• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirran

I used Moogles if it makes you feel better lol.

Cleared a few people out. RIP CCIE :( and bought 10 more slots. 716,468,148 have a 1099 Olive up now, but she will be at 1150ish if I decide to finish Odin and get some pots as well a Shine TM should be done in a couple of days.

Sent you an invite as well. On tm front I'm about to have bracer #1 and deathbringer done this week. Hopefully Zidane makes an appearance in the choice because I really need a couple DW lol.

H3xum

1099 Olive up now, but she will be at 1150ish if I decide to finish Odin and get some pots as well a Shine TM should be done in a couple of days.

Awesome! I had 4 saved up and then received the login one today.

My baby Olive is at like 840 with Romandan Pistol, PoC, Hero Ring 2x, DH and 2x 15% Attk...Working on my first two bracers and 3 Shines in the TM farm game

Muku

Valentus, just wanted to thank you on that write up about Cupid Artemios.

Capped him out a while back and enjoy having him in my group right now on my alt account. :) Since I didn't get him on main, it help makes my alt group slightly different than main. Hoping I can pull some other stuff soon to help make it a bit different than what it is now. But it's also fun having an archer in back.

Also, he is Mr. Pimp. Guarding my Chizuru and CoD like a boss, haha. Mack daddy sacrifices himself a bit too much at time for their attention.

:(

I saw she hadn't played in like a week a couple of days ago. It bothers me because I feel like if she hadn't been perma-banned she probably wouldn't have quit (assuming she has).

Damn Politics GAF *shakes fist*

Yeah she quit. Uninstalled the game last week. Per Discord.

Wazzy

Banned
I hope people's choice releases soon. I'm going hard to get a Noctis since he's fantastic.

My Zidanes are coming along nicely. Once that's done I'll try and get Chizuru and Miyuki completed so my Luneth can get past 600 attack.

Takuan

Need advice. I have 4 Trust Moogles that I'd like to clear from my inventory. My TM farming team is current 2x Zidane, 2x Miyuki, and 1x Chizuru.

It seems like Zidane and Miyuki are the units I should focus on. I'm considering the following:

• 2x TMs each into Zidane and Miyuki
  • 1x TM each into all Zidanes and Miyukis
  • 4x TMs into one Zidane
Leaning toward the first, but thought I'd hit you guys up for feedback before making moves. All input is appreciated, thanks.

Is this your first dual weild?

If so then all 4 into Zidane
Yes, it'd be my first. 0 units mastered.

Definitely prioritize DW over everything, IMO.

Do you have any capped units that would benefit greatly from a Sakafubzdurgner? (aka do you have a blade mastery ready as well)
Chiz is my best physical attacker and would benefit the most. The idea was that she'd be better off with a Saku and DW versus "only" DW since my next best katana is 35 ATK (I think).

Need advice. I have 4 Trust Moogles that I'd like to clear from my inventory. My TM farming team is current 2x Zidane, 2x Miyuki, and 1x Chizuru.

It seems like Zidane and Miyuki are the units I should focus on. I'm considering the following:

• 4x TMs into one Zidane
Leaning toward the first, but thought I'd hit you guys up for feedback before making moves. All input is appreciated, thanks.

Is this your first dual weild?

If so then all 4 into Zidane

H3xum

• 4x TMs into one Zidane

Definitely prioritize DW over everything, IMO.

Do you have any capped units that would benefit greatly from a Sakafubzdurgner? (aka do you have a blade mastery ready as well)

Did she say why?

She was permabanned from GAF, and I think the community was really the only thing keeping her in BE. She and I had very similar luck experience in this game, which is to say that the few times we went "all in", we came up painfully empty. I've since had a zen reckoning with the game and realized that I might never have the superduperaweseomesauce units, but I can still have a lot of fun with the game. I don't think CCIE ever quite came to the same evolution of viewing the game. Frustration just led to no longer wanting to play, which I completely understand and empathize with.

So without the community driving her on, she decided to move on. I'm pretty sure I would be in the same boat if I were in her shoes.

TM farming even with Nox and macro is ridiculous. I'm glad I finally sucked it up and started doing it, but it's one of the most ridiculous gaming related things I think I've ever done. It's truly absurd that the games designed this way. I also now understand why some of you scoffed at 70k event currency priced trust moogles. But don't worry guys, I'll put up my overpowered olive with her own sparky TM for sharing sometime in the near future. No longer will I feel like I'm not contributing to the OP friend list.

TM farming even with Nox and macro is ridiculous. I'm glad I finally sucked it up and started doing it, but it's one of the most ridiculous gaming related things I think I've ever done. It's truly absurd that the games designed this way. I also now understand why some of you scoffed at 70k event currency priced trust moogles. But don't worry guys, I'll put up my overpowered olive with her own sparky TM for sharing sometime in the near future. No longer will I feel like I'm not contributing to the OP friend list.

you arent intended to TM farm at all by design

you are supposed to get trust moogles and pull regularly for dupes

the trust percent drop system is just there as an added bonus for the use of your favorite units

tm farming with macros is considered an exploitation of that mechanic

you arent intended to TM farm at all by design

you are supposed to get trust moogles and pull regularly for dupes

the trust percent drop system is just there as an added bonus for the use of your favorite units

tm farming with macros is considered an exploitation of that mechanic

I absolutely agree with every word you wrote. I just got really tired of playing legit and feeling like I was falling behind everyone else. If you can't beat em, join em.

Its too bad that there is such poor support for Mac...seems most programs are built for PC. :(
if i could TM farm on my Mac I would do it.
Switch control it is for me until something better comes along.

Hope Gumi changes the way TM works, its just sad that the game is built like it is currently. it would take half a year and much lapis to get one TM legit.

I absolutely agree with every word you wrote. I just got really tired of playing legit and feeling like I was falling behind everyone else. If you can't beat em, join em.

oh for sure lol

thankfully we have players that complete the content in f2play fashion(valentus thank you)

Also its a good thing that they dont police macroing since you still pay the nrg cost and lapis for refills either way

and it does allow for a balancing effect for those who dont blow a bunch of money to at least put that unused NRG to work

I would still prefer the TM percent drops to be based on NRG used so that we can stop running earth shrine.... and maybe macros all together

Niahak

and it does allow for a balancing effect for those who dont blow a bunch of money to at least put that unused NRG to work

I would still prefer the TM percent drops to be based on NRG used so that we can stop running earth shrine.... and maybe macros all together

I think this is more the reason I do TM farming - otherwise the NRG "goes to waste" and I do nothing in the game but dailies, which makes me even more disengaged. There's some element of keeping up with the joneses in there, too - lots of people on my friends list and here do it, so I want to.

TM% based on NRG would get us closer to what I expected TMRs to be early on - a reward for using a unit consistently! I have some units (Refia, WoL, Luneth) who I have decent TM% on despite not fusing or TM farming with them (yet in Luneth's case) just because I've actually used them. It'd be much more fun to get TMRs from actually using units.

Nikokuno

I used Moogles if it makes you feel better lol.

Cleared a few people out. RIP CCIE :( and bought 10 more slots. 716,468,148 have a 1099 Olive up now, but she will be at 1150ish if I decide to finish Odin and get some pots as well a Shine TM should be done in a couple of days.

You full

Shouta

So, JP players (cough shouta cough)

Even though DKC is rated pretty highly on Altema...do people use him at all for major content?

You can use him for major content, whether you'll see folks use him, I don't know. He's weak to bosses that resist dark damage though.

You kind of need someone to cast reraise on him if you dual-wield with him though, lol

Mugaaz

2 11 pulls....one Shine. Jesus take the wheel....... upped rates my ass! She's a 4* base. Am I saying I should have gotten 6? No....but 1 out of 22? Come on....

1 out of 22 is completely normal. 19% chance to get a yellow, only 25% for a yellow to be on banner. So EV for 2x 11 pulls is like...what, 1.45 Shines?

RedZaraki

Banned

I run the TM Speed Macro that has a 30 second clear time. Burn energy during the day on daily quests, then at home I burn the Speed Macro to use up ALL my energy + Daily Energy rewards on TM farming. Then I burn 100 lapis for an energy refresh and do another full run of energy with the Macro. I don't do daily pulls. I usually get about 5% per day roughly on each of my units.

Takuan

I run the TM Speed Macro that has a 30 second clear time. Burn energy during the day on daily quests, then at home I burn the Speed Macro to use up ALL my energy + Daily Energy rewards on TM farming. Then I burn 100 lapis for an energy refresh and do another full run of energy with the Macro. I don't do daily pulls. I usually get about 5% per day roughly on each of my units.

What's your NRG count? I have 67, not sure at what point spending lapis on a refresh is worth it.

Guys

Dual wield does indeed have him throw 2 flasks

If you use fire flask, the second animations comes really fast. Not sure about the others
Whaaaaat? It has always seemed he's only throwing one flask in arena. I use Blizzard flask and thunder when it's blocked. I'll pay extra attention next time. Since it's half physical I hoped it would but just didn't look like it so I figured it not being a weapon skill was why.
Thanks! I had never really looked at Tidus, but holy shit, you are right. What a skillset that dude has.

Man and here I was just getting quietly hyped about Rikku. That banner is going to cost me dearly, I fear.
Mhmmm this is why I've saved for that banner since Noctis' ended outside of dailies for the current banner. FFX banner is the truth.
we aint getting Orlandu next week are we?
My full expectations are Zero 2 this week, players choice after that and then we'll finally get him but it's possible that they'll pull some easter shenanigans and even FFXIV like others have said first so...yeah, keep waiting.

Takuan

My full expectations are Zero 2 this week, players choice after that and then we'll finally get him but it's possible that they'll pull some easter shenanigans and even FFXIV like others have said first so...yeah, keep waiting.

kttcolito

These tickets and lapis demand to be spent!

Royce McCutcheon

Thought I'd bring this up here before I make a video, but my amazon coins are currently glitch, I had 300 coins from a previous 20$ pack and decided to buy the 120 lapis, well, my lapis has been stuck at 292 for about 5400 lapis now, I don't have a debit card tied to this account, it's a prepaid visa I load just for online purchases, I know it's empty, my account history is not showing the purchases at all, I'm also not earning the 15 bonus points, it gives me 120 lapis, and stays at 292

creid

Thought I'd bring this up here before I make a video, but my amazon coins are currently glitch, I had 300 coins from a previous 20$ pack and decided to buy the 120 lapis, well, my lapis has been stuck at 292 for about 5400 lapis now, I don't have a debit card tied to this account, it's a prepaid visa I load just for online purchases, I know it's empty, my account history is not showing the purchases at all, I'm also not earning the 15 bonus points, it gives me 120 lapis, and stays at 292
Did this just start a few hours ago? Amazon's having some big issues right now.

Pejo

Gold Member
i bought some lapis and i couldn't trigger INFINITE LAPIS

:(

o and i didnt get the bonus lapis

“I am the Bone of my Duane
Clyne is my Body and Bedile is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Throw Materia,
Unknown to Olive,
Nor known to Noctis.
Have withstood Lani to create many Equip Axes
Yet those Hands will never hold Genji Gloves.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Lapis Works”

Royce McCutcheon

Fuck man, I'll stop, uploading video now, got to around 14000 lapis, not sure what to do lol, I had 2800 to start. Im guessing this falls on amazon and they'll have to pay gumi the loot, I doubt amazon reports it, they take L's like champs.

Ken

”I am the Bone of my Duane
Clyne is my Body and Bedile is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Throw Materia,
Unknown to Olive,
Nor known to Noctis.
Have withstood Lani to create many Equip Axes
Yet those Hands will never hold Genji Gloves.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Lapis Works"

your avatar reminded me to look for this. where do you find bigger sprites tho :eek:

edit: got my bonus coins. guess it's just SUPER SLOW right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom