• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Yeah, I've been a subscriber of unblock-us for about 9 months now to get USA Netflix and it's been flawless with the network so far. I daresay I've encountered less problems than I've heard from people in America even.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, I've been a subscriber of unblock-us for about 9 months now to get USA Netflix and it's been flawless with the network so far. I daresay I've encountered less problems than I've heard from people in America even.
Yeah, I subscribed to them a year ago and never had any trouble, amazing service really.

Sblargh

Banned

Yeah, I'm still on the free week trial, but I'm really impressed with the service. It made my wwe network experience 50% more expensive per month, but hey, two products that are worth their subscription cost.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, I'm still on the free week trial, but I'm really impressed with the service. It made my wwe network experience 50% more expensive per month, but hey, two products that are worth their subscription cost.
When you consider getting worldwide Netflix as well as all the US website and BBC iPlayer, it's pretty much the best thing ever for any European to get.

Sblargh

Banned
When you consider getting worldwide Netflix as well as all the US website and BBC iPlayer, it's pretty much the best thing ever for any European to get.

I'm from Brazil, actually.
Wrestling is so not popular here. :(

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't even know it exists.
And speaking of internet, c'mon Batista, your catchphrase is "deal with it"?

Cagey

Banned
The hat. The glasses. The skinny jeans. The lack of a shirt. The tats. The spotlight. The DEAL WITH IT. The Punk jabs.

Glorious look. Dickbag factor over the charts.

Hmm. What if they add a stip to Triple H vs. Dbry? If Dbry wins his match he gets added to the main event later in the night?

styl3s

Now crowds will ironically chant TENNN-SAIIII.
I wonder if the crowd will chant Ryback at Goldberg when he makes his inevitable 2 year 2 main event mania contract.

Hmm. What if they add a stip to Triple H vs. Dbry? If Dbry wins his match he gets added to the main event later in the night?
Because Bry would have to win if they did that and he's not taking the title at mania.

They aren't going to add that stip and have him to lose to trip or add it, have him win it and then screw him at the end further dragging out this storyline that has been going since summerslam. He will beat HHH at mania which will give him a guaranteed title shot at the next PPV or something.

somedevil

NXT tv spoiler:

Solomon Crowe
debuts!!!!

Also WrestleMania Spoilers:

The latest WrestleMania lineup we got lists the world title match a "Batista vs Orton vs ?," which allows for the possibility that Daniel Bryan could get into the match somehow, such as by beating Triple H or being added by Hulk Hogan. Matches that have been pitched but not yet solidified are Big E vs. Dean Ambrose to unify the secondary titles; Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns; Sheamus vs. Christian; Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust; and some kind of NXT match on the main card. Not sure what to think of Cody-Goldust. I agreed with the sentiment that the match should be held off, but they've cooled off a lot since losing the tag titles. It should be a WrestleMania program, and if you wait a year, they could lose whatever steam the program has left. Plus, they could always have the brothers reconcile after the match and have them go back to teaming afterwards.

tumblr_n1okdjFCx61qec8dto2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom