• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIGURE-009126.jpg

Woo, bought a best Saber figure.

Woo, bought a best Saber figure.

I don't know how to react, actually. I really liked it, but something feels strange.

I've heard of that game, never played it though.

The game is cool, I liked it.

I don't really mind tne legless thing. She comes with her own backdrop! But yeah, that price is too much. I'd also swear the MFC listing said Alter at one point under Company.

I don't really mind the legless thing too, I was just joking.

Bloodember

Finally got around to putting my two new Miku's up.

Sorry for the bad image quality, the Oneplus One camera app (stock google, using OxygenOS) kind of sucks. Plus I suck at taking pictures, so there's that.

Acid08

Banned
Ordered a figure that was on Back Order from Ami last week. Decided to check the order today, still not in stock. The item page itself went from Back Order to Add To Cart though....and now it's Sold Out. What is happening :|

RMI

Banned
Currently fighting a losing battle against pre-ordering Kokonoe. I still need to unbox like 12 figures so I shouldn't be buying anything else...

But it's Kokonoe...

EDIT: Sold out. Not sure how to feel about that...

Bitter. That's the emotion you're looking for. Nothing worse than having your decision made for you. Just keep an eye on AmiAmi's preowned around release.

Don't worry, I wasn't judging you :p. I had a few jokes lined up but I knew it would hurt someone, and GAF is kinda harsh with those things lately.

I want one with a wedding dress.

Yeah, I edited it and removed that part just in case.
and good choice! lol

this is the best thing ive seen since Jrods nendo pics

It really is a great picture lol

---------------------------------------

Just got an email saying another item from my AmiAmi order is delayed, this time until July :( so continues the dismantling of my april order lol

kierwynn

Still have yet to find a Cheria prize figure, but I did find a Natalia on Mandarake for 6k. There's something. lol If I grab her and then when Luke comes in this month, I'll have one of each of the Abyss characters that got scales (I think the only one I'd be missing is that 1/7 Tear, but I don't like the face especially for how much she costs and am prefectly happy with the kotobukiya Tear). Need to get all the Vesperia and Symphonia ones I skipped out on sometime. bleh

Nevermind. She isn't showing sold out but Ami isn't letting me purchase her. Their system sucks.

Now she is showing sold out. I've seen A/B for 3500 before so I guess it's ok. She shows up quite a bit.

kewlmyc

Yeah, but honestly. How many anime come out every season that are truly great? If we only watched great shows, we wouldn't be watching very much anime.

Durarara 2x was one. Yahari and Ore Monogatari this season. Fate Stay Night is at least pretty to look at. Jojo Stardust Crusaders is still going as well as Assassination Classroom. Parasyte and Shirobako just ended. This is easier than I thought :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom