• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

Hex

Banned
Day 20, no Alex trailer in sight

CX6BG3_WwAA1a5h.jpg

6827014361_bcedc92a51.jpg

The cagey way they are talking about release and the Tekken Tour going until the end of October make me think that Tekken 7 isn't coming out on consoles until 2017.

Then again, they might try a November release but man that's risky.

Is Infiltration going to NCR? Because he seems to be on another level compared to other players right now.

He will be at NCR.
Also agree about his level. When he comes on its like the kids have stopped playing now it's time for the adults.
Getting flash backs of watching high tier 3S players.

The cagey way they are talking about release and the Tekken Tour going until the end of October make me think that Tekken 7 isn't coming out on consoles until 2017.

I can't see tekken 7 coming out this year. It's Tekken 6 waiting all over again for me.

cordy

Banned

Well, I mean it's not like they're going to stop touring with the game once it's out. I get a feeling they don't even know the release date yet so they're just gonna tour with it until then.

Either way, I wonder what Sony thinks considering T7 keeps being promoted with PSVR and on the list of confirmed games it was included. They're probably like "yo, you guys gotta come with it".

Unlucky

Is Infiltration going to NCR? Because he seems to be on another level compared to other players right now.
This is a good question. Especially since I believe per CPT 2016 rules if 1st place winner of a premier event has already qualified, the second place does NOT get a spot on the pro tour. And I really don't see another week of practice making anyone good enough to beat Infiltration.

Top Bottom