• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Finally some user pics of Ayesha on MFC:

thepsirocker1428713965.jpeg

thepsirocker1428713963.jpeg

She actually does look pretty good! Base is pretty plain though.

chrono01

Oh look. Mikasa is listed again at the top of the "Bishoujo Figures" page on AmiAmi. I'm guessing we'll get the announcement that both her and Wo-Class were delayed on Monday.

Prepare yourself for disappointment, everyone.

Recently picked up this Madoka.
I'm on a perpetually minuscule budget for anything fun, so this was the best I could get and for I think $16, it's not bad! Clearly not great and the seem in the middle where the top and bottom connect is very visible, but for what I can afford I'm very happy with it.

I'm on a perpetually minuscule budget for anything fun, so this was the best I could get and for I think $16, it's not bad! Clearly not great and the seem in the middle where the top and bottom connect is very visible, but for what I can afford I'm very happy with it.

Pretty nice for the price. Her base is cute.

Muzicfreq

Banned

This is the Banpresto version right? How good is it?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Got Jaina Solo in today. Her waist was a pain and I did have to use the blow dryer to get it to fit.

I'm going to eventually get the Bandai X-Wing to display with her but for the time being what is your opinion GAF? X-Wing or Snowspeeder?

Also a random picture of my Persona shelf. My display options are really garbage right now.

She's awesome, and you should find a way to display her with both the X-Wing and the Snowspeeder... Also keep the hairdryer trick in mind when ever faced with tight fitting plastic on any figure, it'll make everything easier...

EVERYONE STOP PUTTING OUT THINGS I WANT. I wanted this superbad back when she was an exclusive. She's so pretty.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckduckfuckfuckeverything

Missed it, but shit it was due out this month couldn't do it even if it wasn't sold out...

Loved the art deco design, but passed cause it was exclusive (and had no legs) but I still loved it too...

I think I might have to get this
Might have too? Might? You need it, you know you do..

-----------------------------------------------
Let's see GSC Mikasa is up for pre-order, GSC Eren is up fro pre-order, Wo-class was earlier in the week, so expect them all to be delayed again I guess.

Also got my first "this figures coming out a month early" notice from Amiami the Tanned Miki Renia has gone from May to April, which is pretty cool...

And the second half of my March order has arrived, pictures later today...

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Time to start unboxing some nendos I think
The tower of awesomeness...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Only two figures but both are awesome, since my March order was split in two no customs tax on this one made me smile:

Sheryl Nome:

Her top will cast off to reveal heart tassels covering her nipples (no pics, sorry), and her shorts come off:

Yurisha Iscandar, the space girl that started me down the space girl path:

My only issue with her is her hairs a shade too dark...

Bonus:

Space girl shelf is filled to the brim, Dandy gonna have to find a new home:

Anony

not sure where to ask this
for some reason, i want to buy booster packs of pokemon cards, the original first few sets (up to fossil or whatever)
is it still possible without going on to ebay or paying alot?

Meyneth

awuh? Interesting, maybe they're sick of people canceling pre-orders and ordering from amazon US.
It was one looong email:
Hello ...,

Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

The products you ordered are ready for payment and we would like to inform you of your grand total. Please carefully double-check all order details and make any necessary changes through the Modify Existing Orders link on your My Account page on our website before proceeding with payment. If all details are correct, please authorize your payment using the payment link included with this mail by the date indicated below.

PAYMENT DUE BY: 2015/04/18 JST

IMPORTANT: Order payments must be authorized and are not automatically charged. Paid orders cannot be modified (split, combined, etc.). All sales are final.

PLEASE READ:
This payment request is being sent before the item's release in an effort by our store to smoothly and quickly ship high-demand items. Submitting payment in advance will allow our store to quickly ship your order as soon as the item has arrived at our warehouse.

Please be aware that once the order has been paid, it may no longer be combined or modified and cannot be canceled.

At this time, the order is locked and cannot be updated through our website. If you do not consent to payment before the item's arrival or wish to modify the order, please contact us so we can return your order to a state where it may be updated through your My Account page.

Please be advised that our store's 7-day payment period still applies even though this payment request is being sent before the item's release/arrival. Please be sure to either submit payment or contact us if you wish to have your order unlocked within 7 days. No payment reminders will be sent, and the order will be subject to cancellation after the 7-day period.

We apologize for the inconvenience and kindly ask for your cooperation.

Order Number: ...

ARTFX J - Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto 1/7 Complete Figure
Unit price 9,240 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 9,240 JPY

Subtotal: 9,240 JPY
Shipping: 3,360 JPY
Grand total: 12,600 JPY

Shipping method: EMS
I left the shipping price to give anyone else who ordered her an estimate. :)

kierwynn

Welp, got an email from mandarake that Natalia sold out. What a bummer- I really wanted her. :( Now I'm on the hunt, tho. Determined to find her for a decent price!

RMI

Banned
I started collecting smaller things because they were cheaper. Then I saw I was buying dozens of them and it wasn't getting any cheaper.

yeah i started with figmas and soon after getting into scales I realized that scale figs demand so much more shelf space than figmas do, so even though a figma is cheaper, I was buying so many of them that it was costing me more than the scales were in the end.

email from Amiami.

"AmiAmi: Notice Regarding Change of Release Date"

Cool something delayed.

Original date May-2015.

"Available in: Apr-2015"

Why. what is this shit.

email from Amiami.

"AmiAmi: Notice Regarding Change of Release Date"

Cool something delayed.

Original date May-2015.

"Available in: Apr-2015"

Why. what is this shit.

Most places on gaf: Game is done early and release date pushed up. Reaction: fuck yeah, stoked, based game company.

FigureGAF: figure is ready to release early. Reaction: Fuck this. Delay that shit. Pray for delay.

Most places on gaf: Game is done early and release date pushed up. Reaction: fuck yeah, stoked, based game company.

FigureGAF: figure is ready to release early. Reaction: Fuck this. Delay that shit. Pray for delay.

I was once super stoked for a delay...Before it delayed into another stacked month.

With my luck, it's not getting another delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom