• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

I see, thanks. At least there's something to look forward to tomorrow.

I have also gotten better at saving up lapis now, and got a 1000 of them yesterday.

Do we have each other as friends? What's your friend code? I would so love to try him out!

575.893.219 - ign Sorin

Removed 3 inactives

jnWake

Oh well today was my first disappointment with the game. I used 6 tickets and a 11 pull to attempt and get Randi but no luck. I got many units I didn't own though so it isn't all bad. A tad disappointing that I got no Rainbow crystal too.

Anyway, I'll just hope that someday in the future Randi will return lol, it irks me to have the incomplete SoM set. I even thought about buying Lapis but then I saw the prices and was like "nope".

In any case, it wasn't all bad since I got my first 6* after awakening Yun last night. Getting him to Lv. 100 will be quite a grind though.

c-murph

Got my Second Cupid Luna on the dailies! I'm done pulling on this banner. Time to TM farm those Soluna Rings for future Tilith.

Gunna try and pull for one Firion on next banner. Wanna load him up with two Kaiser Knuckles, Black cowl and two Champion belts.

Also, Thundaga Get!

So I decided to boot up my shiny alt account with Greg, dropped a little money to get him ready for 6* awakening and alas, I don't quite have enough mats yet.

Anyway, anyone that has an extra slot I'd really appreciate you sending over a request!

I could use some whale friends on it.

Oh well today was my first disappointment with the game. I used 6 tickets and a 11 pull to attempt and get Randi but no luck.

I'm going to stop you right there.

This will only end in total sadness. Hoping or expecting a rainbow is only a recipe for quitting the game at some point.

People do only 100 pulls and don't see Rainbows (Val? bro-hug). Chasing 5* will never end well. I did it for Noct and won't do it again.

Just think, you could've seen a rainbow. And it could've been fucking Gilbert. Never Forget.

Oh well today was my first disappointment with the game. I used 6 tickets and a 11 pull to attempt and get Randi but no luck. I got many units I didn't own though so it isn't all bad. A tad disappointing that I got no Rainbow crystal too.

Anyway, I'll just hope that someday in the future Randi will return lol, it irks me to have the incomplete SoM set. I even thought about buying Lapis but then I saw the prices and was like "nope".

In any case, it wasn't all bad since I got my first 6* after awakening Yun last night. Getting him to Lv. 100 will be quite a grind though.

Oooppps

Looks like someone forgot the Golden Rule of Exvius GAF

Never chase a rainbow

evangd007

First rule of gacha games: this is gambling. Go in expecting to lose everything and have nothing to show for it.

jnWake

I'm going to stop you right there.

This will only end in total sadness. Hoping or expecting a rainbow is only a recipe for quitting the game at some point.

People do only 100 pulls and don't see Rainbows (Val? bro-hug). Chasing 5* will never end well. I did it for Noct and won't do it again.

Just think, you could've seen a rainbow. And it could've been fucking Gilbert. Never Forget.

Lol I just said I did everything I could (for free). It's disappointing to not get Randi but not such a big deal (although my inner completionist is sad). I'm focusing on finishing the story and building my team now.

EDIT: Also I guess I was kinda hopeful because I lucked out and got Yun on the New Year's banner.

Pachimari

Yeah the 3 slots filled fast, sorry.

I bought 5 more, go ahead and add anyone

799 attk Firion/754attk Chiz leads

575.893.219 - ign Sorin
I sent you a request, thanks! :)

Also I've gotten quite a few Litrocks in the Siren Tower today, so I only need 3 more. Hopefully I can get to awaken my WoL tonight. And hopefully we'll get a Cactuar event we can farm soon again.

c-murph

First rule of gacha games: this is gambling. Go in expecting to lose everything and have nothing to show for it.

Go in with your free currency and use what you win. Also, play it smart. Save up for easy 3-4 star characters that will excel in the future or have wonderful TMs to equip on your existing characters. Don't chase anything unless you got the supplies saved up to splurge. I got Tilith in a past banner, this banner offers a wonderfully easy to get TM Ring from Luna Cupid, that'll work wonderful with her. I spent a few tickets and lapis on dailies to secure it know it'll actually help me in the future.

5* characters are a tease and a trap for people with loose wallets. It basically what funds the game. You literally have next to zero percent chance at getting them. Don't be weak willed and fall for it. There's zero guarantee that'll you get them and even if you do; you may be upset with what's inside. Rainbow crystals will drop when they drop for you. Unless you have no monetary commitments then go nuts. Otherwise, play with what you are given.

Valentus

So, like i see in the event of FF2 en JP, the boss y the "Squad Captain" and it comes with 2 bombs. The captain is human and the bombs are devils.

When the bombs die, the squad captain calls 5 "sargeants" that join the battle. Making it 6 enemies. The sargeants also are humans.

I wonder if i can kill the captain without killing the bombs. I assume the bombs will have fire attacks, so barfira would be needed.

Im thinking in some time like:

Cloud of Darkness
Cupid Artemios
Cecil
Luka
Rain
Friend Cloud of Darkness

cupid Artemios uses his holy attack, all enemies with -40% dark resist.
Cecil activates LB
Luka activates Barfira
Rain activates Undemine
Both CoDs does Call of The Void Chained

So gaf..... CoD friends please?????? :D

Pachimari

Finally got to awaken my Warrior of Light to a 5* unit!

JcYxDAi.jpg

Now I just need a Cactuar event so I can level up my WoL, Cecil and Exdeath.

Celegus

Haha took a dozen tickets and all dailies to get two cupid Luna. Can't complain though since Marie was in one of them! No Artemios but not a big deal. Hoping for a Leon though in the next group instead of all the troll golds I keep getting.

Also could really use some cactuars. Firion, Marie and Chiz #2 for chaining all need some love! Maze come back again please!

H3xum

What's the highest atk possible with firion?

I am at 799 fully potted with:

2x Champ Belts
Kaiser Knucks
Sakafubkiiajmwef
Tiger Mask
Black Belt Gi
PoC
DW
BM
Attk 15%

So I would guess with Cowl, Brave Suit, and some better Materia you could easy get mid to upper 800s

Rixa

Non TM CoD?
What about Firion 6* in your party, or would it be bad choice (without TM's ofc)?

Finally got to awaken my Warrior of Light to a 5* unit!

Now I just need a Cactuar event so I can level up my WoL, Cecil and Exdeath.

Next Cactuar Dunes event should be in 2½ weeks time. I don't know if we get King Mog event before that (with chance to buy 100 Jumbo Cactuars with points).

What's the limited unit TM you're saddest about missing? Mine is easily Power of Creation.

Lunge Combo :(.

Pejo

Gold Member
Randi dream is dead. I've been buying box of chocolates every day and using the ticket on his banner, today got me a Gold Sazh who went right into the dumpster (since I already have his TM).

Bummed about this, but I'm not spending money on the banner.

Overnight, my first Sakurafubuki got to 90%. Home stretch, baby! I might just shelf Miyuki now and use the upcoming moogle on her.

udca

I am at 799 fully potted with:

2x Champ Belts
Kaiser Knucks
Sakafubkiiajmwef
Tiger Mask
Black Belt Gi
PoC
DW
BM
Attk 15%

So I would guess with Cowl, Brave Suit, and some better Materia you could easy get mid to upper 800s

Replace tiger mask with cowl, black belt with crimson slayer and atk +15% with a +20% one I go up to 861. Maybe it can go higher with moonblade and Leon's tm tomorrow?

H3xum

Replace tiger mask with cowl, black belt with crimson slayer and atk +15% with a +20% one I go up to 861. Maybe it can go higher with moonblade and Leon's tm tomorrow?

Really wish I could have gotten Crimson Slayer :(

Those units aren't in the pool any longer, correct?

Valentus

Non TM CoD?
What about Firion 6* in your party, or would it be bad choice (without TM's ofc)?

Next Cactuar Dunes event should be in 2½ weeks time. I don't know if we get King Mog event before that (with chance to buy 100 Jumbo Cactuars with points).

Lunge Combo :(.

The problem is that the captain and the sargeants are humans. Firion has Killers for all races but humans.

CoD with thorned mace a diabolos has +225% damage vs humans. Also call of the void is dark attack, so with c.artemios -40% res to dark the damage Will be bigger.

So, like i see in the event of FF2 en JP, the boss y the "Squad Captain" and it comes with 2 bombs. The captain is human and the bombs are devils.

When the bombs die, the squad captain calls 5 "sargeants" that join the battle. Making it 6 enemies. The sargeants also are humans.

I wonder if i can kill the captain without killing the bombs. I assume the bombs will have fire attacks, so barfira would be needed.

Im thinking in some time like:

Cloud of Darkness
Cupid Artemios
Cecil
Luka
Rain
Friend Cloud of Darkness

cupid Artemios uses his holy attack, all enemies with -40% dark resist.
Cecil activates LB
Luka activates Barfira
Rain activates Undemine
Both CoDs does Call of The Void Chained

I will add my best CoD for you valentus. He aint nothing special but still

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Remember when people downplayed Luka. You go Luka.

I love seeing other characters than the same handful get their turn.

Seeing ones like Cupid Art, Xaio, WWF, etc. Make it into teams that clear content warms my frosty heart.

So for the Banner, I'll do Dailies and probably 5 tickets.

Looking over it, I'm liking the Axe too. Makes me happy I didn't farm the SoM one. Since it's a bit less damage, but a nice 15% HP. Good on the 10% Moogle too. Unsure if I'll keep the dagger though. Aqua is great, but it's so much less damage.

On a positive note, First set of Xaios are done, following it up with Aegis Shield which is already 2/5 of the way there. I'll do Cupid Luna 1 and Refia 1 next. So my Refia is going be beasting soon.

Valentus

That is a preep team, probably would have to tune It many times. I expect some fuckery from gumi and that trial Will be harder than i expect

Whizkid7

ELT Trial of Love down, thank god for Dualcast Refia. Never would've survived otherwise. Luneth is very happy with his Atk+15%.

Now to scramble and get as much as candy as possible before tonight!

ELT Trial of Love down, thank god for Dualcast Refia. Never would've survived otherwise. Luneth is very happy with his Atk+15%.

Now to scramble and get as much as candy as possible before tonight!

I just cant seem to finish this ELT with my

Refia
Cecil
Bartz
Exdeath
CoD
Friends Exdeath " Valentus"

Dont have Dualcast.

Lyrian

What's the limited unit TM you're saddest about missing? Mine is easily Power of Creation.

Didn't you actually get Maxwell? Or are you talking about limited units you have, but TMs from them you don't have yet?

If that's the case, then mine would be PoC as well. But that's because it's a low(er) priority TM for me, so it's on the bench until I get the better ones out of the way.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm not too worried about pulling a Leon.

Just to note, when the crystal change comes. I know everyone is touching themselves for Rainbows, but the biggest change will be Yellows.
Yellows have a 19% chance to drop and the current pool will be losing over 80 of the potential picks. We have about 12 non-limited yellows in the game right now. Compared to the 80+ blues or so.

Most likely, I will get him down the line, if 1/5 of my pulls are Yellow and the pool is a fraction of the Blues.

Prototype

Wondering if Firion is going to be worth my time, or rather expedient, to awaken to 6* as a newer player with zero TMRs

From what i gather his potential lies in his ability to take advantage of equips, and with so few good items right now I feel like putting his 6* on hold for a while and fishing characters like Cecil and Exdeath, who I'll be able to take advantage of sooner.

I'm not too worried about pulling a Leon.

Just to note, when the crystal change comes. I know everyone is touching themselves for Rainbows, but the biggest change will be Yellows.
Yellows have a 19% chance to drop and the current pool will be losing over 80 of the potential picks. We have about 12 non-limited yellows in the game right now. Compared to the 80+ blues or so.

Most likely, I will get him down the line, if 1/5 of my pulls are Yellow and the pool is a fraction of the Blues.

Oh geez this is right

Im still in exclusive unit mode

Fuck pulling. Maybe ill do a stray daily but these units will be here to stay and hell you are likely to grab em when whaling out for Orlandu

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Didn't you actually get Maxwell? Or are you talking about limited units you have, but TMs from them you don't have yet?

If that's the case, then mine would be PoC as well. But that's because it's a low(er) priority TM for me, so it's on the bench until I get the better ones out of the way.

-- I didn't get Maxwell actually! I was right in that stage of the meta where I just couldn't pull it off.

-- talking about TMs you can't get anymore because the unit was limited / no longer available.

-- agreed that PoC is lower priority but it's the one I keep regretting.

-- I didn't get Maxwell actually! I was right in that stage of the meta where I just couldn't pull it off.

-- talking about TMs you can't get anymore because the unit was limited / no longer available.

-- agreed that PoC is lower priority but it's the one I keep regretting.

LOL we really truly are like mirror versions of each other. Same here my friend. It burns every time I see it listed as part of the best DPS builds
which is always :(

Takuan

Ill burn a few tickets and try for one Leon i guess?

Not until I exhaust dailes though

So I need to get back to grinding mission lapis lol

Same. I want to keep a buffer of 15K lapis for 'landu, and I'm practically there now so once I'm done with Mana Mystery I'm going to go back to complete the mission quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom