• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

I'm reading these guides online on how to beat Veritas of the Heavens , and it says I could do a physical power team and do a cheer+full break+barrage+Thundaga and stuff like that to beat him in a few rounds.

I'm doing Luneth, WoL, Cecil, Lenna and Exdeath but my WoL or any of them have full break... Or barrage... Or cheer.

It would be easier if my WoL had full break and my Lenna cheer. I don't understand why my units don't have that many moves, I guess it's because they aren't 6* power rankings.

Head on over to the wiki to see that information. It may not fully be your * rank, but just some levels you need.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Lenna

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Warrior_of_Light

Alkez

Thanks.

FE is fun, but there's really not a lot to do in the game right now. In fact, I've been sitting on maximum stamina for a day now, since I have no other 5* to work on and not enough feathers to evolve a 4* to a 5*. They really need to make feathers even more accessible to people, otherwise they're going to lose interest. More event maps would be nice too, only get a few every couple of weeks is frustrating.

But who knows? Maybe they have a massive content patch ready for us?

Yeah, at first I was happy that I didn't have to play it all the time like how it is when you first start BE. But now I'm like is there anything to actually do. I login, play arena, do the daily training mission, and that's it. I started a second account which gives me enough to do for now. But there needs to be more and quicker. And a lot of stuff needs to be fixed. Balance issues, matchmaking, feathers, lack of a default banner. We were all excited by the increasing odds of a 5*, but when you only have 2 weeks to make that many pulls it defeats the point.

tuffymon

Yeah, at first I was happy that I didn't have to play it all the time like how it is when you first start BE. But now I'm like is there anything to actually do. I login, play arena, do the daily training mission, and that's it. I started a second account which gives me enough to do for now. But there needs to be more and quicker. And a lot of stuff needs to be fixed. Balance issues, matchmaking, feathers, lack of a default banner. We were all excited by the increasing odds of a 5*, but when you only have 2 weeks to make that many pulls it defeats the point.

Don't forget the special prologue event right now, that's 9 orbs... overall the content is lacking in FE. I have a REALLY good team from freebie pulls (3 5*), and I just have nothing to do :/

Pachimari

Is that the fight where you can't take a friend unit? That fight was tough. It's not efficient but if you need to level up your WoL and Lenna you can run the chamber of experience over and over.
Yes, I can't bring a friend unit. It's the fight at the village. I guess I'll try level them up in the Chamber of Experience.

Head on over to the wiki to see that information. It may not fully be your * rank, but just some levels you need.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Lenna

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Warrior_of_Light
Thanks a lot. I just need 50 lvls more to get full break for my WoL.

My second 10+1, after I said I was going to wait (and at least got Leon) was really discouraging this morning. Didn't do much at all today in-game today because of it.

Utter garbage and trash im talking here. There was a Raksasha.

So I wasted my top-up on mostly garbage pulls. I have a problem, hahaha.

Celegus

My second 10+1, after I said I was going to wait (and at least got Leon) was really discouraging this morning. Didn't do much at all today in-game today because of it.

I've only done 2 so far, but as a F2P person, I don't really see myself ever doing another. Got absolutely nothing and that's so much lapis. I'll stick to dailies and tickets.

Valentus

Why did you do this? Its only one week!

Why did you do this? Its only one week!
I have a major problem :( hahah. Im slightly concerned. Luckily I have another best buy gift card that I'm going to trade with a buddy for Amazon so I will top-up again once that hcange happens.

I just really wanted EMP. I'm a bit sick of ExDeath. I want some fresh units to roll with!

I'm reading these guides online on how to beat Veritas of the Heavens , and it says I could do a physical power team and do a cheer+full break+barrage+Thundaga and stuff like that to beat him in a few rounds.

I'm doing Luneth, WoL, Cecil, Lenna and Exdeath but my WoL or any of them have full break... Or barrage... Or cheer.

It would be easier if my WoL had full break and my Lenna cheer. I don't understand why my units don't have that many moves, I guess it's because they aren't 6* power rankings.

yeah you might need to hit ADV experience vortex or clear some explorations and build them up

jnWake

Damn I battled Diabolos with my story team (so it has Rain, Laswell and Fina) and got my ass kicked so hard. I guess I should bring out the big guns for him.

Celegus

... why did I pull for Leon? I'm now remembering how many Lukas and Elles I have. Oh, well.

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna do anything other than dailies on this. I'll get him eventually.

I'm not too into many of the 5* or 3* choices on the vote banner, but would love if WoL or Agrias is the 4*.

Almost a full team of maxed 6* (Dark Fina, CoD, Chizuru, Refia, ExDeath) and I still can't work through Antonella. Anyone want to friend me and lend me their services? Any advice?

bonkeng

Leon is not a limited unit though, you'll get one eventually.

Yeah this is so true.

I didn't get Gafgarrion and Agrias during FFT banner. Now I have 7 Gaf and 4 Agrias.

Didn't get Snow on his banner, I have 2 now.

Didn't get Luka on her banner, I have 3 now.

Other offbanner 4* bases I've pulled: 4 WoL, 2 Chizuru, 2 Mercedes, 3 Garnet.

The chances will be even higher after the crystal change as there'll be no more 3* Troll.

Broseybrose

250 + 5 Tix = Firion(2nd), WoL(2nd), Shantotto(7th), Miyuki(2nd), Leon!
Also Clyne

Wake me on the 23rd lol!

@Andvary @Bonkeng Very true, I pulled 0 Snow on his banners. Now I have FOUR.

Still need a Gaffgarion. Eventually.

Everyone's pulling the Emperor and I'm here like......$250 wasted. WASTED!

200.webp

Valentus

Almost a full team of maxed 6* (Dark Fina, CoD, Chizuru, Refia, ExDeath) and I still can't work through Antonella. Anyone want to friend me and lend me their services? Any advice?

With that team i would slaughter Antonella.

Dark fina should cast dystopia all turns.
Refia should embolden and heal
Chizuru only Phantom shadow
Exdeath double meteor
Cecil Focus and heal.

You really really shouldnt have trouble with the plant

Celegus

Dang no D Fina or Emperor on my friendlist for elite. Not even an Exdeath over 500 mag so maybe I'll wait for one of those to try it.

Nevermind I'm blind, found one! Let's see how this goes.

Lyrian

Dang no D Fina or Emperor on my friendlist for elite. Not even an Exdeath over 500 mag so maybe I'll wait for one of those to try it.

Nevermind I'm blind, found one! Let's see how this goes.

My 512 MAG Exdeath is still up. Am I not on your friends list?

How many Dark Knight's Soul should one aim for? I have 5 Leon's and the only units that I think can currently make the best use of them are Gilgamesh and Firion. Am I missing anyone else?

H3xum

How many Dark Knight's Soul should one aim for? I have 5 Leon's and the only units that I think can currently make the best use of them are Gilgamesh and Firion. Am I missing anyone else?

Will be great for Agrais way, way down the road. Otherwise its basically just Gilg and Luneth right now...Garland in the semi near future, but, you are pretty stacked so I doubt Garland is even on your radar

bonkeng

Currently, there's only 3 6* units that can take full advantage of Leon's TM because of innate Sword Mastery bonus. Greg, Luneth and Bartz.

across

Wow, I thought he could. Well there goes that. Should I just get one for Greg or 2 for potential future use? I'm thinking 2.

Luneth & Gilgamesh of the currently available units. Of the near future big hitter units, Tidus qualifies (his TM is a sword, and he can use heavy armour). 2 is probably the max.

Celegus

My 512 MAG Exdeath is still up. Am I not on your friends list?
Probably on cooldown from running TMs. I refreshed a few times and couldn't find any mages but eventually got one.
Are we friends? I have a 550+ ExDeth up
Not sure! Also Celegus in game, 613 905 040 if I'm not!

Cleared it pretty easily with a party of Cecil, Snow, Tilith, Noctis, Dangerous Ariana and friend Exdeath. First time I've really used Ariana and didn't realize how dang squishy she is. I had her up on my friend share since she has pretty high magic, but oh man she totally ruined my attempt at no deaths. I did get the HP +15% at least from no white magic. Overall it was a fun fight, so good job gumi!

Any thoughts if I should put up a ~550 Exdeath or my regular Noctis?

Broseybrose

Man ELT is tough without white magic...

I have Tilith and Primm at 5*max. I just tried a run with Primm and my Cecil died halfway through so I gave up. Primm just doesnt have the healing power and Im afraid Tilith wont have the HP to stay alive.

Guess Ill have to work on this challenge (for a pleasant change)!

Lyrian

Man ELT is tough without white magic...

I have Tilith and Primm at 5*max. I just tried a run with Primm and my Cecil died halfway through so I gave up. Primm just doesnt have the healing power and Im afraid Tilith wont have the HP to stay alive.

Guess Ill have to work on this challenge (for a pleasant change)!

Got a Luka you can use as a primary healer?

Broseybrose

And I can finally start looking forward to actually pulling a rainbow crystal!

And it wont be a troll because I dont have any 5* base units!

Hell yes Ill farm a Moonblade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom