• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Thanks a lot for your post, zeemumu. Cleared up with a lot of misconceptions I had about the game.

I saw a gif of one of the boss battle once which had someone who changed his form. That looked hype as hell.

No problem. Twilight Princess is really worth a play, though. It takes place in the same timeline as OoT and Majora's Mask so the map of Hyrule is extremely similar. Plus, OoT/Majora's Mask Link is in it and I always thought that was cool because it's the first time that two Links have ever met, as far as I know. Hyrule Warriors also takes place in that timeline if I remember correctly.

Kevyt

Hello guys, is the legend of Korra any good? I feel like I'm missing out...

Edit: I went on youtube and search for it and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KkDOtNtFk

Is that how it always looks? It looks jerky and laggy... like it's running at 10 frames per second, lol. It's distracting I:

I set the speed to 1.5 and it looks better (the framerate is higher), it feels more smooth. The frame rate is atrocious... it's a deal breaker for me :(

Turin

Banned
tumblr_mezrggAUr81qkbbiyo1_1280.jpg

zeemumu

Hello guys, is the legend of Korra any good? I feel like I'm missing out...

Edit: I went on youtube and search for it and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KkDOtNtFk

Is that how it always looks? It looks jerky and laggy... like it's running at 10 frames per second, lol. It's distracting I:

I set the speed to 1.5 and it looks better (the framerate is higher), it feels more smooth. The frame rate is atrocious... it's a deal breaker for me :(

I had to bail out of the OT for a while because it's almost entirely shipping right now. Don't go in there, spoilers. Also don't look at any Korra-related profile pictures. It's a good series but it had some big shoes to fill and wasn't expected to be just as good as the original series.

Kevyt

I had to bail out of the OT for a while because it's almost entirely shipping right now. Don't go in there, spoilers. Also don't look at any Korra-related profile pictures. It's a good series but it had some big shoes to fill and wasn't expected to be just as good as the original series.

Hmmm... that's what I was thinking too.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRYKATTTT CHRISTMAS

I like this!! Same to you buddy!

Woke up on my keyboard hmmm I guess I thought it would've made a good pillow!

Oh, and someone that was out with us had to go to the ER to get a IV. Level up before you bring that weak shit on my court.

Kater

Banned
Merry Christmas, y'all.

I got some liqueur and money for Christmas. And some some Steam Wallet credit, right in time. 😄

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Jingle Bells,
Batman smells,
Robin laid an egg.
The Batmobile lost its wheel
And the Joker got away, HEY!

Jingle Bells,
Batman smells,
Half a mile away.
Robin sucks a lollipop
And joins the IRA, HEY!

Just a little something we used to sing in school.

zeemumu

$300, cologne, and organizer for my stuff, a new chain, 2 cans of redbull, some candy, and pajama pants.

And my friend loved the scary teddy I made for her.

Oh... Oh dear...

My extremely (EXTREMELY) hyperactive crazy violent American little cousins are coming over for dinner tomorrow. Gotta lock every room that isn't the living room. Gotta move everything valuable. Gotta hope that they don't pick up our tables to use as ramming weapons. ARGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom