• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Yay! My Elza has taken another step towards greatness.

MLZQ98D.jpg

mstevens

Leon is not a limited unit though, you'll get one eventually.

For example I skipped Elle/Luka banner and guess what I got when I tried to get Randi?
Yep.

Yeah this is so true.

I didn't get Gafgarrion and Agrias during FFT banner. Now I have 7 Gaf and 4 Agrias.

Didn't get Snow on his banner, I have 2 now.

Didn't get Luka on her banner, I have 3 now.

Other offbanner 4* bases I've pulled: 4 WoL, 2 Chizuru, 2 Mercedes, 3 Garnet.

The chances will be even higher after the crystal change as there'll be no more 3* Troll.

Great point. I'll save all my lapis and tickets at least until the crystal changes.

Muku

I didn't get Gaffgarion until what? Yesterday? LOL >< And I still am missing an Agrias. Sigh.

I'm excited about crystal change. Hoping getting a Noctis will be a little easier. (Instead of another gd Rainbow Ingus. ... that shit can go DIAF.)

bonkeng

Done with ELT, including all achievement on my first try.

Went in without a healer, so it was more difficult than it should be.

My team:
Cecil
CoD
Noctis
Lightning
Exdeath
Friend D.Fina

MVP is Cecil with provoke. The rest just Thundaga chain.

I definitely need another farming event for metal gigantaur. I need to buff up my Cecil for ELT. My team really can't survive the boss fight after a few turns, since he gets 6 or so attacks in one turn. Damage even with a 800+ attack Noctis makes it take a bunch of turns, so I need more sustaining power. I do have a Luka but she can get bursted down since my Cecil isn't tanky enough, and my gear is week. I wished I had a survival edge from the akademia event a month or so ago.

tuffymon

So... as I start preparing my journey into the ELT Dreadnaught once again having no actual mage... I decided, I shall make my own mage >.>;

16830279_10154623313687885_1716644922_n.png

Well, lets see how flask does this time!

tuffymon

I doubt this is viable, and the people who can do it, probably have no need to... but would 1 person with 100% evasion be able to just autoattack solo this over a period of time?

Ken

I doubt this is viable, and the people who can do it, probably have no need to... but would 1 person with 100% evasion be able to just autoattack solo this over a period of time?

probably!

ace can wild card through everything but that's obviously dependent on a mp battery

tuffymon

My above noctis did 90-100% of all the normal mobs health leading up to the boss. Did alright to the boss, nothing to write home about, but with imperil and L. flask in effect, roughly 40k an attack, nothing grand but it was enough, add in cover, comeback, and jumping when necessary, it went alright.

Prototype

Daily was gold Cecil. My 4th.
So my TM farm team now has 4 Cecil's and a Zidane lol.

I'm thinking 2 Excaliburs will be fine, tho a part of me wants to just go the long haul and get a copy from each. Test of patience incoming.

Alkez

Man, I want to wait for the crystal change but I need to pursue one more Cupid Luna for ultimate Ling cheese. It should be easy but nope, me and banner units just don't go together.

Yay i have 100 subscriptors!

Its a miserable milestone but still im Happy :D

It's not a miserable milestone at all. Everyone has to start somewhere. People think subscribers just happen over night but it takes a lot of work. 100 subscribers is a great achievement, congrats.

Emperor get! He is no where near as decked as my Noctis (891 atk) but I pit him up for use during this event. Gonna have him break 700 mag in the next week or two. Did it for Chilly.

Valentus

Emperor get! He is no where near as decked as my Noctis (891 atk) but I pit him up for use during this event. Gonna have him break 700 mag in the next week or two. Did it for Chilly.

Congratz buddy!

My roided luka is my leader now. If Someone needs It for this trial.

If Someone needs Too my 720 mag exdeath, i can use It Too.

Rixa

Iam not fan of these, run around, meet gazillion enemies, use smoke bomb after 5 party members have collected LB crystals stupid event's. Tried no white magic, didn't go so well.

One thing I noticed. Dual Wield Ace + Wild Card makes Ace to dodge 4 hits from ELT Captain. Sadly that fucker does 6 hits. Giving fucks to 15% HP and going to do event clear and thats it.7

Then those random NPC when you accidentally bump them make lil conversation *argh*. Stupid stupid stupid stupid event, glad its done.

Valentus

Cheer up rixa, its not that bad, you can do It. Tri laser with Focus and full break should Kick everyones ass.

I really want emperor , but i Will wait until Crystal change.

Right now 5 star available are

Lightning
Delita
Ramza
DKC
Luneth
Gilgamesh
Noctis
Marie
Ace
Emperor
Queen (when change occurs)
Majin fina

So the 5 star pool is too low. Maybe with luck i can get one if i got a rainbow

Rixa

Cheer up rixa, its not that bad, you can do It. Tri laser with Focus and full break should Kick everyones ass.

Yeah I will check it later during the event :).

What party combination I should have? I might need to ask someone to loan Luka as friend unit. Cause mine are still level 1 4* (I don't have Tilith either).

Obviously Ace, Rain? (Mine is not max leveled tho). Exdeath, Cecil?

Morning Guys

Already one failed ELT run lol

Im making adjustments as i go

Honestly survival and whittling away at the bastard seems to be key

ugh!

Valentus

What party combination I should have? I might need to ask someone to loan Luka as friend unit. Cause mine are still level 1 4* (I don't have Tilith either).

In my vídeo i used double exdeath, luka, Primm, cecil, ling.

The thing is that you need to keep the mages Alive. Primm and luka heal Will do the trick of no White Magic.

Double meteor does about 160k to the captain. Also It seems that the captain each 4 turns do his sweep attack, so if you cant Resist It you should block.

Also the 4 sargeants are vulnerable to blind, si ling (or dark fina) status ailments do the trick.

You can do it

Pachimari

I'm close to just buying that stupid 2500 lapis bundle with x80 gigantuars, because I can't wait two weeks or so levelling up my units to beat Veritas of the Heavens, just so that I can move on with the story quests. I mean, there's no way for me to earn adequate lapis if I don't beat that Veritas.

bonkeng

I'd recommend Cecil. He tanked like a boss for me. I didn't even bring any healer and no one died from my team. Got all achievements in 1 try. I did use a few items like X-Potions, Tent and Ethers.

This is my team and their role:

Cecil - Provoke (this is very important to me as I can't group heal), LB and Focus

Noctis - Fire Flask to kill the 2 bombs and blind the mobs. Thunder Flask to lower captain's spr.

CoD - Thundaga for chain and use potions to heal Cecil

Lightning - same as CoD

Exdeath - DC Thundaga and LB to blind the additional mobs after killing the bombs

Friend M Fina - DC Thundaga

Took me around 6 turns to beat the captain.

Wooooo!

Did it

Yup having adequate defense and support makes all the difference

I might start prioritizing evasion tms now lol

Cyans and Sazh are more valuable than you think

Xion86

Just gave ELT a go and managed to do it on my first try! :) way easier than previous events, but was a longer battle. I'm pretty sure I didn't use any white magic though but didn't get the reward hmm, but now I remember increasing Def via Cecil and presume that was a White Magic spell. Edit: of course not but crap I used Dispel just once!! Argh..

My team was as follows:
Cecil
Exdeath
Noctis
Luneth
Lightning

I used Primm to get around the White magic issue and it was a HUGE help

But if you dont NEED the HP+15% then just bring your traditional team setup with refia and all

IN fact I imagine dual cast refia trivializes this fight

Alkez

I used Primm to get around the White magic issue and it was a HUGE help

But if you dont NEED the HP+15% then just bring your traditional team setup with refia and all

IN fact I imagine dual cast refia trivializes this fight

Yeah that's what I'm planning on doing (whenever I get round to attempting it). I have 4 hp + 15%s so I'm not going to go out of my way to get a 5th, especially seeing as I have 3 hp + 30%s coming.

Xion86

Ummm guys....
I just got the "No White Magic" and "Clear without an ally being KO'd" reward without beating the last boss or actually doing the rewards :/ (without meaning to do so!).

So after my above post, I tried ELT for the second time, to try to clear the stage without using any White Magic (I stupidly used Dispel on that first run!). I changed my team up a little bit, went with a Dark Fina friend and replaced Luneth with another Lightning. I was on my iPad for this, experianced a few crashes during the way (as I would on my iPad) but got to the main boss of the stage eventually.

1) I messed up with the skills I used at the start of the round and the bombs had a tiny bit of health left, and they KO'ed the team. I rage quit the game to quickly start over by killing the process in an attempt to restart the stage (which is what sometimes happens on my iPad. It will either restart that round or start all the way from the beginning of the whole stage, this is either by a normal crash whilst playing or forced). This was done before I saw any "Game Over" message.

2) Tried to log back into the game but every time it tried to connect, it would kill the game and would have to re launch (I've experienced this a few times in the past). Tried around 6-7 times and no luck starting the game.

3) Went and got my Android phone and logged into the game. As soon as it connected and logged in, I was presented with this screen, without defeating the boss stage, and unlocked both the last rewards:

NZx3A1Il.png

pZljgEul.png

Oops :/

Pachimari

So I'm saving my free pulls until the crystal change next week, although I won't bet on getting any better units than usual through the free pulls.

bonkeng

Ummm guys....
I just got the "No White Magic" and "Clear without an ally being KO'd" reward without beating the last boss or actually doing the rewards :/ (without meaning to do so!).

So after my above post, I tried ELT for the second time, to try to clear the stage without using any White Magic (I stupidly used Dispel on that first run!). I changed my team up a little bit, went with a Dark Fina friend and replaced Luneth with another Lightning. I was on my iPad for this, experianced a few crashes during the way (as I would on my iPad) but got to the main boss of the stage eventually.

1) I messed up with the skills I used at the start of the round and the bombs had a tiny bit of health left, and they KO'ed the team. I rage quit the game to quickly start over by killing the process in an attempt to restart the stage (which is what sometimes happens on my iPad. It will either restart that round or start all the way from the beginning of the whole stage, this is either by a normal crash whilst playing or forced). This was done before I saw any "Game Over" message.

2) Tried to log back into the game but every time it tried to connect, it would kill the game and would have to re launch (I've experienced this a few times in the past). Tried around 6-7 times and no luck starting the game.

3) Went and got my Android phone and logged into the game. As soon as it connected and logged in, I was presented with this screen, without defeating the boss stage, and unlocked both the last rewards:

NZx3A1Il.png

pZljgEul.png

Oops :/

In short, you cheated hahaha.

Xion86

In short, you cheated hahaha.

I didn't know that would happen! :p never seen anything like it. But once I couldn't log back into the game as it kept crashing I had no choice but to use my Android phone to re try the stage. The crash could have happened by just normal play or forced (I get the normal play crashes during explorations a lot. If I am able to log back in straight away then it just restarts that round, if it crashes twice in a row, the third login will bring me back to the start of the whole stage, no matter how far I got :( which is really annoying. Had these issues since launch!! Only on my iPad).

Rixa

I'd recommend Cecil. He tanked like a boss for me. I didn't even bring any healer and no one died from my team. Got all achievements in 1 try. I did use a few items like X-Potions, Tent and Ethers.

This is my team and their role:

Cecil - Provoke (this is very important to me as I can't group heal), LB and Focus

Noctis - Fire Flask to kill the 2 bombs and blind the mobs. Thunder Flask to lower captain's spr.

CoD - Thundaga for chain and use potions to heal Cecil

Lightning - same as CoD

Exdeath - DC Thundaga and LB to blind the additional mobs after killing the bombs

Friend M Fina - DC Thundaga

Took me around 6 turns to beat the captain.
Ty. I test this tomorrow. I just need friend Dark Fina, otherwise Iam good to go.

Pachimari

I guess the way to overcome Veritas of the Heavens is to do this:

Lenna (cheer, cura)
WoL (full break, focus)
Rain (earth magic)

And then use physical attacks from my other units.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You know, if people keep using the restart cheat and they decide to act. They will probably just make more of these "Can not continue", in turn, fucking everyone over.

bonkeng

I didn't know that would happen! :p never seen anything like it. But once I couldn't log back into the game as it kept crashing I had no choice but to use my Android phone to re try the stage. The crash could have happened by just normal play or forced (I get the normal play crashes during explorations a lot. If I am able to log back in straight away then it just restarts that round, if it crashes twice in a row, the third login will bring me back to the start of the whole stage, no matter how far I got :( which is really annoying. Had these issues since launch!! Only on my iPad).

Lol just kidding. You'd be able to clear it anyway.

Ty. I test this tomorrow. I just need friend Dark Fina, otherwise Iam good to go.

Good luck. I was only planning to clear the No White Magic achievement on my first try. But Cecil's godlike tanking made it possible to clear the No Death as well.

I guess the way to overcome Veritas of the Heavens is to do this:

Lenna (cheer, cura)
WoL (full break, focus)
Rain (earth magic)

And then use physical attacks from my other units.

Did you mean Vaan? Or Faris? Coz WoL doesn't have Focus.

Pachimari

Lol just kidding. You'd be able to clear it anyway.

Good luck. I was only planning to clear the No White Magic achievement on my first try. But Cecil's godlike tanking made it possible to clear the No Death as well.

Did you mean Vaan? Or Faris? Coz WoL doesn't have Focus.
Oh wow, I need to level up my Vaan then. I guess I'll go with these against him:

Vaan
Lenna
Luneth
Rain
Warrior of Light (or Cecil)

bonkeng

Wait let me take a screenshot of mine

fuck you gumi

Lol.

Oh wow, I need to level up my Vaan then. I guess I'll go with these against him:

Vaan
Lenna
Luneth
Rain
Warrior of Light (or Cecil)

Vaan is your weakest link there. Use Cecil instead if you need Focus, as his a 6* and can also be your secondary healer. WoL should remain as your primary breaker as he's beefier than Vaan.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided to go back to the event with Tilith and Ling in place of Refia and Luneth. Soooooo much easier.

Noctis and Ling were there to keep the Mana Train running, ExDeath and DFina for attack, Tilith for healing, and Cecil for being a big meat sack.

Completely done now.

Xion86

You know, if people keep using the restart cheat and they decide to act. They will probably just make more of these "Can not continue", in turn, fucking everyone over.

I'll resist :p it was more of a rage quit to quickly start over as I screwed the first turn up. NRG isn't much of a problem, could have just got back there after a few minutes. Oh well, my bad. I was going to do a third run after with Refia to get the no deaths reward and use cures.

Going to totally avoid doing any forced restarts now knowing it has that effect, to be safe. Think everyone else should do the same! Just wanted to point out what happened.

Coppanuva

Cleared the elite last night but man I had to use almost all my mp restores and 4 phoenix downs. Long fight right there, but feels damn good to get it done. Now my lead Zidane has 50% on his TM! Other 2 are at 21%, and I continue to close in on another 30% mag TM. Should have a 520ish mag exdeath soon from that.

Wait let me take a screenshot of mine

fuck you gumi

That's how I felt when pulling for the Emp. I'm really starting to think our accounts are flagged and won't get rainbows until X amount of lapis has been purchased with cash.

Decided to go back to the event with Tilith and Ling in place of Refia and Luneth. Soooooo much easier.

Noctis and Ling were there to keep the Mana Train running, ExDeath and DFina for attack, Tilith for healing, and Cecil for being a big meat sack.

Completely done now.

How did you equip your Tilith Shintoki? I brute forced my way through with my phys dps team of Noct, Greg, Ling, Cecil, Refia. Took a while but got it done, there were many deaths as I wasn't defending every 4 turns. I could always make use for another 15% hp. Going to also watch Valentus video again.

Valentus

That's how I felt when pulling for the Emp. I'm really starting to think our accounts are flagged and won't get rainbows until X amount of lapis has been purchased with cash.

How did you equip your Tilith Shintoki? I brute forced my way through with my phys dps team of Noct, Greg, Ling, Cecil, Refia. Took a while but got it done, there were many deaths as I wasn't defending every 4 turns. I could always make use for another 15% hp. Going to also watch Valentus video again.

The Boss isnt that hard. More with cecil... The thing that fuck up all are the sweeps. Bad rng can put things out of control.

In other things, i did 100 summons un the updated gacha simulador (with Crystal change)

Got Marie, Gilgamesh, dark fina. So good.

The Boss isnt that hard. More with cecil... The thing that fuck up all are the sweeps. Bad rng can put things out of control.

In other things, i did 100 summons un the updated gacha simulador (with Crystal change)

Got Marie, Gilgamesh, dark fina. So good.
Link to the simulator? Is that on altema?

I can't wait for the change now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom