• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Enzo, here is a list of Smash players that might provide interesting interviews:

Tansut
Anonymous_Tipster
NamikazeBurst
Shamrock7r
Nabster92
Cyberman65
Soldnerkei
FluxWaveZ

Anyone get a chance to check out this FT10 between Wong and Clockwork from Wong's 24hr stream the other night? It's probably one of the best sets of Marvel I've ever seen played. So much fun to watch.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";162676210]Why are you making suggestions? It's not up for vote, Satyamdas is next week's.[/QUOTE]
Only if somehow I hear back from him and he has a way to get it to me. Like within the next day. Tryna minimalize the risk of me not getting anything on time and giving people enough time to do it.

convo

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";162668608]The game has more strategic depth than any other fighting game. You can do lightning-speed high/low mixups into 75% damage combos into lightning-speed high/low mixups, you can do sick reads into one-hit-kill supers, or you can do lightning-speed high/low mixups into combos that last so long they literally time out the clock.

And that's why Hokuto no Ken is a better game than Guilty Gear Xrd.[/QUOTE]

Everything a normal person can't even begin to cope with, such things won't be created anymore due to how small the audience for such a thing is. Alter Amiba isn't that far of a modification when it comes to hilarious bullshit.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";162676210]Why are you making suggestions? It's not up for vote, Satyamdas is next week's.[/QUOTE]
Um, because he struggles to find someone every week? Giving him a short list of possible interviewees makes good sense. I'm not going to bother to suggest a particular person every week.

NEO0MJ

Only if somehow I hear back from him and he has a way to get it to me. Like within the next day. Tryna minimalize the risk of me not getting anything on time and giving people enough time to do it.

You should interview a bunch of people and save the interviews, would save time in the future. Kinda like how Capcom put the DLC for SFxTKN on disk and kept it there for months.

Negaduck

Because I'm a glutton for punishment and because a new Marvel game on mobile and new Marvel film came out; it's that time again...

Do1Jyen.jpg

Sigma
Teisel bonne
Mega man.exe (or Lan using .exe)
Nick minoru (marvel runaways)
Nightcrawler
Moon knight
Mr. Sinister
The vision
Baron zemo
Starlord.

Ed Boon on the Kombat Stream right now, they're talking about how hype a Justin Wong brutality finish was haha
edit: now they mentioned Art

Horseress

Ed Boon on the Kombat Stream right now, they're talking about how hype a Justin Wong brutality finish was haha
edit: now they mentioned Art

They shouted-out Justin, Arturo, Maximillian, CDjr and PL, saying they watch the streams. So that's a sign that they know the netkode fucking sucks, those guys are really loud about the current state of the online play. Here's hoping they give a shit about all the complaining

Xevren

They shouted-out Justin, Arturo, Maximillian, CDjr and PL, saying they watch the streams. So that's a sign that they know the netkode fucking sucks, those guys are really loud about the current state of the online play. Here's hoping they give a shit about all the complaining

Its never getting fixed, ass forever. Prove me wrong nrs.

shaowebb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";162668608]The game has more strategic depth than any other fighting game. You can do lightning-speed high/low mixups into 75% damage combos into lightning-speed high/low mixups, you can do sick reads into one-hit-kill supers, or you can do lightning-speed high/low mixups into combos that last so long they literally time out the clock.

And that's why Hokuto no Ken is a better game than Guilty Gear Xrd.[/QUOTE]
39DwC9o.gif

I wouldn't really consider any of those things good things or selling points.

39DwC9o.gif

I wouldn't really consider any of those things good things or selling points.

random mixups which are faster than human reactions that lead to death = exciting
neutral game/footsies = boring

Cut out the fat.

ASW were so ahead of the curve that they don't even follow their own example.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";162687268]random mixups which are faster than human reactions that lead to death = exciting
neutral game/footsies = boring

Cut out the fat.

ASW were so ahead of the curve that they don't even follow their own example.[/QUOTE]

Stick to training mode

Top Bottom