out on my preteen generation of music because I wasn't allowed to listen to anything other than smooth jazz and old school R&B in the car and the only music station that I was able to get was radio disney. Probably threw me out of whack and is why I still listen to so many 90's songs and Disney music.

Man

I forgot how fucking much I love the Mother series

I should play Mother 1 at some point, if I can get past the crazy difficulty

But I just started a new game of Earthbound on the Wii U and NNNG. It's so fucking good.

Kevyt

But the frozen yogurt shop is deserted (no pun intended).

I just remembered why there's a huge-ass gap in my music taste. I basically skipped out on my preteen generation of music because I wasn't allowed to listen to anything other than smooth jazz and old school R&B in the car and the only music station that I was able to get was radio disney. Probably threw me out of whack and is why I still listen to so many 90's songs and Disney music.

Me too!! What 90's music do you like? What disney songs do you like?

zeemumu

Me too!! What 90's music do you like? What disney songs do you like?

More or less all of the villain songs, the duets, and those songs that were made purely for Disney Channel Original Movies. Radio Disney would mainly play that and some early 2000's music like Kelly Clarkson and Bowling for Soup. Aside from that, a lot of my jumping off points for music came from video games. I have yet to find a Majora's Mask remix that I didn't like.

Turin

Banned
Tolkien wasn't an awful fuck, he was a British fuck machine.

Lord of the Rings was actually complex allegory detailing Tolkien's sexual exploits, no matter what the fascists over at Wikipedia say.

His hatred for machinery in general likely stemmed from a sexcapade gone wrong during the war.

Kevyt

I was talking about 40 degrees Fahrenheit, which is what, around 4 degrees Celsius?

And I saw into the woods. Yep.

What did you see in the woods?

One time when I was 12 years old, I was running in the park, and there was a small trail that lead to a forest like area. I walked along the trail and there was a large SUV with a couple in it having sex. They did not even notice I was there. It was funny because at first I thought to myself the woman was fixing the driver's seat or something... but she was going at it with a man. It was awkward. I never went to that place of the park afterwards.

zeemumu

What did you see in the woods?

One time when I was 12 years old, I was running in the park, and there was a small trail that lead to a forest like area. I walked along the trail and there was a large SUV with a couple in it having sex. They did not even notice I was there. It was funny because at first I thought to myself the woman was fixing the driver's seat or something... but she was going at it with a man. It was awkward. I never went to that place of the park afterwards.

That's an...interesting story, ahaha. Nah, Into The Woods is a movie. A musical like Les Miserables or Moulin Rouge.

I think I need to bail out of that "GF cheated on me" thread. It's killing my faith in relationships.

Turin

Banned
tumblr_mns7efpQQj1s983xjo1_500.gif

zeemumu

I'm supposed to be driving up to NorCal tomorrow. On the route that I'm going, I might go through slight snowfall on the 5. What do you guys think. Should my Civic be fine? I'd ask the family for advice but I can never gauge danger for them because they over-react to everything.

Turin

Banned
I like Troy so it doesn't bother me. Especially since he's always changing it up, often drastically.

I'm supposed to be driving up to NorCal tomorrow. On the route that I'm going, I might go through slight snowfall on the 5. What do you guys think. Should my Civic be fine? I'd ask the family for advice but I can never gauge danger for them because they over-react to everything.

You ever been up to Big Bear?

zeemumu

I was going to complain about the guy talking about beaming torpedos into the death star in the Star Wars vs Star Trek thread but it seems like Tiddums beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom