• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 18-24 | FGC Kickstart 101: Cut a deal with the bronies

2Pac il est mort!

Up 2-0, made a huge mistake which cost him a match, and Luffy took control. 3-2.

Grand Finals

Xian (W) v Luffy

3. 2Pac
4. Cuongster
5. F-Word
5. Chris G
7. Momi
7. Fasoll

AnFox

2Pac il est mort!

qJFGFtl.gif

Xian will get bopped by a grappler in pools, guarantee it.

Who did he lose to in last EVO anyway, I remember him being in the pool of death, him + Ryan Hart + some Japanese killer (Kindevu?), but other than that I don't recall what happened to him since I predicted he was gonna make top 8 that year.

gutabo

Dammit, I missed everything today! Links to archives pretty please?

Also what are you guys watching ATM?

Thanks in advance! <3

onionfrog

Cool, Thanks.
Injustice looks pretty fun
I agree. It looks alot better after seeing some footage of real matches.
All the character reveal trailers and other videos were scripted, AI type videos.
Its looks pretty fluid in actual gameplay and quite a bit faster than MK.
Right now, San Diego marvel with Viscant stories http://www.twitch.tv/sandiegofgc
Viscant's commentary is surprisingly godlike.
He was just talking about a hypothetical Disney VS Capcom game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I agree. It looks alot better after seeing some footage of real matches.
All the character reveal trailers and other videos were scripted, AI type videos.
Its looks pretty fluid in actual gameplay and quite a bit faster than MK.
It definitely looks better than MK and more fluid. A ton of the animations are still janky but now it just looks like part of the reason MK's combat was janky is because they're trying to stay true to tradition for the series instead of moving things forward. And the other part is just their animators. The IP seems to be holding them back and/or they don't know what to do with it.

LakeEarth

The recent footage has definitely made me more receptive to Injustice. It still doesn't look like the kind of fighter I'd sink SFIV and UMvC3 time into it, but I definitely want to play it.

Top Bottom