• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikokuno

I should still have a spot.

Gonna try tomorrow, I'm going bed I've already launch Nox, thanks in advance!

“I am the Bone of my Duane
Clyne is my Body and Bedile is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Throw Materia,
Unknown to Olive,
Nor known to Noctis.
Have withstood Lani to create many Equip Axes
Yet those Hands will never hold Genji Gloves.
So, as I Pray--
Unlimited Lapis Works”

You kill me 😂 going watch UBW because of u

Xion86

Finally got a Seal of Destruction!

WoyJqffl.png

Noctis just got even stronger :) not much I can do now to him, apart from maybe Shines TM.

8O1TMkhl.png

I have room for two or three friends now, so add me if you're new and haven't yet:

SzTeMcfl.png

Oh only got 6 Star Quartz left now :( :( bought 7 Charm Bangles and Man-Eater.

Ken

i need to make more black belt gis but i think i got destroyed by dragon scale rates even with 3 units stealing

Broseybrose

Ive been playing so long without a 5* base, that now that my Noctis is lvl 92, I dont know what to do with him. He's still happily occupying a space on my backup/levelup team (with Firion, Mercedes, and Luka).

Right now my main team is Cecil, Refia, CoD (DW, Rising Sun), Chiz, Exdeath. Sometimes Ling.

I dont want to sub out my 625ATK CoD or my Chizuru for him, Ive grown very comfortable with them.

Im sure once Blade Mastery, Sakafub, and 2nd DW (all ~70%) are done Ill hook him up right and probably swap him in for Chizuru.

Ive also got 2 Shines, a Leon, and 4 Sheras that I cant wait to TM farm. Also a bunch of Snows, a Gaffgarion, 4 Hayates, and on and on.

Ive been playing so long without a 5* base, that now that my Noctis is lvl 92, I dont know what to do with him. He's still happily occupying a space on my backup/levelup team (with Firion, Mercedes, and Luka).

Right now my main team is Cecil, Refia, CoD (DW, Rising Sun), Chiz, Exdeath. Sometimes Ling.

I dont want to sub out my 625ATK CoD or my Chizuru for him, Ive grown very comfortable with them.

Im sure once Blade Mastery, Sakafub, and 2nd DW (all ~70%) are done Ill hook him up right and probably swap him in for Chizuru.

Ive also got 2 Shines, a Leon, and 4 Sheras that I cant wait to TM farm. Also a bunch of Snows, a Gaffgarion, 4 Hayates, and on and on.

Noctis would be an upgrade over Cecil, CoD, Chiz, and Exdeath. On the other hand, as someone who wistfully remembers the days of clearing content with Celes, Golbez, Kefka, Tellah, and Lenna -- I get it.

Broseybrose

Noctis would be an upgrade over Cecil, CoD, Chiz, and Exdeath. On the other hand, as someone who wistfully remembers the days of clearing content with Celes, Golbez, Kefka, Tellah, and Lenna -- I get it.

Of course! Tellah, Kefka, and Lenna were/are great!

Glad somebody understands.

Guess this is just a part of growing up. Lol.

edit - And Ive still never pulled one effing Celes! She has to be the last non-5* unit that eludes me.

FFVI was my favorite btw. Tied for first place with FFT.

PSA: The FFBE FB updated the info on the Fat Chocobo campaign. Now, all of them will apply to the promotion (buy anything before 3/9 from a FC and get 200 Lapis + some NRG come 3/10). Before, the new FC didn't apply. I waited and just got Man-Eater today after hearing the news.

Now to decide if I should save 180 for 9 charm bangles or to get Holy Lance for 100.

Zhadgon

So I have been TM farming the last 5 days, so close to get my first Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki and Excalibur.

I have a free space, my id. is 122, 944, 657 if anyone wants to add me.

.n_n.

bonkeng

Valentus, just wanted to thank you on that write up about Cupid Artemios.

Capped him out a while back and enjoy having him in my group right now on my alt account. :) Since I didn't get him on main, it help makes my alt group slightly different than main. Hoping I can pull some other stuff soon to help make it a bit different than what it is now. But it's also fun having an archer in back.

Also, he is Mr. Pimp. Guarding my Chizuru and CoD like a boss, haha. Mack daddy sacrifices himself a bit too much at time for their attention.

Damn I totally forgot about Cupid Art. I should max him too.

I just maxed Luka and Seven. Next in line: 2nd Yun, Primm and Cupid Art.

Broseybrose

But that grapeshot though... unmitigated physical attack all...

Probably right though, I don't think it's possible to get carried in this one.

Might as well try though. If not Olive, a very high MAG Exdeath or Dark Fina might get you through.

Yeah Im also working on maxing both Cupid units... I was lucky enough to pull them both with 6 tix, I remember fondly.

Also Valentus showed us in his vid how useful Cupid Arty can be and how when both Cupid units are combined they have ridiculous synergy.

Anyone have thoughts on that Holy Lance? Debating if I should use my quartz on that, something else (maybe more charm bangles) or save it...
I think its worth it.

I think the Charm Bangles are a more extravagant use of SQ.

Prototype

Accidentally bought way more space than I needed for units... guess I'll be set for a while...

Think my thumb just accidentally hit the slider when going to confirm lol.

NomarTyme

PSA: The FFBE FB updated the info on the Fat Chocobo campaign. Now, all of them will apply to the promotion (buy anything before 3/9 from a FC and get 200 Lapis + some NRG come 3/10). Before, the new FC didn't apply. I waited and just got Man-Eater today after hearing the news.

Now to decide if I should save 180 for 9 charm bangles or to get Holy Lance for 100.

Yeah I already bought a Elixer when they announced it. Oh well 5 star quartz down the drain.

Muku

I'd definitely recommend it. He's fun to use. And his ATK was nice before I even started putting gear on. But then again up to this point Delita was my best. So now Mack Daddy has higher attack. I love his holy attack barrage.

He has some nice things. But then again some are kinda like meh. At least that I've seen so far. I like going on a barrage streak with CoD, Delita, and Mack Daddy.

Wishing I pulled him on my main now. :(

Celegus

But that grapeshot though... unmitigated physical attack all...

Probably right though, I don't think it's possible to get carried in this one.

Unmitigated just means it ignores a % of DEF, but it's certainly very much mitigated by physical resist on ELT. I doubt there's anything that can really solo the whole event if you don't have much of a team just yet.

I'm saving my SQ for auto-refresh and some of the other big ticket items coming. I bought man-eater right away cause that's awesome, but I'm not gonna get the holy lance until I actually have a use for it (and I already have 2 Excaliburs)

Broseybrose

Yeah I already bought a Elixer when they announced it. Oh well 5 star quartz down the drain.

I did that too.

At least elixers are useful?

I want to buy the Holy Lance and Maneater, but I have just under 200 SQ.

I probably get the Lance before the materia even though I have Excal.

I feel like having a Holy Lance and an Excal might bring more benefit than another ManEater. I say another because its on DIablos as well as several weapons as well as CoD.

Celegus

I feel like having a Holy Lance and an Excal might bring more benefit than another ManEater. I say another because its on DIablos as well as several weapons as well as CoD.

It stacks though, as long as it's from different sources. So you can have CoD with it innately, equip the materia, diablos, and thorned mace for 4x man-eater. Nom nom!

NomarTyme

I did that too.

At least elixers are useful?

I want to buy the Holy Lance and Maneater, but I have just under 200 SQ.

I probably get the Lance before the materia even though I have Excal.

Yep. Not worth 5 quartz useful...

Man eater is definitely worth like Celegus said.

across

Holy Lance looks iffy unless you.. need to chain with Orlandu on a unit that can't use greatswords but can use spears? In a month or more?

Next Fat Chocobo will have Auto-Refresh (200SQ) and Safety Bit (Instant death+Petrify immunity, accessory, 50SQ). One after that gives Curaja (200SQ) and Genji Shield (50DEF, 25SPR, instant death immunity, 100SQ)...

You get SQ pretty consistently but it's a slow drip (unless you did a bunch of 10+1s on this banner!) so I'm pretty conservative with my spending. Man-Eater looks like the much better call.

Sure its worth it, but is it better than Holy Lance for the price?

That's sort of where I'm at. I don't have enough for man-eater and unless I do 10 pulls it will be a while until I have 100 more SQ.

Short-term, is the Holy Lance worth it or am I just better off saving for other stuff 'down the road'. Reddit seems to think the Lance is worth it, especially for the Gilgamesh trial...

Broseybrose

Holy Lance looks iffy unless you.. need to chain with Orlandu on a unit that can't use greatswords but can use spears? In a month or more?

Next Fat Chocobo will have Auto-Refresh (200SQ) and Safety Bit (Instant death+Petrify immunity, accessory, 50SQ). One after that gives Curaja (200SQ) and Genji Shield (50DEF, 25SPR, instant death immunity, 100SQ)...

You get SQ pretty consistently but it's a slow drip (unless you did a bunch of 10+1s on this banner!) so I'm pretty conservative with my spending. Man-Eater looks like the much better call.

Bolded is exactly the situation I had in mind.

Wouldnt it be better to have multiple Light element weapons? Or, what if I didnt have Excalibur?
I actually have 2

Is the ManEater still worth twice the price than the Lance?

That's sort of where I'm at. I don't have enough for man-eater and unless I do 10 pulls it will be a while until I have 100 more SQ.

Short-term, is the Holy Lance worth it or am I just better off saving for other stuff 'down the road'. Reddit seems to think the Lance is worth it, especially for the Gilgamesh trial...
Just do 10 10+1s and buy ManEater lol.

Im still on the fence too at this point. I think whether or not you have Excalibur is the answer to the question.

If you do, buy ManEater. If you dont, buy the Lance first.

But totally not sure on this. Not going to buy either until a consensus is reached here on GAF. I dont trust those Reddit folks... theyre an uppity bunch.
JK Im on Reddit too!

Bolded is exactly the situation I had in mind.

Wouldnt it be better to have multiple Light element weapons? Or, what if I didnt have Excalibur?
I actually have 2

Is the ManEater still worth twice the price than the Lance?

Just do 10 10+1s and buy ManEater lol.

Im still on the fence too at this point. I think whether or not you have Excalibur is the answer to the question.

If you do, buy ManEater. If you dont, buy the Lance first.

But totally not sure on this. Not going to buy either until a consensus is reached here on GAF. I dont trust those Reddit folks... theyre an uppity bunch.
JK Im on Reddit too!

Yea totally agree about Reddit. I have Excalibur, luckily :p. I'll hold off on the Lance for now I think.

10 10+1s, hahaha. Don't tempt me!

creid

I was playing on my android phone, the game froze, and now the phone won't start back up. While I'm trying to fix my phone I started it up on my iPad, and it froze there too. wtfffffff

bonkeng

I was playing on my android phone, the game froze, and now the phone won't start back up. While I'm trying to fix my phone I started it up on my iPad, and it froze there too. wtfffffff

For your Android, try booting into safe mode and clear/wipe cache.

Muku

1/2 Pull on main account:

Shera

Please, shoot me now. I am so tired of this little prick.

All aboard the second leveling train. Cactaur Dunes this weekend

Muku

I have a feeling it's bad cropping, and FIVE 5% moogles..., but of course I can be wrong too~

4 star are blue / 5%

5 star are yellow / 10%

Steal from the new bonus boss for the white phantoma? That's kinda odd >.>;

That's what i thought. So looking like a 5% one this month? Really? ???

If so just goes to the no fun allowed theory. Maybe they're trying to drive more people to macro.

tuffymon

That's what i thought. So looking like a 5% one this month? Really? ???

If so just goes to the no fun allowed theory. Maybe they're trying to drive more people to macro.

Doubtful, especially if I'm right that theirs 5x 5%... the star is gone, but the little hair poof goes the other way too... find out when the first comes in right?

Muku

Wait. What the motherflipping hell is this shit?

Is the 'rare' thing this event some dude you have to STEAL from to get the currency? As in, unless you steal, you don't get any bonus shit?

Muku

Okay, guess I'll be skipping 99% of this shit then. I have someone who can steal, but .. yeah no thanks. My list will be extremely short this time. Maybe even non existant. Which is fine. I gotta finish up Ludmille anyway.

Also, I love that our last 0 shit heads get no bonus. Yay. Completely pointless in keeping them.

tuffymon

Those 1% moguri are trash, finally king Cactuars (100,000 exp each) this weekend, really excited with the new type-0 event, those global exclusive abilities are incredible.

I thought their were no 1% moogles? It was 5% specific, 5% any, 10% any?

edit
Regardless of how the event actually is Muku, I'll still do it enough for the x10 tickets at the very least~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom