• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
WE ARE SO BAD WE CANT ORGANISE A QUIT!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
pes is edgy

injustica.gif

Kikarian

I alway's end up not carrying on with ultimate team. Is it a must to buy Packs with MS Point's for a good team? I never get enough coins...

Just pick manager mode, I think you can select to control just one player before each match.

It's not the exact same experience but I think that's the best you'll get.

Nah that sucks as I used to control all the team but have my virtual pro in there developing etc

Just seems a silly omission really

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Nah that sucks as I used to control all the team but have my virtual pro in there developing etc

Just seems a silly omission really

The VP is now divided into several modes anyway. You need to redevelop him everytime for a new campaign and/or online club gaming, if I understood correctly.

But yeah, omitting a feature that didnt hurt anyone is stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there any downsides to playing the team in Player mode? Seems like a much easier way to get assists/goals with my guy rather than hoping the computer feels like passing to me.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is there any downsides to playing the team in Player mode? Seems like a much easier way to get assists/goals with my guy rather than hoping the computer feels like passing to me.

Nope. Did that too in all the previous versions. Works even online when you have the ANY control and shoot goals with your player.

I alway's end up not carrying on with ultimate team. Is it a must to buy Packs with MS Point's for a good team? I never get enough coins...

Absolutely not. Play seasons mode offline while you build up a squad. Even a 100 chemistry bronze team is a lot of fun to play with. It is important to build a cheap 100 chem team asap before worrying about getting the players you like.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
congrats to pc crew, just barely got promotion out of div 10 then wrecked face in division 9, really pulling it together nicely in those last 4 games

Mr Cola

tomorrow i think im gonna switch up and move onto the wing, my crossing seems quite good and i like the playmaking, plus i cant shoot for shit

Should I just accept the fact that team games online will always use the famous clubs and national teams? I kind of want to play a team game with 2 random small teams.

I mostly play this game in career mode, and I've pumped my guy up to around 70-75 in every stat just so I won't be sold off to Korea or somewhere like that. I really appreciate the new first touch system, but it seems like my guy often can't even take a walk with the ball without one of my first few touches sending the ball far enough ahead of me that a defender can just swoop into the gap and run off.

Is this a result of the game being on Fast or is there some stat I need to be pumping up to avoid that?

I would do some tests to find out myself, but after the last few matches I'm not really eager to turn the game back on. Don't get me wrong—I love it and think the new mechanics are wonderful, but it's definitely always a love-hate relationship with FIFA.

Quick tip:

Not a fan of Messi kicking it on your menu? Go to the training section and wherever you select your player for the training games, it changes the player on the menu also! I've got Super Mario on mine lol

Soi-Fong

tomorrow i think im gonna switch up and move onto the wing, my crossing seems quite good and i like the playmaking, plus i cant shoot for shit

I'll prolly stay in the middle and be CAM or stay as a striker.

I can't do shit in CM and I'm horrible at tactical defending and positioning so I can't be a defender as well.

Happy though today! First time I played clubs and I scored 3 goals today including the penalty! lol

HenryHSH

Nice. Thierry Henry is about to be on my home screen!

Oh and by the way... How is Henry not a commentary name anymore? Seriously?

edit: Henry looks awful in a Red Bull jersey. :'[

Spent an extra 5,000 msp on UT and that's all I willing to spend, got some decent players so I'm happy.

Prices should start to rise in the next 24hrs and settle in the next few days.

I see price fixing is rife once again, had to scap for CAM - CM cards and 433 formation.

When people have teams built on ut anyone up for a friendly? I could do with the practice.

Last year you can play friends and contracts wouldn't count hopefully that hasn't changed.

Majukun

what makes you say that? I'm enjoying it online with my super serie A team

too damn fast,too damn easy to score long shots (i've scored a 45 m shot with guarin),it's like a flipper with all these rebounds....if fife 13 offline is a goos simulation of football,ultimate team is pure arcade

If you play as any, do the goals and assists you create with your default players register specifically for your Pro even if the Pro wasn't the one who made the assist or goal?

Top Bottom