• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Cool, I got Tilith on my GL account using tickets I got from the event. Took about 5 but now I got another one of those units I never got in JP, lol.

Muku

My JPN team is CG Fina, Beatrix, Naked Fina, Veritas of Earth, Kefka. Have a 2nd CG Fina in reserve, but Kefka is nice to use for missions because of his BM variety. I will look to replace Kefka however when the ATK type banner is back up. Focusing on leveling Beatrix first.

Nice team! :O

Used one last ticket on alt and main for Tilith. Glad I didn't Tilith take me like the reaper she is. Ended up with bullcrap. Ah well. Sorry Tilith. My boy Tidus is next week. I have my 60 tickets for him.

Syntsui

And here I am still trying to roll for a great account to start JP, just had an Aranea/Lulu/Lightning roll and I swear I would keep it if it weren't for Lightning lmao.

I really regret not saving the code from my Fina/Wilhelm/Lulu pull, by then I didn't know the free 11 banner would be gone >.>

Muku

And here I am still trying to roll for a great account to start JP, just had an Aranea/Lulu/Lightning roll and I swear I would keep it if it weren't for Lightning lmao.

I really regret not saving the code from my Fina/Wilhelm/Lulu pull, by then I didn't know the free 11 banner would be gone >.>

Awww. :(

Muku

OMG. I wasn't paying attention and deleted a GAFers request on JPN. So sorry. I didn't even catch name. I'm a horrible person. I think it started with F though. I forgot I can't sleep walk in another language. LOL

This is the best update ever. Arena took pretty much no time at all. Expeditions seem interesting. The update to crafting is sensational.

And, honestly? It felt awesome clearing those 3 Story character trials. Sure, it's a bit unfair when Dual Wielding Lasswell with Genji Blade, Mana Blade, Dual Wield, Blade Mastery, and Dark Knight's Soul stomps them pretty much singlehandedly, backed up by a Sakura Dualcasting Alterna, but...

(And Nichol! He saw it all. Did a Bladeblitz. Strategized. Tacticianed.)

... yeah. That was so much fun. I love the character-specific equips. It almost makes me want to enhance the main crew.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm starting to feel a bit lost and need help:

-- What are the priorities around ability awakening materials? What should I be buying from the mog king?

-- Is it me or do all of the units with those options currently seem not needed at all? I'm guessing that in the distant future ability awakening is a huge deal and we get them for better units?

-- Is doing this supposed to be easier than it appears? None of this is adding up for me.

tuffymon

-- What are the priorities around ability awakening materials? What should I be buying from the mog king?

-- Is it me or do all of the units with those options currently seem not needed at all? I'm guessing that in the distant future ability awakening is a huge deal and we get them for better units?

-- Is doing this supposed to be easier than it appears? None of this is adding up for me.

I know you can look at the ffbe reddit units (google that) and it has ALL the enhancements currently out, mind you that some may change, whether in power or price. Generally speaking it should give a pretty good idea of who'll get what in the future. Global for sure has had a game of musical chairs on when certain people should have gotten enhancements too. Ramza was meant for batch 1, with Gilgamesh and Agrias in batch 3 for example... Power, tech, and support are probably the crysts needed the most.

You're right, majority of the upgrades right now are garbage, that's not to say that all of em are.

It is super easy, it's like evolving a unit, go into the list ones that aren't grayed out have enhancements, click and find the skill you want to upgrade, pay the cost and done.

As you may know though a few units are on the radar for uberness, Ramza, WoL, Luneth, Gilgamesh, Agrias to name a few. Best thing is to see what you find really useful with the units you have, and adjust your collection method for those crysts. Some are dirt cheap (Luneth's weapon passives), and some are redonk (Gilgamesh weapon passive that's nearly the same as Luneths).

Valentus

Power, Support, Tech are the top 3.

You could also store Guard for that godly WoL enhaced... if we got him before 2020.

Almost all the good enhacements requires those 3 for now, so you should focus on those 3. And do the gathering event because there you can get insane amount of crysts without effort.

EDarkness

Now we know why there is a 10+1 ticket banner (source) :

rbeQk6Rl.png

Might just be the free summon of next week and we can use it whenever.

I thought we were getting a free 5* pull? Is this something else?

bryt

Anyone playing on NOX? I keep getting "A connection error has occured" and can't get past the title screen. On my phone I can login fine though.

mstevens

Haven't played in awhile and had 28k lapis and 47 tickets. Used all tickets and spent 15k lapis. Got Elsa, Wilhelm and Tilith.

Tilith is the one I was chasing but I just read that Wilhelm is a good tank. Still have a couple 10 pulls to hail mary for Tidus if he ever comes.

Haven't played in awhile and had 28k lapis and 47 tickets. Used all tickets and spent 15k lapis. Got Elsa, Wilhelm and Tilith.

Tilith is the one I was chasing but I just read that Wilhelm is a good tank. Still have a couple 10 pulls to hail mary for Tidus if he ever comes.

That's a nice trio you got there. Grats

bonkeng

Welcome back and congratz on the amazing pulls.

That's a really nice haul you got there. Wilhelm is the best tank currently on GL. Tilith is the best healer. Elza is one of the best offensive breaker right now. So, you have a lot of areas covered for a long while.

I spent just over an hour cashing in 200k raid points and then fusing the pulls for TMs (tip: Turn off auto-lock before mass raid summoning!) and levels. The entire story crew is now max level and there are 70+ King Cactaurs left over for Rikku / any rainbows that come along next week.

Yeah I'm hoping support can get on this quickly. But I am worried that those items have simply been wiped and if so there's no way for them to fix it.

Otherwise the update is great.
Support was quick with the fix. Apparently it was only a Hero's Ring I had crafting and not a Ruler's Ring, but I received a quick reply back from them stating such and had a Hero's Ring waiting for me in my inbox.

Lucreto

Those expeditions will cost me a fortune. Luckily you can't get decent in the shops.

I have WOL and the story related characters like Fina and Lid doing these expeditions to get them strong enough to help out on the Lasswells and Rains equipment. These characters certainly didn't miss leg day.

I didn't realise there was more than one set of keys and vaults. I have to go back and collect the rest of the first lot and start finding the second lot.

Is there any vault related items I should focus on collecting?

Dandte

My dear friends of Gaf BE, I apologize. I was super busy the last days, and still am. I won't have time to go through the thrad. I will be back in a good 26 hours. Till then, feel free to add my jpn account : 881,195, 681

Syntsui

I'm really tired of rerolling so I'll stick with Aranea, Lulu and Lightning team. Getting a combination of off banner units is just insane >.>

I added most of you already but here is my JP ID I'm case I forgot any of you: 366 404 728

Alkez

Expeditions are ok. I think I'll get super bored of keeping up with them after awhile just cause I've done stuff like it too much (the garrison quest thing in WoW and ventures in FFXIV).

I don't think I'll ever go out of my way to do them. Just something for when I'm on the game. I'm not in any particular rush to get the adventurer thing.

I added most of you already but here is my JP ID I'm case I forgot any of you: 366 404 728

If you haven't added me I'll send you a request in a couple of hours. Add your name to the JP friends list in the playbook if you haven't already.

Support was quick with the fix. Apparently it was only a Hero's Ring I had crafting and not a Ruler's Ring, but I received a quick reply back from them stating such and had a Hero's Ring waiting for me in my inbox.

Hmm interesting. It seems they're doing hem manually then cause I didn't send them a report and never had anything in my inbox. It was only raid gear so I just made it again.

Alkez

Anyone else feel like the rare spawn rate has gone down since maintenance? May just be RNG but I haven't seen one since the game came back online.

Shouta

JP is on Maintenance now for anyone wondering. They need to fix the drop rates on the 4-star and 3-star crafting materials from the raid gatcha.

Onion Knight and S2 Lasswell are both great characters. OK is pretty straightforward as he's a top class chainer. S2 Lasswell is a finisher with some very strong single hit attacks. They both have their strengths and weaknesses of course but they're a solid set of DPS. Lasswell also benefits from his character specific equipment from S1 which helps ease the gear burden.

JP is on Maintenance now for anyone wondering. They need to fix the drop rates on the 4-star and 3-star crafting materials from the raid gatcha.

Onion Knight and S2 Lasswell are both great characters. OK is pretty straightforward as he's a top class chainer. S2 Lasswell is a finisher with some very strong single hit attacks. They both have their strengths and weaknesses of course but they're a solid set of DPS. Lasswell also benefits from his character specific equipment from S1 which helps ease the gear burden.

Hm I see thanks for your input on them
Guess I'll keep this acct and reroll on another dummy acct to see if I get any better ones

tuffymon

boooo, hate it when you need to have a story line character super leveled >.> rain level 100 strikes once~ (also needed in that fight, but thats meh)

LucaMac

Based on wiki, he does all light damage.

For PRO, Maxwell/Cecil needs to hit +200% Light Resist if going for Diabolos summon. Since Diabolos has -50% Light Resist and Maxwell will hit you with -50% Light debuff as well.

Not the cakewalk I assumed based on this post. Went in with Cecil, Maxwell and friend Maxwell. Still got damaged a lot though many moves were completely negated. Couldnt keep up with the healing with just cecil. Mayber bring a healer with carbuncle and extras lightg resist, then it should be very simple.

bonkeng

Not the cakewalk I assumed based on this post. Went in with Cecil, Maxwell and friend Maxwell. Still got damaged a lot though many moves were completely negated. Couldnt keep up with the healing with just cecil. Mayber bring a healer with carbuncle and extras lightg resist, then it should be very simple.

Did your Maxwell or Cecil have 150 to 200% Light Resist? I haven't done ELT yet as I'm currently at work, was just theory crafting.

Syntsui

JP really getting behind on us, their maintenance correcting a fuck up just got extended apparently.

We are at least 6 months without a single unexpected maintenance nor any form of delay here on Global. Incredible how Gumi got their shit together after almost killing the game last year.

Alkez

JP really getting behind on us, their maintenance correcting a fuck up just got extended apparently.

We are at least 6 months without a single unexpected maintenance nor any form of delay here on Global. Incredible how Gumi got their shit together after almost killing the game last year.

Ah that's annoying. Yeah we haven't had an extension in 2017 I believe. The last one was that 22 hour maintenance. I guess compensation lapis will be on it's way though, which as new players we could use.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So after digging through the patch for a bit.

- The additional space is super fucking nice. Not like I was going to have to buy Item space anytime soon, but unit wise, I'll be sitting at close to 100 additional spots removing TM units and Cacturs. And specifically, it's given me a massive amount of leeway with equipment.

-Explorations just seem like a bonus. I'm not seeing the frustration with them some people are having, since you aren't playing, aren't wasting energy, etc. It's a another smaller micromanage thing, with some nice gain in the sense of commonly used awakening material we need, additional energy, and sometimes a few things better, Basically, there is no lose to ignore. Only gain to take the minute to send out units.

-Repeat button! OMG <3 <3 <3 XoXoxOxOxoxoxox

-First half energy week... going to be cleaning up some quests and additional lapis. I'm way behind on keys.

-nice to see the Ex System and others in place now.

What is missing

-The single most important QoL improvement.... unique weapon loadouts. There is no reason why we don't have this yet. I should haven't to switch equipment per team.

-Also, let us then buy additional team slot or two for 300 and 500 lapis.

-Friend levels, it's a great idea, bring it over.

-Let me make custom filters.

-I would also like the idea of Choco explorations over here sooner, then later. Making TMs more prevelant for non-macros will help rebalance the game.

I'm also really excited for next week. Anniversary begins! Choco Raid, FFX, 5* Summon, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom