• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 21-27 | Easter EG Hunting

Shouta

Yes, just email me or one of the other mods to get it changed. It's fine to switch to something other than your college email after you've established yourself on the forum.

Shito

Yes, just email one of the other mods to get it changed. It's fine to switch to something other than your college email after you've established yourself on the forum.
Nice to know: I'm still registered with the email from my first work, which I left ages ago.
I'll have to think about making the switch.

casperOne

Use bots to have "only" 13k? I don't think so, those "bot guys" go crazy in the numbers

A few months ago I went to the Salty Bet channel and saw 25K viewers. I thought it was crazy, but it was most likely twitch bots.

2 Old 2 Furious on Friday and then King of New York on Saturday? NYC is going in this weekend.

2O2F should be good.

Can't wait to play Super Turbo on Friday. OLD MAN GAMES.

Look for the OFL logo at 2O2F and TKONY =)

Fighting Games Weekly | The Desolation of Smug

I can't recall when a title was suggested so early which would be so overwhelmingly appropriate, but I believe this is a case of that.

Don't mess it up enzo.

Ouch. Too soon Enzo.

The timing was perfect. I would have spit something out if I was drinking it.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Don't know if it was posted already, but I missed this FT5 between Combofiend and Vic the Slick (which happened at NCR I suppose?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXuNJY9aOk4

Combofiend is playing Poison. #pagingQ
He's making her look quite good. Some guy in the comments is telling about how Combofiend told him she would lose her cancellable sweep, and how it's still just a "bugged" leftover from SFxT -- sounds fishy to me, as she still has it in the arcade version that released. If it really was a "bug", I doubt it would have made it to the arcades...

LOOOOL Let her keep it :p

She looks like a fair and honest character :D
LOL at the EX fireball speeds

I will say that I didn't really like that Combofiend was going for the follow up on the kick though as much as he did.

Warpticon

I hate that requirement. Emails from non-free providers are kind of inherently worse than emails from free providers. I've lost important stuff because of the volatility of those emails.

I get why the requirement is there, but it still sucks. If it wasn't for my teamspooky.com email that no longer exists, I wouldn't be here today.

JeTmAn81

Yes, just email me or one of the other mods to get it changed. It's fine to switch to something other than your college email after you've established yourself on the forum.

Ah, I didn't know you could do this. I'm interested in changing from my work e-mail to my Gmail account so I'll have to send a message.

bigger revival than SF4

Came with it's own stamp of approval:
hqdefault.jpg

kirblar

Marvel losing popularity was the revival the FGC needed ;)
Game got me in here in the first place. It's sad to see what's become of it. I just hope that we can get a new one at some point in the next generation cycle. (and that Sony has money-hatted a VS/DS4 revival because it lines up perfectly with their console name.)

LET A MAN DREAM

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
All of you are horrible... I want Marvel to come back like the Phoenix that it is! And hopefully this EVO will cement that since we all clearly know Marvel is more fun than SF (one has more BS than the other) and even more entertaining to watch when there is a diverse pool.

Hopefully Twitch backs EVO with a few other big names and we start to grow into the monster that we all thirst to be!

All of you are horrible... I want Marvel to come back like the Phoenix that it is! And hopefully this EVO will cement that since we all clearly know Marvel is more fun than SF (one has more BS than the other) and even more entertaining to watch when there is a diverse pool.

Hopefully Twitch backs EVO with a few other big names and we start to grow into the monster that we all thirst to be!

I want Marvel 4.

NOT HAPPENING BRO!

Tik-Tok

Not one thing said here is true.

Top Bottom