• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

What team do you play as?

I may quit for any number of reasons. Bad connection, bad weather, or bad stadium.

If anyone is looking to play some friendlies, feel free to add me on Xbox. GT is the same as my GAF name.

anyone use Ultimate Team? i can never get it to to work right. I go to single player tournaments and it always says there's a problem with the servers. I'm on PS3 btw

Ray665

Anybody still play this? I would love to join an active pro club if that even exist. Not upgrading until next year so I wouldn't mind playing some pro club again.

Gaaraz

I know I'm a year too late with this, but is there anyway to have the almost RPG like elements of your own virtual pro in different modes?

I really like the idea of completing certain objectives (ie complete x number of passes, score a diving header etc) to level up, but find the career mode to be unbearably slow... I just want to play matches! Maybe have some sort of mini league/tournament going on, but I don't want to spend ages sitting in the menu screens before each game, waiting for an entire season to simulate.

Top Bottom