• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

Mr. X

If people wanted changes to SF, they would be playing a different fighter.

Paraphrasing but this is like an obvious answer people don't acknowledge. There's a ton of different fighters out there, if you think X game needs drastic changes, maybe try other ones.

SF historically has no fear of drastic chances, you just have to wait for the name or number after "Street Fighter" to change.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I hope you know who has/hasn't done it already so that way it isn't an infinite loop of you asking the thread to vote
Yeah, it's all in the archive in OP, which I update every week, I just happened to forget vulva did it already and got last week's spotlight very late so I didn't really have time to ask to nominate someone else. On top of that, dealing via PMs takes forever and throwing it out to the thread when there are issues is just much faster.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
If people wanted changes to SF, they would be playing a different fighter.

Paraphrasing but this is like an obvious answer people don't acknowledge. There's a ton of different fighters out there, if you think X game needs drastic changes, maybe try other ones.

SF historically has no fear of drastic chances, you just have to wait for the name or number after "Street Fighter" to change.
But if it's not street fighter it's not good, I only play street fighter

Azure J

[ON SECOND THOUGHT probably not best to link 4chan content]

Language and obvious bias aside, that was pretty interesting. It's an updated version of the one done for Brawl wherein the poster warned the universe that Diddy Kong players were Satan incarnate. :lol

That Marth breakdown though... Feels like they got a bit more venomous towards mains of the character between Brawl and now.

I also find it exceedingly hilarious that I play ZSS, Palutena and Rosalina and still don't feel as bad as I do for Lucina fans. #LucinaLost

Language and obvious bias aside, that was pretty interesting. It's an updated version of the one done for Brawl wherein the poster warned the universe that Diddy Kong players were Satan incarnate. :lol

That Marth breakdown though... Feels like they got a bit more venomous towards mains of the character between Brawl and now.

I also find it exceedingly hilarious that I play ZSS, Palutena and Rosalina and still don't feel as bad as I do for Lucina fans. #LucinaLost

Lucina is clearly winning if she's making you salty merely by her existence ;)

also has Luffy been snowballing extra CPT points ever since Evo?

The prereg pools for TFC are here.

http://thefallclassic.challonge.com/

TFC and RFD are this weekend and there hasn't been much talk about either tournament or about the majority of the other tournaments that have taken place, so it's not a specific TO issue or whatever. It's just in general there's not much to talk about on here before a tournament unless there's a big special event or money match taking place. What can you really talk about when the pools aren't final?

But I'm excited for both events. There's going to be lots of tough competition as people try to qualify for Capcom Cup. Plus Twitch is flying Snake Eyez out there.

As for Justin, who wouldn't want to go to Amsterdam over Raleigh if they had the opportunity? You can puff grass and eat a$$ all day over there.

hmm, why not:
USF4-179
UMvC3-74
DoA5:U-60
Project M-49
Melee-47
Smash 3DS-36
TTT2-36
Killer Instinct-33
GG:AC+R-27
KOF13: 22
BB:CP-18
UNiEL-18 (fucking anime acronyms man)
(USF4 edition select-18)
Brawl-14 (lmao)
SCV-13
AH3-5

.la1n

If anyone makes it out to TFC let me know, I may make it out if I can hang out with some gaffers.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i wanna play a Prison School fighting game

E2kai.png

you're gonna love the manga man, there's three of them by the same author. ill pm them, you'll be thanking me.

oh no i meant, i know where it's from. i love his works. he always did some work with some physical ailment that's unique.

just pointing out your chris hansen response given his...work.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
oh no i meant, i know where it's from. i love his works. he always did some work with some physical ailment that's unique.

just pointing out your chris hansen response given his...work.

GG man, GG.
read the last rec tho, its good, in a bad way.

Kumubou

This thread went from zero to anime really fast.

Smash 3DS only at 36?

Damn that game is already dead rip
Look at all of those entry numbers -- I think I've had more people in my house playing UNIEL than they have for that tournament. Not a major. :p

Top Bottom