• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 17 demo releases today

Hixx

Seriously can anybody point to me how to download the PC demo? It just takes me to the store page with the 3 editions, not a single thing about the demo.

Genio88

Downloading right now on Xbox One, gonna try it on my PC too, with i7 4770k anf GTX 980 i'm curious to see how better will look compared to XB1, though i'm gonna definitely buy it on XB1 since there it'll be easier to find online players, also I've got almost all my friends playing there, and Legends for Ultimate Team are also inviting beig Del Piero among them

Fuck you EA. I'm hating you even before the game's demo. Once I'll be playing and enduring the usual shit it is, god damn I'll be pissed.

And keep playing. It's a sad world. xD

Oh: and everything from the webstore to the app is built so that you buy the game rather than try it.

thenameDS

Can't wait to try it out when I get home. Will play it on my TV don't want to spoil myself to 144hz on my monitor, since I'll be playing it on the Xbox One S when it arrives.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Download's slow as fuck on Origin

Can't wait to try it out when I get home. Will play it on my TV don't want to spoil myself to 144hz on my monitor, since I'll be playing it on the Xbox One S when it arrives.

Doing the same haha, stuck on XB1 because of friends, but demoing on PC

Ivan

PSN link works, thanx.

Playstation store on PS4 is still showing maintenence status though...

Pause/resume makes it fast again if your download is slow.

Newman96

Has the EU store link gone dead? It's not working for me anymore, purchased the demo but can't work out how to download it on my PS4.

Majukun

The new version of origin keeps crashing, i can't even see my library. Now i uninstalled it to make a clean install, if that makes sense (probably not but eh). Anyway how many GB is the demo?

around 8 if i remember correctly

Xando

New origin is crashing when starting it

GG EA

The new version of origin keeps crashing, i can't even see my library. Now i uninstalled it to make a clean install, if that makes sense (probably not but eh). Anyway how many GB is the demo?

EDIT:

Oh wow. Guess i'm playing tomorrow.
Even reinstall doesn't solve the crashing for me

fuck this

Origin is dead.

Can't load anything and when it does there's no way to install the demo.

EA running again for worst company ever.

I quit console gaming to avoid things like this but nope, inefficiency follows me around xD

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Gotta be the new story mode or due to the engine change that is taking the space. The beta was like 10 GB more than FIFA 16.

Xater

The game looks real nice and runs well. Enjoy the new corners. The story mode part of the demo was very short, but it's promising. I am excited for a FIFA again.

Top Bottom