• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAKEOUT: SHAM OF NOTREALGAME has been submitted to the 123 Fake Street patent office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Hmm, 20 hours isn't a lot of time for those games. Surprised you liked them without putting more into them. You don't come from a vault in New Vegas. I think I would prefer not starting in a vault but it's only a short period you spend at the beginning of the game anyway, so I'm good either way.

Nope for sure, I just played through the story. I found them rather fun. I enjoyed Skyrim more (300 hours) as I liked the setting better but definitely would play a new Fallout.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
If it's not called Fallout 4 then i doubt it will be a full sequel, maybe a new Fallout 3 spinoff or a mobile game.
Whatever it is please do a Vita version! :(

EDIT:
didn't see it was fake :(

Patryn

If it's not called Fallout 4 then i doubt it will be a full sequel, maybe a new Fallout 3 spinoff or a mobile game.
Whatever it is please do a Vita version! :(

Well, given that this is FAKE FAKE FAKE, you don't have to worry about all that.

For the new page:

Shocking news

ewS50TF.png

https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/530072762854170624

rjinaz

At least they denied the rumor right away. I find it amusing that Hines almost acts annoyed that people are excited about his games so much that they cannot wait to see them release it. That's a good thing Hines. Maybe instead of taking your paying customers for granted, you can throw them a bone? All people really want is a confirmation the game even exists. Being secretive about it is not working in your favor at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom