• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

1/2 pull on main...

Gold -> Refia

/facepalm

Guess 6* Refia's midnight snack is fake Refia.

Edit: On a bright note, second Zidane is now working on his DW with the trust moogle for the day. Will manually grind out Ludmille's DC soon.

1/2 pull on alt... Rydia. Meh.

1/2 pull was Cyan. It's been a good long while since I've seen his mug.

I've been hitting the maze hardcore and have leveled both WoL and Luka from level 1 to max. Next up is Marie. I've also been throwing the minituars at Jake along the way and have him nearing level 60. No particular reason other than I'm sure one of his skills will eventually be required for a mission reward down the line (like Nichol).

I'm looking forward to seeing March's reward calendar.

Alkez

What are people's equipment slots up to now? Currently I'm at 100 and am at max. Debating whether to increase it or just sell some items.

I have one ribbon and will have a second tomorrow, with a third coming next week, so I figure I can probably sell any accessories that solely resit status ailments. Unsure if I may randomly need them though.

Ken

I've been sitting at the default slots I think but I'll probably increase it this week cause right now my TM party is all equipments. 😭

KeRaSh

By the way. I've killed the scientist in the Invincible Interior and the story sends me back to Downtown Zoldaad but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the next part. I think I got a cutscene but I skipped that shit hard. Is the story done for now or am I missing something?

By the way. I've killed the scientist in the Invincible Interior and the story sends me back to Downtown Zoldaad but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the next part. I think I got a cutscene but I skipped that shit hard. Is the story done for now or am I missing something?

Invincible interior is the end point thus far

Alkez

The translators make me laugh sometimes (or maybe it was actually written like that in JP).

XZ1DBQ3l.png

So am I...but resisting, Olive would have been nice :).

But I finally got a decent Daily pull after a LONG time :D my second Shine!
Haha you've convinced me. Looks like some of your Shine luck rubbed off. Think I have a full team now. And another Leon is perfect. I'll take Cecil cause I merged one to get Excalibur yesterday.

Overall good pull for TMs at least

Dont chase a rainbow

If you pull make sure you are going for Shines and Sheras

Dont be that guy
You're totally right.. Luckily I think your advice was heard by Lady luck today!

The star quartz is another incentive...

Zalasta

Since I always go the same direction in the maze, I feel a little cheated when the moogle points me to the door I was going to take anyway. I'd rather it shows me when I was going to choose to wrong one >.>

This new error message when TM farming is annoying as hell.

The unit data of the companion you selected has been updated. so you were unable to depart. Please choose another Companion.

FRUSTRATED and it breaks the TM farming.

why do I get this message? is it due to a friend has changed their UNIT to a different one?

The unit data of the companion you selected has been updated. so you were unable to depart. Please choose another Companion.

why do I get this message? is it due to a friend has changed their UNIT to a different one?

im about to filter out companions for TM farming

tuffymon

What are people's equipment slots up to now? Currently I'm at 100 and am at max. Debating whether to increase it or just sell some items.

I have one ribbon and will have a second tomorrow, with a third coming next week, so I figure I can probably sell any accessories that solely resit status ailments. Unsure if I may randomly need them though.

I have 125 and I'm about to be forced to go up, Tm farming is the culprit for sure :/

I've noticed this message a few times, and at least it doesn't seem to break the reddit macros, just more steps until it actually starts

Valentus

Nothing announced yettttt. Weird

It Will be zero part 2. Dont get your hopes Up.

So after countless times, water shrine, wind shrine, and aquatic cove are the 3 explorations that takes about 2 minutes in complete (included Boss Battle) thanks to charm bangle bulking.

Sure, fire shrine could give more loot but that exploration is tedious as fuck. I prefer those 3

udca

Did a little cleanup in my friend list. I have 3 spots open. 930 atk Yun and currently tm farming shines and olive.

512 783 735

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Zero P2 sounds good, Cacturs, Tickets, and Megacities.

Max out Luka
Have 250 Megacities for the next Esper
And repleish the stock

I just want a moogle king event. Don't care if its FF Type 0 #2 or FF Tactics #2 hell I don't care if it's a made up one about chocobo's mysterious dungeon I just want a grinding event. I also want the next tier of Cactuar/Gil Snappers. Give it!

Pejo

That TM Moogle we got put Ramza up to 99.1% on Brave Suit. Soon...soon....

Emperor @ lvl 100, time to steal all of exdeath's equipment and gimp him.

Daily was another FFT0 unit. I've gotten SO many Jacks and Treys. It seems like the game's default units for me.

I'm taking a minute and thinking about my future teams for this game, and what I need to prioritize, TM wise. Noctis will be done in roughly a few weeks, depending on how much TM farming I can get in.

I think my "main" team, as much as it can be, for challenging content is going to be:

-WoL 6* (when he gets it) - Golem. Breaker, tank, raise duties and Embolden
-Cecil 6* - Carbuncle. Dualcast with mostly MP gear as healer/offtank
-Noct 6* - Odin. Primary damage, hopefully some Shine TMs, backup raise, utility
-CoD 6* - Rotating Esper depending on needs. Damage, AoE Esuna, Buff all elements when two isn't enough. Mainly a damage dealing jack of all trades.
-Gilgamesh 6* - Ifrit. Backup damage. No real utility here.

I got a literal shit ton of Sheras from the current banner, so I'll be making a lot of those for my team. The cutoff of damage might be worth it for all the extra survivability. The way I see it, with enough of those TMs, every unit I have will be between 5500-6500 HP, which can pretty much eat a round of damage from anything we've had so far.

Ideally I'd like something more flexible than Gilgamesh for that last damage spot, but that's probably getting greedy. Also, CoD will eventually get replaced for some fights by Rikku and/or Ramza when he gets enhancements.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this choice, but there's a few things I need to work on. Namely a Ribbon for CoD, a bunch of those Shera TMs, a 3rd Dual Wield, and some better equipment in general across the board. I'm really anxious for 6* WoL, so I can test this team out.

Alkez

I wish there was a better to way to sort the ability materia, like alphabetical or something. Sometimes it just difficult to find anything.

I just want a moogle king event. Don't care if its FF Type 0 #2 or FF Tactics #2 hell I don't care if it's a made up one about chocobo's mysterious dungeon I just want a grinding event. I also want the next tier of Cactuar/Gil Snappers. Give it!

Lolz.

Max out Luka
And repleish the stock

I actually have the same plan. The last event made me realise the importance of having Luka maxed, even if Refia is my main healer. I didn't need the extra hp + 15% but it would have been nice to have anyways.

udca

Olive really pairs well with Yun with that napalm grenade. -50% fire resist to all, ouch! I also out put the fire Katana on Gilgamesh and use 1 or 2 mage with firaga for some nice elemental chains

That TM Moogle we got put Ramza up to 99.1% on Brave Suit. Soon...soon....

Emperor @ lvl 100, time to steal all of exdeath's equipment and gimp him.

Daily was another FFT0 unit. I've gotten SO many Jacks and Treys. It seems like the game's default units for me.

I'm taking a minute and thinking about my future teams for this game, and what I need to prioritize, TM wise. Noctis will be done in roughly a few weeks, depending on how much TM farming I can get in.

I think my "main" team, as much as it can be, for challenging content is going to be:

-WoL 6* (when he gets it) - Golem. Breaker, tank, raise duties and Embolden
-Cecil 6* - Carbuncle. Dualcast with mostly MP gear as healer/offtank
-Noct 6* - Odin. Primary damage, hopefully some Shine TMs, backup raise, utility
-CoD 6* - Rotating Esper depending on needs. Damage, AoE Esuna, Buff all elements when two isn't enough. Mainly a damage dealing jack of all trades.
-Gilgamesh 6* - Ifrit. Backup damage. No real utility here.

I got a literal shit ton of Sheras from the current banner, so I'll be making a lot of those for my team. The cutoff of damage might be worth it for all the extra survivability. The way I see it, with enough of those TMs, every unit I have will be between 5500-6500 HP, which can pretty much eat a round of damage from anything we've had so far.

Ideally I'd like something more flexible than Gilgamesh for that last damage spot, but that's probably getting greedy. Also, CoD will eventually get replaced for some fights by Rikku and/or Ramza when he gets enhancements.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this choice, but there's a few things I need to work on. Namely a Ribbon for CoD, a bunch of those Shera TMs, a 3rd Dual Wield, and some better equipment in general across the board. I'm really anxious for 6* WoL, so I can test this team out.

This seems REALLY solid and I just need a few more TM's to have this type of diversity for my teams. If I'd had a maxed LB Cecil Refia would have been eliminated from my line up long ago. Awesome job with this.

Musings

This seems REALLY solid and I just need a few more TM's to have this type of diversity for my teams. If I'd had a maxed LB Cecil Refia would have been eliminated from my line up long ago. Awesome job with this.

Does Cecil's LB have to be maxed for it to be more useful than Refia? Think my 6* Cecil is sat with a lvl 10 LB atm...

Max out Luka
And repleish the stock

That's what I'm planning on doing. I need to get Olive, Marie, and Dark Fina to 100. The fact that I've maxed out my luck recently and don't care one bit about Zero characters means it should be a light farming event. I honestly hope the items suck too so that there's nothing worth chasing...

Pejo

Thanks, I knew you were going for something similar with getting rid of the healer spot.

It definitely seems like the actual challenging fights in this game are more about surviving/passing thresholds and sustainability. Everything else can just be brute forced with the highest damage team you have plus a high damage friend. This team is what I had in mind for the former.

The real key point here for me, that I designed around, is that once you start needing to raise people, you're already behind in the fight. Wasted turns really suck on the hardest challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom