• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
nqlxdu.gif

gonna watch this show tonight so i have a reason to hate it besides the bland-assed character design.

kewlmyc

Who knew "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" would be such a controversial anime for FigureGAF.

Also fuck Japan's latest craze of making overly long titles.

RMI

Banned
I was okay with all the ship girls despite not giving a fuck about Kancolle cause at least they look awesome, but Hestia just looks like some bullshit.

cajunator

Banned
I was okay with all the ship girls despite not giving a fuck about Kancolle cause at least they look awesome, but Hestia just looks like some bullshit.

Honestly I agree. theres nothing to her design at all. She seems like a fun character but you couldnt get a more uninspired design if you tried.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Too late. 300 piece run is going to make the price go waaaay up. And even if it's shit, that never stopped anyone. Look at Naruto!
Well I only care to buy things I want to keep. I don't really consider what their value could be because I never intend to sell, but that's just me.

I'm sure Naruto will at least have a proper ending when the time comes. Tokyo Ghoul couldn't even do that properly. So bad that I found out how I read it was completely wrong until someone explained what happens in the manga. And this isn't a case of me wanting things spelt out completely, this is a case of wanting just one letter to work with cos I got nothing.

I'm sure Naruto will at least have a proper ending when the time comes. Tokyo Ghoul couldn't even do that properly. So bad that I found out how I read it was completely wrong until someone explained what happens in the manga. And this isn't a case of me wanting things spelt out completely, this is a case of wanting just one letter to work with cos I got nothing.

Didn't Naruto already end?

It's getting a sequel~

The manga ended 6 months ago. The anime is stretching out the remaining material as long as possible. We are getting a spinoff movie and manga mini-series about his son though.

Of course, gotta run it into the ground for dat paycheck.

Got Jaina Solo in today. Her waist was a pain and I did have to use the blow dryer to get it to fit.

But doesn't the hair dryer trick work so well?

Acid08

Banned
whoops I accidentally preordered a Yuuki Yuuna nendoroid.

Nice! If the Alter scale didn't look so great I would have gotten the Nendo. Not a huge fan of the FREEing scale. Plus Alter is making Togo too so I can display them together :')

Got Jaina Solo in today. Her waist was a pain and I did have to use the blow dryer to get it to fit.

I'm going to eventually get the Bandai X-Wing to display with her but for the time being what is your opinion GAF? X-Wing or Snowspeeder?

She looks amazing! X-Wing for sure.

Ryuuroden

I'm going to eventually get the Bandai X-Wing to display with her but for the time being what is your opinion GAF? X-Wing or Snowspeeder?

Also a random picture of my Persona shelf. My display options are really garbage right now.

Get the LEGO UCS X-Wing

SerTapTap

Got my Sonico mini figs!

They had me worried, a month later than I've ever gotten from japan and 2 days past the latest delivery estimate. I think these are blind box but the seller "cheated" a bit and clearly opened 'em up but whatever, I'd rather buy open, untouched ones that complete a set than deal with blindbox BS.

Got my Sonico mini figs!

They had me worried, a month later than I've ever gotten from japan and 2 days past the latest delivery estimate. I think these are blind box but the seller "cheated" a bit and clearly opened 'em up but whatever, I'd rather buy open, untouched ones that complete a set than deal with blindbox BS.

"splain where and how much

SerTapTap

"splain where and how much

About $55 shipped for the 5. For all I know it's cheaper elsewhere but I couldn't find the figures at all anywhere else but Amazon.

Oh yeah, the cheerleader has two pompoms but I couldn't really get the left one to stick on, I'll mess with it later. They're pretty decent quality and all went together super easy aside from that pom pom, it's a really weird "just kind of sits around the hand" thing, no peg.

They appear to be the same brand/style as the lil bikini sonico that comes with the Motto Sonicomi PS3 limited edition.

Got my Sonico mini figs!

Awesome mini figs, congrats.

About $55 shipped for the 5. For all I know it's cheaper elsewhere but I couldn't find the figures at all anywhere else but Amazon.

Oh yeah, the cheerleader has two pompoms but I couldn't really get the left one to stick on, I'll mess with it later. They're pretty decent quality and all went together super easy aside from that pom pom, it's a really weird "just kind of sits around the hand" thing, no peg.

They appear to be the same brand/style as the lil bikini sonico that comes with the Motto Sonicomi PS3 limited edition.

Did some quick research, and it looks like that is the cheapest price for now. What seller did you order it from?

Currently fighting a losing battle against pre-ordering Kokonoe. I still need to unbox like 12 figures so I shouldn't be buying anything else...

But it's Kokonoe...

EDIT: Sold out. Not sure how to feel about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom