• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I have noticed this week the increase of Golem Staff users to be sky high. >_<

Edit: Is Orlandu's TM worth it? I haven't worked on his TM, but with everything I've done with him since getting him, he's currently at 7.8% and seems to move fairly quickly versus others.

When you only have Aiden... and they ONLY give you Xon and Freyvia's fucking TM moogles. Go DIAF Gumi.

Syntsui

Gonna give the game a shot again. Not going to worry about the .0000000001% chance to get a rainbow.
You don't, because the 3* and 4* actually have value here, some are straight up better than a lot of 5*. Post whatever you pull and we will help you out.

Alkez

Every group runs a Ling, Chizuru, and Noctis. Where I lack Ling and Noctis. And their L/C/N evade like motherfucking bitches. Arena is going to make me go insane.

So much this. It's literally every team unless you're fighting very high ladder, and then it's just 5 Noctis/Dark Fina. And just to ensure that it's the worst experience of your life Gumi ban Black Magic one week and Dual Cast the next.

Anustart

So I can't make this shit up. I'm sure a couple of you remember months back I was bitching about 400+ pulls and getting notta.

Just now while waiting on a response to whether or not I should pull on rare or that easter thing, I did 1 rare summon with a ticket, got Noctis.

What do I do with this guy? Just got to the starting town. I'm scared.

Syntsui

What should i pull on, this easter thing poor just rare summon?
I'd say this is not the best banner for a newcomer to pull, but if you literally have no characters you have no choice I guess.

The Rare Summon banner is just no-rate up pool with the chance of equally pulling anything. The eastern banner has decent units that are very hard to make any use without TMs, so you can either hoard lapis for a better banner or Yolo and hope you get non-banner units like Refia, Cecil, WoL etc.

What do you have at your disposal right now?

So I can't make this shit up. I'm sure a couple of you remember months back I was bitching about 400+ pulls and getting gotta.

Just now while waiting on a response to whether or not I should pull on rare or that easter thing, I did 1 rare summon with a ticket, got Noctis.

OK, it's lit. LOL

evangd007

You know what, there's some truth to that. I've had a problem getting banner 4*'s since CNY. Thanks Gumi. Everyone has Ling but me. AND THEY RUN THEM ALL IN ARENA TO MAKE ME GO BATSHIT INSANE.

The last time I pulled an on-banner 4* was Luka back in January. I went nuts trying to get Seven only to get her much later on the free 10+1, and completely whiffed on CNY; pulled daily and didn't even get a Xiao. Haven't pulled much outside of that. Trying to see if I can hit 50k lapis/150 tickets before Tidus/Rikku.

Pejo

So much this. It's literally every team unless you're fighting very high ladder, and then it's just 5 Noctis/Dark Fina. And just to ensure that it's the worst experience of your life Gumi ban Black Magic one week and Dual Cast the next.

I'm just waiting for the day they ban AoE moves in general.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
So I can't make this shit up. I'm sure a couple of you remember months back I was bitching about 400+ pulls and getting notta.

You should try to blaze through the story, with the goal of making it to the end areas where Metal Eggs from the event begin to drop. Then collect metal eggs and try to get the second knife before the event ends, so Noctis can attack twice for a large damage increase. Great until you can get your hands on dual wield. Not sure how doable that is since the event lasts only for one more week.

Anustart

Did you just get a Noctis? Because if you are I am going to go cry myself in a corner.

Noctis starts at 5*. You can't pull any 6*'s yet.

Fake Noctis...

I did....

Just started, got to town, used 1 rare ticket, blue crystal > change to Orange > change to rainbow > A noctis was born!

Fni4yzl_d.jpg

Xion86

Damn you Holy Crystals!!!! I'm always out on these and have too much of everything else :( just had to farm 3 for Awakening Zidane now need 8 for VLC Fina! Argh. I always stick to Vortex to get these now, but still, takes a while and lots of NRG.

Muku

I did....

Just started, got to town, used 1 rare ticket, blue crystal > change to Orange > change to rainbow > A noctis was born!

*goes away from this thread for the next month to cry in a corner* ;_;

Congratulations! He's a badass.

robotuw

Well, I just bought the support and power crystals from the innkeep. I might be done with the event for now. I'll look up future enhancements and see if any other crystal type is going to be needed for my mains any time soon.

I also cheesed the new trial, so Orlandu is finally over 900 atk. Guess I should get around to doing Gilgamesh to get that katana. Can two Orlandu's smoke Gilg or do I have to do it the legit way?

Muku

Well, I just bought the support and power crystals from the innkeep. I might be done with the event for now. I'll look up future enhancements and see if any other crystal type is going to be needed for my mains any time soon.

I also cheesed the new trial, so Orlandu is finally over 900 atk. Guess I should get around to doing Gilgamesh to get that katana. Can two Orlandu's smoke Gilg or do I have to do it the legit way?

I am definitely going to be buying the Power one on both accounts. Was going to ask here if any other one was worth buying. Think Support will be?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Damn you Holy Crystals!!!! I'm always out on these and have too much of everything else :( just had to farm 3 for Awakening Zidane now need 8 for VLC Fina! Argh. I always stick to Vortex to get these now, but still, takes a while and lots of NRG.

If you're still farming eggs, you could switch over to Surging Volcano - Exit or Electric Tower - Pursuit. Energy to egg ratio isn't as good but there's a chance of holy crystal dropping.

Im just now starting to get low

Looks like Holy Crystals are becoming rare these days

RedZaraki

Banned
I did....

Fni4yzl_d.jpg

Please understand. I have summoned probably over a thousand times during my time with this game after Noctis was released. No Noctis.

That is a very good unit and you probably have a 0.1% chance on any given summon to get him. Congrats!

Edit: There is a "Lock" button in the top right of the unit status screen for each unit. You can "Lock" a unit so you won't accidentally fuse them or sell them. Please Lock your Noctis. I'm nervous for you until then.

RedZaraki

Banned

You can 2 round him if you have Olive also. 1 round him if your team is stacked.

So yesterday I just burned all my NRG on the Chamber of Gems but I have no idea which I should farm as they all have the same NRG cost. I just bounced between them but it seemed as though the middle option had the power crysts? Which are you guys farming? Also, good lord does this waste a ton of Material slots, so many types of crysts for each category.... I sold off a bunch of low level mats that I never use for anything to still have room for TM farming. Trying to make me buy slots Gummi? Nice try! There's plenty of mats that never get used and you just keep coming out with new mats for new recipes so no need for this old stuff.

I guess I'll just farm this void whenever there isn't something I feel compelled to spend NRG on and over time I'll accrue enough to enhance my units. I'm only going to bother with units in my "Dream Team" so I have plenty of time before they get enhancements here. Hell, Noctis is the crown jewel and he doesn't even have any in Japan so I'll be waiting forever. Although Tidus has his in Japan and he'll be my second jewel ;) He will be....he will be.

So noctis can be either 5 or 6 stars or does he always start as a 5 star? Mines 5, hopefully I didn't pull bargain bin noctis.

Congrats! You just got best unit in the whole game :D You can only get him at 5* to start with, that's what base 5* means when you see it in this thread. They are the rarest units in the game and you can of course upgrade them to 6* level. He is your absolute top priority in the game now, max him out and give him the best equipment you come across.

RedZaraki

Banned
So noctis can be either 5 or 6 stars or does he always start as a 5 star? Mines 5, hopefully I didn't pull bargain bin noctis.

Every unit starts out at the lowest star for them. It just so happens that some units are MINIMUM 5 star, so they're extremely rare to even get in the first place.

You can raise your Noctis to 6-star later, yeah. Just have to level up to 80 and have the right materials.

Every group runs a Ling, Chizuru, and Noctis. Where I lack Ling and Noctis. And their L/C/N evade like motherfucking bitches. Arena is going to make me go insane.

i wish i would have pushed soleil for anyone without ling

soleils exclusive materia gives her AoE esuna which is amazing for countering ling and Noctis in arena

you will need to stack her with status immunity gear though. mainly resistance to petrify, sleep and paralysis

i think Luka can also AoE esuna?

Alkez

So the wiki just put up rankings that include TMR and Ability Awakenings. It's quite interesting to see what they say. In short:

• Ramza is the King
  • Orlandu chains are unmatched
  • Frye is the unstoppable force (because there is no hybrid resist) but is hard to gear
  • Olive is the second best finisher but easier to gear than Frye
  • Tilith is all the heals
  • Noctis is...everything
  • WoL is the immovable object...if he ever gets a 6*
Pretty much sums up the game tbh lol.

So the wiki just put up rankings that include TMR and Ability Awakenings. It's quite interesting to see what they say. In short:

• Ramza is the King
  • Frye is the unstoppable force (because there is no hybrid resist) but is hard to gear
  • Noctis is...everything

Noctis is love.

Xion86

I did....

You Sir, are insanely lucky!! That is a fantastic 1 rare ticket pull which will make you go far.

If you're still farming eggs, you could switch over to Surging Volcano - Exit or Electric Tower - Pursuit. Energy to egg ratio isn't as good but there's a chance of holy crystal dropping.

Thanks, might give that a shot. But my luck wasn't bad wit the 20 NRG Vortex, got 6 now in 3 runs.

Every unit starts out at the lowest star for them. It just so happens that some units are MINIMUM 5 star, so they're extremely rare to even get in the first place.

You can raise your Noctis to 6-star later, yeah. Just have to level up to 80 and have the right materials.

That's not necessarily true since you can pull 3* base units at 4* and I want to say even at 5* on rare occasions.

Noctis is love, Noctis is life. He lights the way until the true undisputed king
come at me!
arrives, my namesake.

Nirran

That's not necessarily true since you can pull 3* base units at 4* and I want to say even at 5* on rare occasions.

Noctis is love, Noctis is life. He lights the way until the true undisputed king
come at me!
arrives, my namesake.

Not possible to pull them as higher stars since 2.0 update that contained the crystal change.

Got my first DW today finally! That and BM pushed my Orlan to 748 attack. Need a few more things to push him to that top line. It's nice to have a higher attack and not fully relying on the friends list.

RedZaraki

Banned

come at me!
arrives, my namesake.

Not anymore. Crystal changes.

Malakhov

Banned

• Ramza is the King
  • Noctis is...everything
So all I am missing now is Ramza.

Ramza, Olive, Orlandeau, WoL and Tilith party. Switch chairs sometimes for special events with Marie & all.

Hopefully won't ruin myself on the tilith banner with horrible rate ups. I'll start with the 4* ticket...

tuffymon

I did....

Many units can BECOME a 6 star, but NO unit (at this time) START off as a 6 star, the best you can do is a 5 star and awaken them (when they hit the exp cap @80)

Not possible to pull them as higher stars since 2.0 update that contained the crystal change.

Got my first DW today finally! That and BM pushed my Orlan to 748 attack. Need a few more things to push him to that top line. It's nice to have a higher attack and not fully relying on the friends list.

Not anymore. Crystal changes.

DERP How the hell did I forget that glorious update??? My bad. I probably forgot because it was still silly how many tickets it took to get two Shines haha Congrats, Nirran! DW is a game changer.

Broseybrose

Guilty.

2 Exdeaths round out my arena team.

Guess Ill add Lasswell to the mix, too. But Ill need a 3rd DW first.

I have the Zidanes but TM farming takes so long... Im still working on my first batch of Shines and theyre not even at 40% yet.

Kouriozan

Just saw Exviuswiki new ranking where Ramza is number 1, but that's with his enhanced Hero's Rime.
"Any party without Ramza cannot be the best party, period."

Don't worry, I plan on sharing him once I get Hero's Rime +2, I'm already farming the Gem Chamber since yesterday.

So all I am missing now is Ramza.

Ramza, Olive, Orlandeau, WoL and Tilith party. Switch chairs sometimes for special events with Marie & all.

Hopefully won't ruin myself on the tilith banner with horrible rate ups. I'll start with the 4* ticket...
These I have
Ramza is the King
Olive is the second best finisher but easier to gear than Frye
Tilith is all the heals
WoL is the immovable object...if he ever gets a 6*

These I don't
Orlandu chains are unmatched
Frye is the unstoppable force (because there is no hybrid resist) but is hard to gear
Noctis is...everything

life is unfair..
gimme a frye or an orlandu ;_;

Just saw Exviuswiki new ranking where Ramza is number 1, but that's with his enhanced Hero's Rime.

Don't worry, I plan on sharing him once I get Hero's Rime +2, I'm already farming the Gem Chamber since yesterday.

the gem chamber is available? o_O where? how?

Alright, I'm done farming the ADV Trial. I ran out of Prismatic Horns, so I couldn't 6* Bartz or 2nd Fry. I guess I forgot to stock up on those when I was farming the FFT-2 Mog King event, because I still have a lot of the others. Anyway posting my max unit box below not as a brag post, but to show you that you should be doing this shit right now if you aren't I doubled the amount of max units I have in 2 days. Seriously farm this shit.

http://i.imgur.com/63s37rT.png
http://i.imgur.com/ihDSJE7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8rVtTg1.png

P.S. Ignore those Ingus's :p

Syntsui

Which of them drop gems for Ramza? I really couldn't pay attention to anything in the game that is not ADV Ifrit.

Alright, I'm done farming the ADV Trial. I ran out of Prismatic Horns, so I couldn't 6* Bartz or 2nd Fry. I guess I forgot to stock up on those when I was farming the FFT-2 Mog King event, because I still have a lot of the others. Anyway posting my max unit box below not as a brag post, but to show you that you should be doing this shit right now if you aren't I doubled the amount of max units I have in 2 days. Seriously farm this shit.

http://i.imgur.com/63s37rT.png
http://i.imgur.com/ihDSJE7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8rVtTg1.png

P.S. Ignore those Ingus's :p

Good god, man.

I'm in a similar boat. All of my 6*s are maxed -- most recently, Neon Edgelord Lasswell, Xon, and Minfilia.

I'm currently leveling Mercedes (I don't know why) and Yoshi (I also don't know why). I could also level dupe Ramza or clone Lightning, but I don't see the point.

I mean, I could also get Medius to 6*, but that makes even less sense.

... but hey, why don't you have Waifu Ariana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom