• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Mar 16-22 | Mo Money, Momochi

Nyoro SF

PS4 version it still is. My laptop can't possibly run this beautiful game ;_;

Don't worry once you become a doc you'll start rolling in the big bucks to buy a super PC with! CashMoney|BakedYams

Which reminds me, I really hope that the prices of graphic cards comes down soon. I remember buying mine three years ago at a very reasonable price but nowadays it looks like price drops are a thing of the past...?

Shouta

Looking at prices for Q's flight to Vegas. They haven't changed too much at all. Normal airlines look like they're about 450 a ticket while Allegiant is like 200 (though probably higher after various charges). I'm mostly concerned about how comfortable Q will be on the plane as it seemed like he had a tough time on the flight before. =/

alstein

Looking at prices for Q's flight to Vegas. They haven't changed too much at all. Normal airlines look like they're about 450 a ticket while Allegiant is like 200 (though probably higher after various charges). I'm mostly concerned about how comfortable Q will be on the plane as it seemed like he had a tough time on the flight before. =/

Try to get tickets on a Friday- that's when I've noticed they are cheapest.

CATMYZwU8AAD0Sp.png

vulva

Last Sunday of the month try booking

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Don't worry once you become a doc you'll start rolling in the big bucks to buy a super PC with! CashMoney|BakedYams

Which reminds me, I really hope that the prices of graphic cards comes down soon. I remember buying mine three years ago at a very reasonable price but nowadays it looks like price drops are a thing of the past...?

I just want to buy a $2,000 graphics card so I can pimp out my games on steam with mods.

gutabo

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to me. Anoder shitty day, at least I can catch a lunch break. Having some roasted cuy(guinea pig) for lunch ;)

Damn... My condolences. It sucks that this happened. Things will get better, at least you and your wife have each other and family to support each other hermano.

dat feeling when in your life being legally dead isn't the biggest WTF ever

you got your life sounding like a suspense thriller, i hope you make it to the credit roll

Gutabo wtf you should sell that story to Hollywood.

Sorry to hear that Gutabo. I had my CC info taken when I was with my folks on a family vacation. The guy bought 8k in car parts in Brazil. Living in SF I didn't even had a car at the time.
I guess FDIC doesn't exist in your country.

Jesus.

I sincerely hope everything works out and the guys behind this get brought to justice.

I just saw gutabo's post. That sounds awful. I hope things start taking a turn for the better for you as soon as possible.

what in the actual fuck @ gutabo's story

Well today we got the police paper we needed to start some legal actions. Family has loaned some money, friends some more, so we're doing better. Wife is still not good. My son is trying his best to keep her cheered up and it's working.

Well, the "legally dead" story is way longer and yes, a couple journalists have asked me to tell my story. Thing is, we have to wait until the trials are over because the gangster I'm against has lots of money and influences everywhere. He even got a piece on the second biggest newspaper in my country about our case. Of course, the article is full of holes, lies, it's all about him being a victim and it doesn't really go anywhere but he has the power to do that and to bribe the prosecution to believe his lies. I guess when it's over I will make a thread in OT :p

the timing looks rough.

1st frame after wakeing up. If you get the input right it becomes no harder than DPing without pianoing in ST.

No, you will not see Rufus mains other than that Japanese chap use this for a while. But once folks have the timing down expect to see this a lot.

So at this point Snake Eyez has to be getting the Red Bull sponsor right? He gets retweeted by them. He's at the Red Bull studio streaming. It seems like he's sponsored.

Horseress

Weirdly hyped not knowing how to play Tekken properly.

Neither do I, but they are finally making a Tekken game taking newcomers in consideration, that's something to get hyped about

So at this point Snake Eyez has to be getting the Red Bull sponsor right? He gets retweeted by them. He's at the Red Bull studio streaming. It seems like he's sponsored.

Kazunoko is crying in a corner somewhere, washing his tears away with a Monster Energy Drink

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

Hey man, other countries enjoy fine cuisines.

Japanese Gouken attending NLBC

Kreygasm. Will definitely be tuning in early tomorrow.

aUhDoiv.gif

But... Why ? I wanted it so bad and now I feel sad. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN THIS COW!

Count Blackule make the thread

breh

I second this, he's the only one who could match the hype through text. Do it Count!

Edit:

Count only gets my vote if he goes in with the emotes. Would make my weekend.

is there going to be any high stakes marvel mm at final round?

F. Champ is trying to get a FT5 or FT10 with Jwong and Vineeth (Apologyman) for a grand.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
We got all the Marvel gods there? Plus Apologyman and Cloud805? This is gonna be pretty good.

I hope Chris comes through, he's sponsored now. Top 8 is gonna be stacked like CRAZY! My Sunday just got more hype with the addition of the greatest cheat meal of them all, Taco Bell.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
ChrisG's new sponsor announced that he's going, unless that's changed since last week.

Sweet! Time to see that EVO rematch or maybe a great upset that will revitalize the Marvel community!
It'd be pretty dope to see a good Chun Li emerge out of nowhere since I believe she's a character with a lot of untapped potential.

I'm interested to see how Chris does after such a long hiatus

People couldn't stop Kosmos, I think he'll be fine as long as he isn't rusty.

You can get rusty in marvel hella fast. I hope Chris is in decent form and keeps things interesting.

Doesn't Chris regularly go to underground tournaments that don't get streamed? I could have sworn from all the pictures I've seen of him at other gaming events shown here in the past.

mbpm1

Can the washed up Scrub Chris G beat the even more washed up scrub Justin this time?

/the last emperor

Top Bottom