• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 20-26 | MRN died so Guilty Gear could live!

Jaxel

To all FGC-GAF members that'll be doing GAF reactions to Xbox event tomorrow, stay safe an remember, if you suspect something you'll post is ambiguous enough to have mods wondering "not sure if troll", just don't post it.

Lol... I'll be doing a live chat/commentary on the event tomorrow on my stream... http://twitch.tv/8wayrun

Also, what happened to getting my FGC Stream Browser in the OP?

Azure J

I like the idea of poverty chatting it up during the event too. GAF is going to blow up 4:1 odds on it. I'll probably hang out in a few rooms (furby, 8way) and have the Twitch stream up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Unless they start showing me Halo shit, I won't care for the next Xbox.
Some GAFer said they're working on a Halo ARPG, and linked to some employee who's friend he got the info from. Also earlier rumours of a spin off title which could be the same thing.

Is that new Cudi album any good?
It has shades of the MotMs, but ultimately is full of mediocre songs, it's hard to love. Red Eye w/Haim though <3

Dahbomb

How's Ammy's meter-build assist? Seems like a way easier character to pick up than Morrigan, given Champ's C-Tier status with her atm.

edit: Also lets you extend damage off Chaotic Flame via DHC.
Ammy meter building assist is ass compared to Morrigan's.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jbpDNby8YcBESk.jpg
jb1epfEH41wMVI.jpg

lol

He rage quit when I did wake up super, but to be fair he did a really shitty jump so that's his fault. Catwoman is pretty scary though.

LakeEarth

How's Ammy's meter-build assist? Seems like a way easier character to pick up than Morrigan, given Champ's C-Tier status with her atm.

edit: Also lets you extend damage off Chaotic Flame via DHC.

Ammy's meter assist is as vulnerable as Morrigan's meter assist looks like it should be.

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Server Overload lol.

Actually I use a pretty good website and pay a yearly fee, working on the fix now.
Should be back Soon.

And the post is announcement of a Steel Cage at CEO.

soakrates

I'm confident GGXrd (I keep wanting to say "exturd") will look and play great on whatever engine it's built. Arc Sys have always struck me as somewhat perfectionist, what with all the updates they roll out. I haven't touched one of their games since the first BB though, so they could have been phoning it in for years for all I know.

Either way, I'm looking forward to being awful at this game and still loving it, just like with every other GG I've played.

JDdelphin

Wins at the tourney shouldn't count unless they escape the cage 1st

Will the cage matches be no holds barred? Are we finally going to see people fighting with their fight sticks?

THAT'S AN UNFORGIVING TE TO THE HEAD! HE MIGHT BE AT A DISADVANTAGE THIS NEXT ROUND

WHAT'S THIS? THE STICK HAD A FALSE BOTTOM AND HE'S THROWN A MYSTERIOUS SUBSTANCE INTO HIS OPPONENTS FACE! THIS HAS TO HURT HIS ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY COMBO!

HE'S USING THE CORD TO CHOKE HIM AND STILL MANAGING TO END THE ROUND DECISIVELY! USING A PAD MIGHT HELP HIM HERE

Lulubop

Well Ono seems to be Capcom's voice in general these days, so it doesn't necessarily mean a fighting game will be shown. Also why wouldn't capcom have anything to show at E3? Seems pretty believable to me.

sleepykyo

Capcom Vancouver's big game hasn't been announced yet, right? And Ono was busy in Vancouver. Therefore, Ono is going to present CV's (aka Blue Castle's) big game.

Dahbomb

Well Ono seems to be Capcom's voice in general these days, so it doesn't necessarily mean a fighting game will be shown. Also why wouldn't capcom have anything to show at E3? Seems pretty believable to me.
I was just joking.

Pretty sure Capcom will have something at E3. Maybe not fighting game related though.

Top Bottom