• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

The guy is a spectacular coward heel, better than Orton even. Thanks for making me notice Dave

Watching Dave tell the crowd what a macho god he his whilst he wheezes like a 80 year asthmatic will be glorious.

On another not Bo Dallas is now dead. All he had to get up to the main roster was his shitty, annoying heel routine and now Batista's basically stolen his existence.

Bhh0eaOIgAADPRW.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/psychof0x/status/439229029661806592

Chris Fox @psychof0x
Benoit's been Royally Farooqued on the #WWENetwork

https://twitter.com/psychof0x/status/439253600985182208

The very same. And look who replaced Farooq - The Ghost Of Wrestling Past

DED

krae_man

I love how Batista keeps tweeting about how he doesn't care about the haters. He's clearly pissed that him sucking combined with the WWE's horrible booking of Daniel Bryan has ruined his mania program.

Showaddy

I love how Batista keeps tweeting about how he doesn't care about the haters. He's clearly pissed that him sucking combined with the WWE's horrible booking of Daniel Bryan has ruined his mania program.

Yeah let's not joke about, he wanted people to love him like some sort of returning hero.

So it looks like they've stopped with the Shield breakup storyline, right?

Why in the fuck is THIS march happening again? #gurlwhy?

Nameless

So it looks like they've stopped with the Shield breakup storyline, right?

Unless they're going to feud against a ragtag collection of parttimers/guys WWE has nothing else for going into mania, I don't see what else they could be doing. I'd take a Shield vs Jericho/RVD/Shame.us match over a rushed Shield break up.

I also like the idea of a faction face turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom