• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Kouriozan

Honestly Gumi skipped Balthier because they don't want people to have a tiny chance to get him for free. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

The hippo is a gummi employee joke never gets old for me. We refuse to believe that RNG can shine so bright for one soul haha

So 140 is the max amount of NRG one can have? That's what it went up to when we got the free 30 and I recently ranked up without it increasing beyond.

Lyrian

Lyrian

The hippo is a gummi employee joke never gets old for me. We refuse to believe that RNG can shine so bright for one soul haha

So 140 is the max amount of NRG one can have? That's what it went up to when we got the free 30 and I recently ranked up without it increasing beyond.

Yeah, I significantly wonder about Hippo's luck.... hrmm....

165 EN is the current max at Global's current cap of Rank 150.

Celegus

I've seen a single Thunderbug all day. Really makes me not want to refill to chase giancrysts, as you really get the feeling that "it's not worth it", unlike the BF Bonanza.

Even with only Tilith/Maxwell I got quite a few giancrysts. Looks like this one's gonna be a pass on that end of it, even though I can do ELT with Ashe + 4 Vaan.

Syntsui

I didn't see a single bonus enemy today either, pretty jarring compared to the current XII event on JP that showers bonus enemies left and right >.>

But hey, at least it's something to look for next year.

Visceir

Guess the lack of bonus enemies doesn't bother me THAT much as I do have a full team of bonus units this time around. Also haven't really been doing the event much, keep on putting it off and will probably just start doing it more seriously after p2 is in game.

It's +1 every 2 rank levels after lvl 100.

Yeah, I significantly wonder about Hippo's luck.... hrmm....

165 EN is the current max at Global's current cap of Rank 150.

Hmm I'm only 101, I wonder why it didn't raise? Oh wait...when you hit 100, it only goes up every two rank ups, huh? I think I remember you guys posting about there forever ago. It just took me forever to get to 100 haha

Edit: Thanks for confirming, Visceir.

linkent

Dear Gaf, please consider putting your OP unit for mogking for another week. Especially If you have Freyvia.
Really couldnt do counterattack well for unlucky like me dont have an op chcainer yet. T_T
Also The only Lyrian's Elza is so freaking good.

linkent

I work for a legal research company not Gumi! Lol. 7 multis isn't all that lucky in my opinion.
Just want to put some perspective on what it is like to be unlucky in this game.
My last rainbow is dupe Noctis from favorite banner in 2 multi pull.
Saved 10k for Orlandu. ~70 tickets
All for 0 Rainbow.
Spend 400$ on lapis. 0 Rainbow

Move on saving to Tidus Banner
20k saved. ~60tickets
5k guarantee 5* multi for a dupe Ramza.
60 tickets of nothing
2 multi of nothing.

Luckily my luck is with Dokkan Battle.

Visceir

Got a 4th ingus from recent pulls, but I think I'm gonna put off working on that TM as Fryevia seems to actually be doing more dmg with killer materia. Should instead just get the Edgars done so that I have a machine killer materia available.

SPR break and such might have a big effect on those numbers in future though.

udca

Just want to put some perspective on what it is like to be unlucky in this game.
My last rainbow is dupe Noctis from favorite banner in 2 multi pull.
Saved 10k for Orlandu. ~70 tickets
All for 0 Rainbow.
Spend 400$ on lapis. 0 Rainbow

Move on saving to Tidus Banner
20k saved. ~60tickets
5k guarantee 5* multi for a dupe Ramza.
60 tickets of nothing
2 multi of nothing.

Luckily my luck is with Dokkan Battle.

That's insane badluck.. it'll come around though

Lyrian

Hmm I'm only 101, I wonder why it didn't raise? Oh wait...when you hit 100, it only goes up every two rank ups, huh? I think I remember you guys posting about there forever ago. It just took me forever to get to 100 haha

Edit: Thanks for confirming, Visceir.

Yup, very annoyingly 1-every-2 after Rank 100. That, and the rank xp requirements start going pretty much vertical. It gets ugly fast, espcially after 120ish.

On that note, has anyone on JP actually hit the Rank 200 cap? That requires a mindblowingly absurd amount of rank xp to reach.

Dear Gaf, please consider putting your OP unit for mogking for another week. Especially If you have Freyvia.
Really couldnt do counterattack well for unlucky like me dont have an op chcainer yet. T_T

Thanks the compliment! She'll be even better in around 35k more motes. Maybe I'll cave in and just refill to get the crysts I need tomorrow. She also soloes ELT in the new event with extreme ease, not even needing a buff or a break to just one shot everything with tons of room to spare.

I work for a legal research company not Gumi! Lol. 7 multis isn't all that lucky in my opinion.

I figured as much. You were slightly sloppy in one of your screengrabs the other day. Had you pegged as either legal or government from that screenshot alone.

/sigh two more stupid years of school before I can even hope to land something like that. I'm getting to be far too old to be a career student and not escape academia.

Lockon

Soooo...I got a little story. Last week, I tried to get Tidus so I used 50+ tickets and did like 5 10+1 pulls. No Tidus, no rainbow.

Today, I have 4k lapis left and bought some so I got 15k for 3 10+1 pulls. Did a 10+1 pull on FFX banner. No Tidus. So I went and did a 10+1 pull on FFXII banner just for the sake of a Ashe or Rasler for bonus units...If you read to this part, you'll probably know what happened now lol Here's the screenshot:

qbzc.png

I don't know what else to say really wow lol.

Seriously?

#LawExvius checking in. We're basically Zargarbanzos ourselves. (Though I'm more of a Balthier.)

Also, wtf is a legal research company?

Meanwhile:

Being able to Auto the ELT Henne Mines (thanks, Odin!Olive w/ Dragon Killer -- again) is a godsend. I've got 3 Vaans and an Ashe, and I pick Judge Beans when I can, Ashe when I can't. It works about 98% of the time, but... can do it at work.

Lyrian

Soooo...I got a little story. Last week, I tried to get Tidus so I used 50+ tickets and did like 5 10+1 pulls. No Tidus, no rainbow.

Today, I have 4k lapis left and bought some so I got 15k for 3 10+1 pulls. Did a 10+1 pull on FFX banner. No Tidus. So I went and did a 10+1 pull on FFXII banner just for the sake of a Ashe or Rasler for bonus units...If you read to this part, you'll probably know what happened now lol Here's the screenshot:

Wow, that's just bonkers.

Glad karma came around and paid you back for the bad pulls on the FFX banner!

Lyrian

Being able to Auto the ELT Henne Mines (thanks, Odin!Olive w/ Dragon Killer -- again) is a godsend. I've got 3 Vaans and an Ashe, and I pick Judge Beans when I can, Ashe when I can't. It works about 98% of the time, but... can do it at work.

Being able to "discreetly" fire and forget runs while at work is a godsend.

Being able to "discreetly" fire and forget runs while at work is a godsend.

Yeahhh. My morning routine is literally: coffee from the cafeteria downstairs, check email, check WaPo, and then do the Daily quests in FFBE. (I really don't bother with Arena much anymore.) The days where it's craft, summon, kill Siren twice, then do the Vortex/Raid quest 3 times are utter bliss, because I'm basically done for the day then.

It's the time-saving QoL improvements, like the 25 NRG raids, that I really appreciate.

Meanwhile, in the other games I play: FFRK isn't bad with auto-battling through the "trash" events, but it's too difficult to tackle the harder content. FEH, on the other hand, isn't bad with auto-battling either. Its training tower (Vortex of Experience) works fine, and even the new Tempest Trials (raids, basically) work with firing and forgetting.

I guess that's the ideal (Pareto principle!) model: 80% easy content that can be "minded," then 20% of content that requires significant attention. Think: the difference been PRO and ELT quests in BE.

Xion86

That's a incredibly lucky and amazing pull!! Wow :D

I'm very tempted to try another 11 pull today. So I can't stop doing the One Year Celebration ELT event even though I've grabbed all the personal rewards. Doing it mainly for the Gil/XP rewards and because I hate having. Orbs that need to be used up :(.

Free pull today was Leena.

Alkez

Finally done with the trash raid. 400k raid coins to use...

Sure I'll put mine back up. I think because the mog king is 25 nrg now most people exclusively use friend banner 5*s (at least I know I do) so my Rasler is doing little outside of the few people who are refreshing. My Fryevia isn't the strongest but she's pretty good and has Spirit Slayer equipped atm.

linkent

Sure I'll put mine back up. I think because the mog king is 25 nrg now most people exclusively use friend banner 5*s (at least I know I do) so my Rasler is doing little outside of the few people who are refreshing. My Fryevia isn't the strongest but she's pretty good and has Spirit Slayer equipped atm.
Thanks Alkez, your Freyvia definitely help alot too throughout last week.
Hope to keep my ranking below 5k at the end.

Xion86

Yeah I had to do that yesterday or the day before, ant remember, but I was happy to see how many Cactuars and Gill Shappers we get :) the only annoying thing was all the damn Moogles.

YOLO pull inspired by Panther.

t4h47rml.png

Meh...what the hell.

Okay, one more.

xQNqa9Yl.png

:eek: What!! Well that's quite a turnaround.

Rikku!! This means I can use up all my Limit Bursts on her right? :D (as I've done Noctis and Cecil).

Elle, I was just talking about him recently as I'm trying to grab a couple of Arsha's Talismans, now this will make it easier to grab my second!

Rasler and Ashe! I'll be able to replace two Vaan's in my team now and also i like their TMs a lot.

That was cool. Too bad to didn't get the Judge though ;)

Alkez

Is there any reason to keep more than one raid moogle?

Thanks Alkez, your Freyvia definitely help alot too throughout last week.
Hope to keep my ranking below 5k at the end.

Np :)

Yeah I had to do that yesterday or the day before, ant remember, but I was happy to see how many Cactuars and Gill Shappers we get :)

Yeah I definitely needed the cactuars. It's just a pain having to sort through it all. 950/250 units for me. At least Noct is at LV.100 now.

Alkez

I'm wondering this too. Also how many of the each event item is everyone crafting?

Looking at the skills I'm just going to keep 1 moogle as a collector.

I just finished making items. I made 10 spears for absolutely no reason lol. 5 hats, 7 capes, 1 mog resist, 1 mog rise. In hindsight I probably should have made 10 capes instead of 10 spears, for some random situation where I need 5 magic evade units, but meh. I can't see that happening whatsoever lol.

Xion86

Looking at the skills I'm just going to keep 1 moogle as a collector.

I just finished making items. I made 10 spears for absolutely no reason lol. 5 hats, 7 capes, 1 mog resist, 1 mog rise. In hindsight I probably should have made 10 capes instead of 10 spears, for some random situation where I need 5 magic evade units, but meh. I can't see that happening whatsoever lol.

I just made a few of each just now too, 10 Spears, 6 Crowns, 6 Capes, Mog Rise, 6 Mog Resist and 3 Mog Search! At least that's done :) I'll keep doing the Raid and using up my Orbs though, especially for the XP/Gil rewards.

I got Rikku's LB to 25 and now I'm swimming in burst pots. I also have Cecil at 25. Any other units that really benefit from an LB boost? And I don't have Noctis...

Kouriozan

Personally I only put Rikku at LB level 15, feel like 64% is more than enough plus I gotta keep those pots for Onion Knight because

Code:
680% AoE 16 Hit Physical Attack & AoE 3 Turn +50% ATK & AoE 3 Turn -50% DEF Debuff -> 800% AoE 16 Hit Physical Attack & AoE 3 Turn +105% ATK & AoE 3 Turn -74% DEF Debuff

Xion86

I got Rikku's LB to 25 and now I'm swimming in burst pots. I also have Cecil at 25. Any other units that really benefit from an LB boost? And I don't have Noctis...

Literally just increasing Rikku's LB now too after my lucky pull earlier :) she's 20/20 so far, just need to awaken for the last 5 levels, and I still have three Kings left. I'm curious also who else to focus on after Rikku in the future, I'll have done Cecil, Noctis and Rikku.

I've ever checked this, but may look up to see what Clouds LB is like.

Personally I only put Rikku at LB level 15, feel like 64% is more than enough plus I gotta keep those pots for Onion Knight because

Code:
680% AoE 16 Hit Physical Attack & AoE 3 Turn +50% ATK & AoE 3 Turn -50% DEF Debuff -> 800% AoE 16 Hit Physical Attack & AoE 3 Turn +105% ATK & AoE 3 Turn -74% DEF Debuff

Oh my...maybe I should leave Rikku at 20/25 then and save up in case I get Onion Knight! ;)

Code:

Good call about OK. Guess I'll hold on to the pots for now.

Xion86

Cloud LB tho.

Just reminded myself what it's like as I forgot, and damn, pretty much like Omnislash from the game :) think I'll just save my King pots for him ;) I'm saving my tickets up for him anyway, 95 so far, I have to pull him!!

Anyway, just got this guy all the way up to 100%! My first Arsha's Talisman:

RQtGVbOl.png

Lyrian

Yeahhh. My morning routine is literally: coffee from the cafeteria downstairs, check email, check WaPo, and then do the Daily quests in FFBE. (I really don't bother with Arena much anymore.) The days where it's craft, summon, kill Siren twice, then do the Vortex/Raid quest 3 times are utter bliss, because I'm basically done for the day then.

It's the time-saving QoL improvements, like the 25 NRG raids, that I really appreciate.

Meanwhile, in the other games I play: FFRK isn't bad with auto-battling through the "trash" events, but it's too difficult to tackle the harder content. FEH, on the other hand, isn't bad with auto-battling either. Its training tower (Vortex of Experience) works fine, and even the new Tempest Trials (raids, basically) work with firing and forgetting.

I guess that's the ideal (Pareto principle!) model: 80% easy content that can be "minded," then 20% of content that requires significant attention. Think: the difference been PRO and ELT quests in BE.

I get in to trouble because I attempt to clear out some energy before work, as driving to work with full energy/orbs/whatever is annoying. "Yes, boss, horrible traffic heading to work today."

Sadly, PAD doesn't have an auto mode to it. As it is primarily a puzzle game, everything has to be solved manually, which takes significant concentration and effort.

Daily pull: It's Vaaaaaaaantastic! (again).

Very, very nice vault today :)

Top Bottom