• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

evangd007

I kind of expected the Automata collaboration to be sooner than later due to the desire to hit the window when the game still has hype around it, just not this soon.

This might change my plans. I was going to still try for Rasler and a second Ashe then go for Tidus even with my Orlandu pull yeaterday, but I might skip Tidus and go for robot waifus instead.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
A lot of great news - im at 3K orbs right now and would love to pull on the Nier Banner. But if possible i probably have to try out the current guaranteed 5* multi....:-/

They also mentioned Sephiroth is coming soon as well as all global players are going to get 6 5% Trust Moogles for some quiz thing they did. The new Ariana also has a different unit model.

robotuw

Hm, wonder how they'll build A2. Maybe a berserker-type character? Something similar to Queen but actually good? I hope they don't overload the Nier Banner and instead have two of them. I'll also be sad if they nerf 9S and 2B to bring them out sooner.

Announcing 3% rainbow means nothing until we get a date. If it's next year that means 5 months from now, which is more or less when it was "supposed to" arrive anyway.

Ariana event is dumb but they are usually pretty generous to entice new players so I'm fine with it.

Ken

Sephiroth is zzz.

Think I'll skip Balthier since Veritas of the Pigsnout seems like a more fun finisher (and have to pull for D. Veritas).

I actually like the new Arianna sprite over the original though I don't know why we're getting another one. Not going to complain about free units though since I've been using D. Arianna on a lot of raid events (Bahamut and Countermog).

Pulling for Nier waifus will be rip.

Kouriozan

GQcZ2Bm.png

Believe!
If Noctis buff, it would happens when JP got him in their schedule, so in about 2 months.

robotuw

GQcZ2Bm.png

Believe!
If Noctis buff, it would happens when JP got him in their schedule, so in about 2 months.

I...would be very pleasantly surprised at this. Make Noctis great again. (also if they buffed his TM and it just had +30% atk/mag on it all of a sudden...oh man)

Mipcgamer

So many great news!

Loving that Noctis buff. Wouldn´t it be weird if it is a free for everyone instant buff to the unit instead of ability awakenings?

Syntsui

Ok, JP players. Serious talk

3% rainbows... how much of a difference are we talking? Does that bump the 5% in 10+1 pulls as well?
Almost every single reroll attempt of mine had a rainbow in it. But RNG still gonna RNG, it took me 20k lapis to get a gold banner unit from XII and 30k lapis to get Basch.

Kouriozan

We'll get 3% rates at the same time as Nier collab because double rainbows, have faith!
By the way I doubt we'll have the collab this soon, or they would have gave us a date/timeframe already.
Wait and see.

Ok, JP players. Serious talk

3% rainbows... how much of a difference are we talking? Does that bump the 5% in 10+1 pulls as well?

I noticed while rerolling. Haven't noticed since though. I've just been unlucky there though. If they buff both Noctis and his Ring ohhhh boy. Would be awesome to have 4 +30% ATK accessories all the sudden.

Ken

I really didn't expect the Noctis buff, this will be HUGE for Ring of Lucii alone.

I wonder if they'll time the buff with his original JP banner (Grom/Aura/Noctis) just to give another chance to pull updated Noctis and to get those two units out the same way they did in JP.

Just made myself feel like such a fool. Had Orlandeau for a while now and had the right TM's a few days now. It only just occurred to me that other characters attacking will interrupt the chain and figured out how to launch the full 27 chain.

Damn that's a LOT of extra damage.

Xion86

Come to think of it, I don't know what Clouds hook is. He a chainer or finisher? If it's the latter I might save for him too.

Not sure either, but don't care, it's Cloud! (The one character I'd whale for :p just because FF7 means a lot to my childhood haha). I haven't read up too much about him really.

He is a doublehand finisher.

Oh that's great then!

NieR:Automata news is cool! I've not played it, however I just played NieR (PS3) for the very first time :) only just finished it yesterday and got endings A, B, C and D. Such a fantastic, addictive, interesting and surreal game, really glad I got reccomended it.

Hey, can I get an add? 879,696,163.

Really want to get this over and done with...

Just sent you a request :)

Is everyone selling their 100% TM Moogles?

Celegus

No dates or anything for the 3% or Nier, right? Looks like a bunch of awesome news today, didn't realize the Paris thing was going on today. Sounds like a fun time, but I don't think I'll be able to get to New York for the one here.

Hopefully WoL isn't needed for Robot trial? I have Rikku and 4 Ignorance if that's still going to be a thing.

Shit I've been busy all day but it sounds like there's been some news?! Nier collab coming soon? Noctis buff? Anyone care to elaborate?

Celegus

Noctis buff would be amazing too. I really didn't think they would ever do that outside of enhancements. Curious what comes of that for sure.

Kouriozan

Shit I've been busy all day but it sounds like there's been some news?! Nier collab coming soon? Noctis buff? Anyone care to elaborate?
We know nothing more than that, exviuswiki has a pretty good summary though. http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Fan_Festa_2017

People asked if Nier units would be nerfed because it'll come sooner in Global than it did in Japan, and the team said no since JP and Global are about at the same level now, so someone asked about Noctis and they said they would like to buff him.
By the way the producer with his famous jacket was there so it's more when and how instead of if.

Top Bottom