• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

Disagree, do you know how hype people got over Phoenix Wright?

Did these people already play fighting games and Phoenix Wright games or players that never played fighting games and only Phoenix Wright? Either way I don't know but I would love to find some magical way to get the numbers for the latter.

Compbros

Did these people already play fighting games and Phoenix Wright games or players that never played fighting games and only Phoenix Wright? Either way I don't know but I would love to find some magical way to get the numbers for the latter.

No way to tell, I just know people were begging for Phoenix in a fighting game since Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Ok, this is still an hypothetical at the moment, but if I were to mention that our room at the EVO hotel needs 2 more people to share with (keeping in mind that more people may or may not get added to the room once the actual day is there), would any GAF person going to EVO be interested?

Top Bottom