• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 18-24 | FGC Kickstart 101: Cut a deal with the bronies

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Capcom trademarked the title:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/20/fighters-of-capcom-trademarked/

People assume it's a fighting game, but it could be an iOS card game featuring Street Fighter and Darkstalker characters for all we know. Lupinko posting "Is that so?" in response to someone claiming it's a fighting game with Marvel 3 mechanics made the rumor explode further. Really, all we know is that the name got trademarked.
There's actually a very high chance it's a rough translation for a mobile game they've already launched in Japan that features a bunch of Capcom IPs. The name escapes me at the moment though.

EDIT: It's mentioned in the link, my bad. Capcom All Stars With Everyone.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
...why would anyone want to play against Tokido or Mago when Yipes is there? I guess Dang gets to play Yipes more often, but still

Lemme see Arthur controlling dat. I want to see Tokido get what FChamp got at Devastation.

...why would anyone want to play against Tokido or Mago when Yipes is there? I guess Dang gets to play Yipes more often, but still

Lemme see Arthur controlling dat. I want to see Tokido get what FChamp got at Devastation.

the same reason you play against a starcraft player instead of daigo

Kill a character and get a stick? I'm picking Mago all day.

TheChits

That's Ness, you fool!

In my haste I've made a horrible mistake
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom