• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I thought their were no 1% moogles? It was 5% specific, 5% any, 10% any?

edit
Regardless of how the event actually is Muku, I'll still do it enough for the x10 tickets at the very least~

Oh the tickets would probably be only thing on my list. Well, outside of maybe the sword (?) on that list. But that will depend on that price. But if I don't steal (if the random rare shit pops up), I'm not going to be spending a ridiculous amount of time on this event. So if it doesn't do decent enough drop rates, I'm not even sure I'd get the high end tickets. I don't have time for that shit. At least with the Rabites, I farmed the hell out of that event. I felt like it was one of the better Mog King events in a while. But then again just think I had better luck on it. But I won't even be bringing anyone that has steal on any runs for this.

tuffymon

Oh the tickets would probably be only thing on my list. Well, outside of maybe the sword (?) on that list. But that will depend on that price. But if I don't steal (if the random rare shit pops up), I'm not going to be spending a ridiculous amount of time on this event. So if it doesn't do decent enough drop rates, I'm not even sure I'd get the high end tickets. I don't have time for that shit. At least with the Rabites, I farmed the hell out of that event. I felt like it was one of the better Mog King events in a while. But then again just think I had better luck on it. But I won't even be bringing anyone that has steal on any runs for this.

I made 2 steal materia a LONG time ago for the steal trophy and have a locke and zidane... im sure it wont be THAT bad, question is how worthwhile the amount you'll steal will be... if you're not using any or few bonus units? It's different for sure, and at first glance I don't like it..., but we always make it seem worse than need be... and I hated Rabites, they were a terrible drop rate for me, and when I DID see them 1 or 2 :/

Ken

Wtf is that tiny moogle for the daily log in rewards? 4* i guess?

already answered but

ux8NfX7.png

Wait. What the motherflipping hell is this shit?

Is the 'rare' thing this event some dude you have to STEAL from to get the currency? As in, unless you steal, you don't get any bonus shit?

Says you can try to kill it for bonus phantoma.

D15PNd7.png

I'm personally going to just go for the kills (if it's not too hard) instead of wasting a bonus unit slot on a thief.

Muku

I made 2 steal materia a LONG time ago for the steal trophy and have a locke and zidane... im sure it wont be THAT bad, question is how worthwhile the amount you'll steal will be... if you're not using any or few bonus units? It's different for sure, and at first glance I don't like it..., but we always make it seem worse than need be... and I hated Rabites, they were a terrible drop rate for me, and when I DID see them 1 or 2 :/

Oh I have steal materia. That's not the problem. I just don't put it on anyone because it's not worth it. I was initially working on trophy but then said screw it.

I won't be pulling on this banner. I don't care about any of the units. I don't have any ties to Type-0.

This is going to be worst. My list is going to be extremely short. I won't be wasting time on it. Probably just as well because I need to buckle down on other things anyway. Gumi really knows how to kill the fun. Type-0 has to be one of the more boring things ever. So we get round 2 of it. :(

Rabites usually popped up 1 to 2 for me as well. If really lucky 3. (My alt would be the one that got them in 5s. WTF) I just saw them often enough though.

The term 'try to kill it' is awful. Also the 1% Moogles are so lackluster. 1% when I need 90% isn't tempting at all.

tuffymon

already answered but

ux8NfX7.png

Says you can try to kill it for bonus phantoma.

I stand corrected... 1% for a total of 9%? That's odd, I feel cheated with losing out on 3 days of dailies >.>; Oh well~

You're right... so you could steal for a round or two (unless it's random how long he stays), and try to splat it for another gain of phatoma...

Valentus

The mog King Event now is really really well explained.

- The special Monster can give shitload of phantoma, Plus if you steal from him gives you extra more phantoma?

- A global exclusive ability that enables cheer on ANY UNIT?... thats gamechanger.

- very well explained the global exclusive abilities for Queen and Nine too... Queen now more focused on phys attack... Auto revive passive (the icon of that skill is a icon of passive skills) and devastate enhanced... 5x110? 5x120?

Also Nine probably with kain's level of jump modifier but with the power of a 6 star.

Also, March reward board os Up... 1% mini trust moogles? Wtf?

Imteresting changes

bonkeng

Cheerleader materia is quite good if i understand it correctly. Passive +25% atk and def plus enable Cheer. That's too good to be true.

Prototype

Wasn't there a moogle for the log in at the end of last month? Somehow I didn't get it... : ( not sure how and now it's showing marches calendar. Hmmm strange.

Edit.
Daily was WoL didn't have him so that's great!

tuffymon

Wasn't there a moogle for the log in at the end of last month? Somehow I didn't get it... : ( not sure how and now it's showing marches calendar. Hmmm strange.

Edit.
Daily was WoL didn't have him so that's great!

It was given yesterday, odd if you didn't notice it... maybe you collected all and it's in your inventory?

Ken

lightspeed jab will probably be Eight exclusive and cheerleader, cinque's since it's their type-0 moves rip

Pachimari

Unlocking as many Espers as possible today. I got Golem now, so just gotta max him with megacite and magicites to get Provoke for him, so that I can take on Veritas. That's the only way to level up an Esper right?

Rixa

Queen has global exclusive shit. +30% ATK ability and other stuff too.
As usually I will use tix I get from event during event to pull event units. Same thing as earlier event's :).

Curious to see if BladeBlitz from Odin is useful in event to clear trash.

Alkez

So, do people think the type zero 1 units will provide bonus in the second week like FF13?

You know darn well he's going to be a pain in the ass.

Think of it this way. It's basically the doublicorn again but you can steal for even more currency.

Unlocking as many Espers as possible today. I got Golem now, so just gotta max him with megacite and magicites to get Provoke for him, so that I can take on Veritas. That's the only way to level up an Esper right?

Yeah that's correct. Golem gets 1.5 exp from Orange magi/megacites.

Xion86

Hmm think I'll stick to Daily pulls on the next banner, maybe around 5 tickets to try my luck. I did get a Platinum on FF Type Zero though :p fun game.

So it seems like we are seeing more ATK+ materias from TMs too which is good.

Going to try to for the kill with Nimbus and see how tough he is.

By the way is Qsram a GAF member? Got two requests yesterday after I said I had one space, one was a GAF member, the other didn't haveGAF in their name, just checking.

Rixa

Yeah I have no idea what the mechanics are but it looks like its gonna be balls to the walls hard

Wish I would have crafted Freyas TMR

Ling could Prove a gamechanger here

Visceir

in JP version Nimbus ran off after a couple of turns even if you engaged in a fight with it. He was pretty much unkillable to all but the extreme whales with 5 top tier units and even that was a rarity. It was considered unkillable.

Also -- just use steal materia, no need to reserve a slot for a thief unit.

in JP version Nimbus ran off after a couple of turns even if you engaged in a fight with it. He was pretty much unkillable to all but the extreme whales with 5 top tier units and even that was a rarity. It was considered unkillable.

Fuuuuucccckkk seriously?

So i guess stealing is the only legit option.

Alkez

Thanks for the info. Crafted a steal this morning, will craft 2 more and have diabolos' mug on one unit.

Were you able to use the old type zero units for the currency bonus (even if it was only in the second week) or were the new units the only ones accepted?

Just slap thiefs bracer and steal on a bonus unit and do this event like any other

unless you can steal the bonus multiple times with multiple units you really only need one unit with a 100% steal rate

Alkez

Nope. He is meant to be ROBbed.

Lol.

Just slap thiefs bracer and steal on a bonus unit and do this event like any other

unless you can steal the bonus multiple times with multiple units you really only need one unit with a 100% steal rate

Ah you may be right. I was thinking you could just keep stealing from him until he runs. Will have to test/have a JP player confirm the situation.

So it looks like you get 1500 phantoma from stealing from him and 5000 for beating him and he runs away after 3 turns no matter what you do. I guess goodluck killing him, and I wouldn't bring an Olive.

So it looks like you get 1500 phantoma from stealing from him and 5000 for beating him and he runs away after 3 turns no matter what you do. I guess goodluck killing him, and I wouldn't bring an Olive.

1500 off a steal is good enough if thats the case in global

So Ill shoot to pull just enough bonus units and hopefully some of you clowns get lucky and snag Queen

Should be good enough to clear the store in 2 weeks. Should be easy as long as I can sweep the rest of the event with carry units

Alkez

1500 before bonus units? That sounds like a lot in comparison to past events. I hope its appearance rate isn't dramatically lower because of it.

Zalasta

Got my 3rd Shine from daily yesterday. Kind of weird because this is the most gold banner unit I have ever pulled. 0 Shera so far.

Think I'll save my free 10+1 until Friday. Getting a few bonus units for the event couldn't hurt...but I wonder how plentiful the bonus enemy will be >.>

EDIT: Oh, it seems that they fixed how cover works in arena. Dead Cecil does not absorb damage any more!

H3xum

How does Global's unique abilities mingle with the crazy Queen changes in JP?

Does the 30% attk jive with her enhancements or were her enhancements in JP more magic-centric

I'll do the usual Tickets and Cactaurs...on that note, would you guys prioritize leveling Emperor or Maria? I have a few maxed ExDeths and I have Rain/Refia/Carbuncle which kind of cover Maria.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom