• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Been quite busy to post often on here (and busy gaming too!), but caught up on all the pages. Definitely need to say a big Congrats to Lyrian, what was some crazy achievement you got there! wow.

I was also really happy to see Kefka getting his 6 star awakening :) Even though he might not be a killer 6 star mage, he was the one mage i stuck with for most the game until I swapped him to ExDeath, so have a lot of love for that unit. Loved his Limit Break too. Will be looking forward to awakening him for sure.

What a great event for unit XP, Gil, Rank ups and all sorts though. Managed to buy two Crysts from the Inn as well.

Thankfullly a lot of people already have tons of Kefka/Terra so I should be alright to go for one at least.

Yeah I'm glad I have lots! As I didn't get round to their TMs yet (only got one Ribbon).

Alkez

Okay so, healing works like this:

Skill Base Healing + (0.5 * Unit SPR + 0.1 * Unit MAG) * (Skill Modifier / Magic Coefficient)

So let's assume your Luka has 500 Spirit and 200 mag. That would make it 34,310 HP slit over 20 turns if my math is right, which works out to 1715 hp per turn regen.

Thinking about it, isn't Maries Love You All actually ridiculous then? Cause based on that spr and mag she would be giving 14,050 over 5 turns which is 2,810, with 5 turn elemental resist. And then she can cast Reflect next turn.

If you cast reflect twice do you get to reflect twice as many attacks or do they not stack?

Mog Event data up.

Jesus, 80k for 1 purecryst.
Thats lot less than 100k :p

I'll take it tbh. Especially if this event can be carried like last time.

Rixa

I'll take it tbh. Especially if this event can be carried like last time.

My only "problem" is that I have 1 Terra and 1 Kefka. No other bonus units, but oh well, curious to see what those 11 tix from event + some dailies will give me.

Celegus

Thankfullly a lot of people already have tons of Kefka/Terra so I should be alright to go for one at least.

Also keep your Vaan/Penelo for FF XII event, they will also be bonus units.

Had is more like it... only kept one of each so Kefka is at 50% TM and Terra at 20%.

Been quite busy to post often on here (and busy gaming too!), but caught up on all the pages. Definitely need to say a big Congrats to Lyrian, what was some crazy achievement you got there! wow.

I was also really happy to see Kefka getting his 6 star awakening :) Even though he might not be a killer 6 star mage, he was the one mage i stuck with for most the game until I swapped him to ExDeath, so have a lot of love for that unit. Loved his Limit Break too. Will be looking forward to awakening him for sure.

What a great event for unit XP, Gil, Rank ups and all sorts though. Managed to buy two Crysts from the Inn as well.

Yeah I'm glad I have lots! As I didn't get round to their TMs yet (only got one Ribbon).
You and me both. Kefka was my dude for a long time until I finally pulled ExDeath.

I always like having different, viable units to play around with. Also looking forward to using Terra!

Malakhov

Banned
My only "problem" is that I have 1 Terra and 1 Kefka. No other bonus units, but oh well, curious to see what those 11 tix from event + some dailies will give me.
Same here, did ribbon farming last week, only have one kefka left now and one Terra.

Also will use tickets and dailies until I get Setzer so I'll probable end up with other banner units.

Rixa

Had is more like it... only kept one of each so Kefka is at 50% TM and Terra at 20%.

Terra at 100% :( Big time invest mistake was made in 9 months ago :D

Now to think about. Iam not sure if I actually have 2 Terras, one is 100% by farming and other is at some % by dupeshow.

bonkeng

Thats lot less than 100k :p

That's good, it was 100k in JP if I remember correctly.

Wow i didnt know that. Gumi giving GL a discount now?

Still, 80k is quite expensive.

Also keep your Vaan/Penelo for FF XII event, they will also be bonus units.

I had 6 Kefkas. Left with 2 now since i farmed 5 into 1 ribbon. 1 Terra as well since i fused them each time i pulled one.

Is the egg vortex still going to be up? I didn't think so but just curious. I fell asleep last night trying to farm the hell out of eggs one last time before the end of the event. Think I only got.80k or so but I want to try and get one more Purecryst if I can

Rixa

Is the egg vortex still going to be up? I didn't think so but just curious. I fell asleep last night trying to farm the hell out of eggs one last time before the end of the event. Think I only got.80k or so but I want to try and get one more Purecryst if I can

You should be able to trade Rainbow eggs to event stuff 7 days (same goes to summon with Metal Eggs). But you cant get more Metal Eggs anymore.

Hahaha I did the same thing. Ah well, no idea how many I got in that last ditch effort. Did beat Dangerous Ariana event on the hardest difficulty as well. Feels like I'm making some progress.

Alkez

You should be able to trade Rainbow eggs to event stuff 7 days (same goes to summon with Metal Eggs). But you cant get more Metal Eggs anymore.

Metal egg farming should be accessible for the remainder of today according to Reddit.

across

Isn't our event currency drop rate nerfed versus Japan? Would make 80k not much of a discount.

A more immediate concern is 'am I stepping into a cleverly constructed snare by farming 80k currency for a Purecryst to be used at an indeterminate future time, while JP players are constantly letting us know that Mog King T5s are "break glass in case of emergency" purchases, rarely if ever required'.

I played ball with the Egg Seekers because you got a ton of useful secondary stuff out of it (or you could say the T5s were the secondary reward) but I'm not getting stitched up here. I may, keyword may, grab a Support T5 just because the rewards from this event are middling at best, but until there's reason to believe the route has changed, I'm going to trust the people who drive it every month.

RedZaraki

Banned
Ahhh, the smell of fresh banner.

I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me

'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye
I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing

It's ours, Charlie!
I've got a golden sun up in the sky
I never thought I'd see the day
When I would face the world and say
Good morning, look at the sun
I never thought that I would be
Slap in the lap of luxury

'Cause I'd have said:
It couldn't be done
But it can be done
I never dreamed that I would climb
Over the moon in ecstasy
But nevertheless, it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be

I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with a golden ticket, it's a golden day
Good morning, look at the sun!

'Cause I'd have said,
It couldn't be done
But it can be done
I never dreamed that I would climb
Over the moon in ecstasy
But nevertheless, it's there that I'm
Shortly about to be

I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with a golden ticket, it's a golden day

Myze

Ahhh, the smell of fresh banner.

Love that song. Easily the best of the movie... Also, screw you, because it's gonna be stuck in my head all day now.

Good luck all with your summons.

Woot!!
First ticket pull was Setzer!

Congrats. I did 5 pulls. No Setzer or TTerra. Did get a Gau and three yellows. Can't complain, got two Shines. Still though, three yellows in 5 pulls and no Setzer kind of sucks. ;)

Niahak

Daily and 6 regular tickets:
Gau
Cinque
Kefka
Clyne
Gold -> WoL
Cecil (first, actually, pretty pumped)
Gold -> Seven

:(
How rare are 4* tickets? Should I feel bad about wanting to try and get Setzer with one?

Not surprises at allg, but they definitely nerfed ADV exp received! No sweat, I made huge progress on leveling units I never thought I'd touch again.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Daily, Shine bright like a diamond.... Shine bright like a diamond

We need to put it to a vote. Ban Hippo. His luck ruins the game for all. He has to work for Gumi.

Rixa

Grats Hippo... Every time eeeeevery single time lol.

Daily: Amarant
Tix1: Golbez
Tix2: Blue to Gold to Chorizo (for crying out loud)
Tix3: Exdeath

Getting mages left to right but not the banner ones lol :D

As a revenge I made some Jackpot fish soup from Behemoth & Dragon:

Screenshot_20170420-154821.png
Screenshot_20170420-155038.png

EDarkness

You can still use the eggs in summon and can go into the vortex area to buy stuff, but no more drops/steals, at least not from a Snow Plains - Beast on the Plains run with Xon.

Damn, that sucks. I thought it was ending tomorrow so I was going to do a bunch of grinding before tomorrow. I wish they would stop ending these things on Thursday. They used to end on Friday and it worked out much better for me since I work the graveyard shift so I can't play much from Monday to Wednesday. Oh well, I guess that's that.

Myze

Damn, that sucks. I thought it was ending tomorrow so I was going to do a bunch of grinding before tomorrow. I wish they would stop ending these things on Thursday. They used to end on Friday and it worked out much better for me since I work the graveyard shift so I can't play much from Monday to Wednesday. Oh well, I guess that's that.

Yeah, I have 95 Rainbow Eggs and no more metal eggs, so no Purecryst and those eggs are now pretty much wasted. May make another Bandana for the future.

I went into ELT with Kefka, Gau, Setzer, Terra, Yun, and bonkeng's Orlandu to see how many fish I could get. I haven't really leveled or awakened the bonus units, so they were fodder.

The final boss nearly wiped me on its first attack. I had ~100 HP left on Yun and Orlandu. I was able to take it out in the next round, thankfully... but I was surprised at how hard it could hit.

And it only got me 637 fish. That seems awfully low, given that I was rolling in with 225%. Has anyone looked to see if running PRO might be more efficient, even if it gets less fish per run?

Rixa

I went into ELT with Kefka, Gau, Setzer, Terra, Yun, and bonkeng's Orlandu to see how many fish I could get. I haven't really leveled or awakened the bonus units, so they were fodder.

The final boss nearly wiped me on its first attack. I had ~100 HP left on Yun and Orlandu. I was able to take it out in the next round, thankfully... but I was surprised at how hard it could hit.

And it only got me 637 fish. That seems awfully low, given that I was rolling in with 225%. Has anyone looked to see if running PRO might be more efficient, even if it gets less fish per run?

Yup, boss hits hard has 550000 HP and 150% bonus units gave: 190 + 285 Fish.

Edit: One more mage from tix: Tellah :D

Sofar today: Golbez, Exdeath, Tellah.

This is not some random stuff.

linkent

Tried to avoid this thread since i felt really salty for not pulling Orlandu after spending some real money. T_T

Gratz to all that pulled Orlandu, and those that pulled Fryevia.
Gratz to Lyrian for those crazy achievements.

Went for daily, a gold crystal.
It gonna be Setzer!
Nope just the usual false Hope. T_T

in another world of Gacha, I pulled 2 of the best units in Dokkan Battle
>.<

After a bit of experimentation, Ling has been my MVP on ELT. Went into it with 4 bonus units, Ling, and a friend DPS unit.

Ling singlehandedly killed the first 3 rounds by hitting them with petrify, and paralyzed both the final two rounds to set up an easy kill for the friend Orlandu I brought along.

Still only got 676 fish, which seems awfully low. But Ling definitely makes ELT easy peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom