• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Entropia

No One Remembers
I could see Orton vs. Brock working. Orton still takes those moves and bumps like a champ. I couldn't see Cesaro vs. Brock and having Cesaro F5 him into a table.

Monday's Raw show should feature zero wrestling and skits and be all about polls.

What about poles?

Bp47qaD.gif

Alucard

Banned
Oh wait, it's like an ironic Goldust "pop" because the crowd was egging her on to give one of her opponents a birthday kiss, who clearly wanted no part of it, lol

Yeah, this is apparently part of the lucha "exoticos" culture. They try to kiss the other wrestler or the ref. If you watch more LU, you'll be introduced to Pimpinela Escarlata who does this routine. I'll try to find the article posted a while back about Mexican exoticos and how they challenge gender expectations.

Frecklestein is banned, yet DMczaf lives to post another day. Funny how the world works, friends.
Also there's a link to a gif of Brian Williams'daughter getting her a** eaten out in the Bryan Williams thread and as far as I know, the poster's account is still in good standing.

Also there's a link to a gif of Brian Williams'daughter getting her a** eaten out in the Bryan Williams thread and as far as I know, the poster's account is still in good standing.

Oh damn that's terrible, there's so many Brian Williams threads though, which one, which one specifically?

Verendus

Banned
I think the only reason I'm still on GAF is WrassleGAF. It's 3am, and I'm on a conference call with people from the other side of the world, and I'm cracking up.

Do wwe articles mean anything?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/five-superstars-for-brock-lesnar/

Lets rank the matches in order of most appealing to least

1. 6ZpNyJ1.jpg
  2. hABnsCn.jpg
  3. sbX9yHU.jpg
  4. l29s1MJ.jpg
  5. CAP3blr.jpg
  6. tCQ4IqL.jpg

ambrose and ceasaro with a manager are the only two good matches here. ceasaro needs a manager though. lana could have been a great with him if they gave them like a different gimmick.

orton is so boring. there is nothing I look forward to when he comes out. same promo, same in ring work. guy is as stale as hhh was in 2008.

I have actually enjoyed raw without orton and shaemus. don't even get me started on shaemus.

bray is bray and he would waddle around and cut his dumb silly promos. wold be funny seeing him get f5'd though.

I've got Bronson trying to bring me into court for charges and this guy calling me a snitch.

tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif
Was Bronson referring to this post?
Alright look Daniel Bryan fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now. On this very day that Daniel Bryan will not be in the main event at Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying after Fast Lane when Roman Reigns beats him. I don't wanna hear you crying "I'm gonna make an online petition, I might make an online petition because I'm very upset". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.

Now don't get me wrong I like Daniel Bryan, great wrestler puts on good matches, I wish he'd be the champion again. I wish he going to Mania to fight Brock Lesnar, I think it's a great story. Right? Guy gets injured, NEVER really loses the title and then comes back wins the rumble goes on to face Lesnar the beast Brock Lesnar. The ultimate underdog versus the ultimate just bthis dude'll crush anybody he beats anybody. How can Daniel Bryan possibly overcome him!? Oh no, but that's not gonna happen that story will not be told. I'M SORRY. EHHHH, EHHHH. WHHYYYY!? WHY!?? Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too. Oh my god that would be a great story, but we're not gonna witness it, it's not gonna happen and I want you to accept it now.

You should've accepted it before the Royal Rumble. I KNEW Roman Reigns was gonna win, I told you this and you motherfuckers were still on here, "no, no, no I think the fans changed their mind." You think Vince McMahon gives a fuck what you think? You think Vince McMahon cares? He'll be dead soon. He wants Roman Reigns to be the fucking GUY and that's who it's gonna be. They been planning this all fucking year. Now I can say they gave you a way last year they gave you a fuck away last year and that was a whole different story. It ain't happening this year.

First off all you ruined everything last year. Batista was gonna win the belt, fucking BATISTA, Guardians of the Galaxy Batista he was go on Summerslam. I would think, right? And face Brock Lesnar, the Beast vs. The Animal, you ruined it, you ruined Vince Mcmahon's ultimate dream of that match.

And now you think, now you think he's gonna once again allow you to ruin Roman Reigns, ALLOW YOU to ruin everything he's built to get here. I mean he ended the fucking STREAK for this he made John Cena look like a BITCH for this. And you think you're gonna ruin it? You think he's gonna give all of that to Br- to Daniel Bryan you understand whoever beats Lesnar that beats the guy who ended the streak beats the guy that dominated John Cena, Brock Lesnar's a bad motherfucker and he's gonna be beat by Roman Reigns. You think they gonna allow Daniel Bryan to take all that?

Come on man it ain't fucking happening, you need to accept it now and I know they got ya'll hyped up now "Oh my god they're gonna fight at Fastlane!" Oh my god they're gonna have a match and whoever wins fights Lesnar. Who do you thinks gonna win that match? Are you this fucking dumb? Do you think they're gonna fucking let Daniel Bryan win that match? NO, all of this is Vince Mcmahon fucking with you that's all it is. Fucking with your emotions don't worry, don't worry will get that belt back one day when the time is right when Vince Mcmahon is ready to give your way to let you celebrate, but not this time, not this time, not THIS Mania. Not this Fastlane, not this Rumble it ain't fucking happening.

Just accept it please, I don't wanna see ya'll on here crying on the 22nd isn't that when the ppv is, crying and shit "Oh why Daniel Bryan deserved it, OH I can't believe it, ohhhhh." Booing and shit I don't even get why they boo Roman Reigns, I like Roman Reigns okay oh he's not the best promo well he'll get better. Okay? OKAY. We'll put him with a manager, there's plenty of solutions. OKAY, guy?

But I agree with you I wouldn't put Roman Reigns in there, I'd put Daniel Bryan but eth-I don't run the place okay, I don't fucking run it. I just watch the shit and I'm telling you right now Roman Reigns will be in the main event against Brock Lesnar. It won't be no triple threat. Dr Duncan on here talking about "It'll be a triple threat" NOO Dr Duncan DRUM alert THAT. It ain't gonna be nothing, it's gonna be Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar. Sting, Triple H and Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan is probably the opening match. Daniel Bryan will be the opening match, bet on it. BET ON IT.

And you motherfuckers will be upset too, you'll be like "Daniel Bryan's opening match!?? NOT FAIR. He main evented last year!" And you should be happy, you should be happy he got that main event. CM Punk never got his main event be happy for Daniel Bryan they gave Daniel Bryan that main event. Okay? They gave him that they ain't gonna give him it every year. Okay, you getting greedy now you're getting greedy. You want it all, you want it all and I'm hey, I totally understand, it's a great story I get where you're coming from, but Vince Mcmahon is getting his way this year. Accept it, deal with it and quit crying about it cause it isn't is you're wasting your fucking breath because ain't shit gonna change. It's gonna be Roman Reigns shove it down your fucking throat, he's shoving it down Bobo! He's shoving it in your throat and you're gonna have to accept it. Anyway, peace.

Was Bronson referring to this post?

let me take a closer look

Alright look Daniel Bryan fans, accept it right now. Accept it right now. On this very day that Daniel Bryan will not be in the main event at Wrestlemania. Please accept it right now. I don't wanna hear you crying after Fast Lane when Roman Reigns beats him. I don't wanna hear you crying "I'm gonna make an online petition, I might make an online petition because I'm very upset". I don't wanna hear none of that bullshit. I just want you to accept it.

Now don't get me wrong I like Daniel Bryan, great wrestler puts on good matches, I wish he'd be the champion again. I wish he going to Mania to fight Brock Lesnar, I think it's a great story. Right? Guy gets injured, NEVER really loses the title and then comes back wins the rumble goes on to face Lesnar the beast Brock Lesnar. The ultimate underdog versus the ultimate just bthis dude'll crush anybody he beats anybody. How can Daniel Bryan possibly overcome him!? Oh no, but that's not gonna happen that story will not be told. I'M SORRY. EHHHH, EHHHH. WHHYYYY!? WHY!?? Don't get me wrong, I'm upset too. Oh my god that would be a great story, but we're not gonna witness it, it's not gonna happen and I want you to accept it now.

You should've accepted it before the Royal Rumble. I KNEW Roman Reigns was gonna win, I told you this and you motherfuckers were still on here, "no, no, no I think the fans changed their mind." You think Vince McMahon gives a fuck what you think? You think Vince McMahon cares? He'll be dead soon. He wants Roman Reigns to be the fucking GUY and that's who it's gonna be. They been planning this all fucking year. Now I can say they gave you a way last year they gave you a fuck away last year and that was a whole different story. It ain't happening this year.

First off all you ruined everything last year. Batista was gonna win the belt, fucking BATISTA, Guardians of the Galaxy Batista he was go on Summerslam. I would think, right? And face Brock Lesnar, the Beast vs. The Animal, you ruined it, you ruined Vince Mcmahon's ultimate dream of that match.

And now you think, now you think he's gonna once again allow you to ruin Roman Reigns, ALLOW YOU to ruin everything he's built to get here. I mean he ended the fucking STREAK for this he made John Cena look like a BITCH for this. And you think you're gonna ruin it? You think he's gonna give all of that to Br- to Daniel Bryan you understand whoever beats Lesnar that beats the guy who ended the streak beats the guy that dominated John Cena, Brock Lesnar's a bad motherfucker and he's gonna be beat by Roman Reigns. You think they gonna allow Daniel Bryan to take all that?

Come on man it ain't fucking happening, you need to accept it now and I know they got ya'll hyped up now "Oh my god they're gonna fight at Fastlane!" Oh my god they're gonna have a match and whoever wins fights Lesnar. Who do you thinks gonna win that match? Are you this fucking dumb? Do you think they're gonna fucking let Daniel Bryan win that match? NO, all of this is Vince Mcmahon fucking with you that's all it is. Fucking with your emotions don't worry, don't worry will get that belt back one day when the time is right when Vince Mcmahon is ready to give your way to let you celebrate, but not this time, not this time, not THIS Mania. Not this Fastlane, not this Rumble it ain't fucking happening.

Just accept it please, I don't wanna see ya'll on here crying on the 22nd isn't that when the ppv is, crying and shit "Oh why Daniel Bryan deserved it, OH I can't believe it, ohhhhh." Booing and shit I don't even get why they boo Roman Reigns, I like Roman Reigns okay oh he's not the best promo well he'll get better. Okay? OKAY. We'll put him with a manager, there's plenty of solutions. OKAY, guy?

But I agree with you I wouldn't put Roman Reigns in there, I'd put Daniel Bryan but eth-I don't run the place okay, I don't fucking run it. I just watch the shit and I'm telling you right now Roman Reigns will be in the main event against Brock Lesnar. It won't be no triple threat. Dr Duncan on here talking about "It'll be a triple threat" NOO Dr Duncan DRUM alert THAT. It ain't gonna be nothing, it's gonna be Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar. Sting, Triple H and Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan is probably the opening match. Daniel Bryan will be the opening match, bet on it. BET ON IT.

And you motherfuckers will be upset too, you'll be like "Daniel Bryan's opening match!?? NOT FAIR. He main evented last year!" And you should be happy, you should be happy he got that main event. CM Punk never got his main event be happy for Daniel Bryan they gave Daniel Bryan that main event. Okay? They gave him that they ain't gonna give him it every year. Okay, you getting greedy now you're getting greedy. You want it all, you want it all and I'm hey, I totally understand, it's a great story I get where you're coming from, but Vince Mcmahon is getting his way this year. Accept it, deal with it and quit crying about it cause it isn't is you're wasting your fucking breath because ain't shit gonna change. It's gonna be Roman Reigns shove it down your fucking throat, he's shoving it down Bobo! He's shoving it in your throat and you're gonna have to accept it. Anyway, peace.

I believe so.

Top Bottom