• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Alkez

yeah and its just weird, especially considering that like every boss has threshold shenanigans

Yeah I agree. I think the GL community is more vocal than the JP community, in large part due to the size difference, so that's probably why.

Dandte

Mine neither. I do have Artisan though.

I'm not worried about BiS, just saying please try and share her if you have her.

If you want to go with Fry thats fine too.

Sure, will put her up tomorrow with this build :)

Aileen 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Artisan +135ATK+Earth Element
Head: Imperial Helm +18ATK+15DEF+15%Fire
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Ifrit's Claw +30ATK+10%HP+20%Fire+100%Blind
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Ability 2: Machine Killer +50% PD against Mechanical
Ability 3: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Ability 4: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 5364 MP: 295 ATK: 907 DEF: 254 MAG: 205 SPR: 167
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 0% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 0% M. Counter: 0%

Atm she is stuck in an expedition.

Lyrian

My, oh my, what happened here over the space of a single day?

I haven't seen Exvius-GAF this hyped over anything in ages.

-- HP +30% as a "consolation prize" for pulling the troll gold on this banner is pretty darn good.

-- HP +30% as a "consolation prize" for pulling the troll gold on this banner is pretty darn good.

Nier is HYPE! Cool looking sprites, strong TMs and units, limited run banner, hype hype hype!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow needs to hurry up. I want to spend my tickets and lapis damnit!

I'm counting down the hours!!!!!! Just 8 more to go!!!!!!!

Kouriozan

My stance on the Nier banner is the same as before, if the raid give 4* tickets like in Japan, I'll use them otherwise skipping it.
I'd hate to use most of my tickets right before Onion Knight.

Celegus

Yeah considering I don't have a single HP30% materia, I can't even be that mad if I pull him now. Though of course if I get 5 of him and no 9S or some shenanigans...

Even considering doing a 5k which is unheard of for me!
My stance on the Nier banner is the same as before, if the raid give 4* tickets like in Japan, I'll use them otherwise skipping it.

Luckily for me I can easily skip OK banner! Really rooting for you to get 2 after being so patient for so long!

creid

Anyone ever get the "Please log in again" message for no reason? I've seen it before when I've accidentally opened the game up on 2 separate devices, but now it's come up twice on Nox and I don't have the game open anywhere else. Keeps interrupting my TM farming :/

Alkez

I think Shouta said that this was a somewhat recent thing in JP and so is unlikely to be in the raid tomorrow. You not going to go for at least 1 9s? You have quite a lot of resources iirc.

Lyrian

Nier is HYPE! Cool looking sprites, strong TMs and units, limited run banner, hype hype hype!!!!!!!!

I'm counting down the hours!!!!!! Just 8 more to go!!!!!!!

Indeed :) Much hype is to be experienced here.

Yeah considering I don't have a single HP30% materia, I can't even be that mad if I pull him now. Though of course if I get 5 of him and no 9S or some shenanigans...

Even considering doing a 5k which is unheard of for me!

Same. Given that if you pull a unit, their TM is pretty much free from the raid gacha, it's all a plus. Also, slightly pondering actually doing a 5k pull, but will see how the ticket stockpile and dailies go first.

Going to hold off for a day on pulling until I see my better half on Saturday (can a mod actually check why her account hasn't been activated in over half a year?), which is going to be mighty painful.

Best of wishes to everyone on their pulls tomorrow!

evangd007

I'd love to join you guys in the pulling frenzy tomorrow but I have a busy weekend coming up capped off with my third Sunday shift this month. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday.

EDarkness

Took a few tries, but I was able to down The Seraph guy in two rounds. Double Tidus wins the day! Needed that Trust Moogle, so I'm glad I was able to get it done.

Is the Raid boss immune to Holy or can I use Excalibur?

Want to go all out for once with Holy chain to see what kind of damage my team can deal.

Orlandeau - 943 ATK and 865 ATK (Holy)
Rem - 832 MAG (Holy)
Olive - 1,003 ATK
WoL - 10k HP. Here to tank just for the sake of tanking + Embolden for some extra DMG.

Syntsui

Is the Raid boss immune to Holy or can I use Excalibur?

Want to go all out for once with Holy chain to see what kind of damage my team can deal.

Orlandeau - 943 ATK and 865 ATK (Holy)
Rem - 832 MAG (Holy)
Olive - 1,003 ATK
WoL - 10k HP. Here to tank just for the sake of tanking + Entrust for some extra DMG.
He isn't immune to anything, every chainer can one shot that POS.

You won't chain consistently hitting repeat though. My number one QoL improvement wish.

True but I think my little beastlies can still kill him.

Also can't wait for that MAG/HP materia so Rem has over 4.6k rather than 3.8k HP.

That materia was made for her.

Shouta

Just stick an attack buffer, a defense debuffer, and 2-3 of your best attackers and repeat. You can also just chuck WOL in there and to cover your guys for a bit then hit repeat again. This works for all teh raids. No need to worry about chains at all tbh

Doctor_No

Anyone ever get the "Please log in again" message for no reason? I've seen it before when I've accidentally opened the game up on 2 separate devices, but now it's come up twice on Nox and I don't have the game open anywhere else. Keeps interrupting my TM farming :/

I'm having the same problem. It fairly regular too, almost exactly 50 energy for me, constantly (I'm using MEMU).

Did they find a way to stop TMR farming? Hope its just a bug with the new update.

A lot of hype for Nier
Is that good?
They are better than the Veritas?

9S TM grants 40% physical damage mitigation for 2-turns skill and a 8-hit chaining attack plus more. Top tier TM. - 4* unit

21O TM makes tanks autoheal on counter while adding 15% HP/SPR. This is still top tier in JP. Can't stack though on Global, but that's okay. - 3* unit

Eve TM gives 30% HP and 110% DEF buff for 3-turns when HP drops below 30%. - 4* unit

5* units are badass and TMs are awesome.

Raid Gacha gives TM Moogles for Nier units.

Remember when Ex tickets were first released in GL and people were able to summon summer fina a day before she was actually released.....who wants to give it a shot ??? I dead ass would but inly have one left and dont want to risk it. Someone do it, for science!!!!

Broseybrose

Sure, will put her up tomorrow with this build :)

Aileen 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Artisan +135ATK+Earth Element
Head: Imperial Helm +18ATK+15DEF+15%Fire
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Accessory 2: Ifrit's Claw +30ATK+10%HP+20%Fire+100%Blind
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK w/ Katana
Ability 2: Machine Killer +50% PD against Mechanical
Ability 3: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Ability 4: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Pot Stats: HP: 390 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 26 MAG: 26 SPR: 26
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 5364 MP: 295 ATK: 907 DEF: 254 MAG: 205 SPR: 167
Crit Rate: 10% P. Evasion: 0% M. Evasion: 0% P. Counter: 0% M. Counter: 0%

Atm she is stuck in an expedition.

Lol so is mine.

Ill be putting up basically the same Aileen, just without Machine Killer TM (Im still farming it as we speak) or Genji Glove (No Greg).

Doctor_No

Just found a reddit thread about it, so it's not just us. One or two people in there seem to be using mobile devices, so hopefully it's not emulator specific...

Nice find. I reinstalled the game just in case, but it seems to a fairly persistent problem among some of its user base. I'm not sure if its a server-side or client-side problem, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Edit: Reinstalling the game didn't seem to help. Problem persists.

Syntsui

I'm using macros with no problem on Nox at the moment, they are not being interrupted overnight. The game is indeed glitchy since the last two updates though, I got some random crashes on my phone at least four times during the week and they never happened before.

Lyrian

Loving the explorations change.

Being able to 100% giancryst and small/mid tough pot missions is frigging awesome. Don't have to scum for C/D missions anymore, which is a huge plus. Have yet to test the waters on an S tier mission yet, though.

Expecting the top-tier relic prize for the week to go back to 160 with the reset in a few hours.

tuffymon

Loving the explorations change.

Being able to 100% giancryst and small/mid tough pot missions is frigging awesome. Don't have to scum for C/D missions anymore, which is a huge plus. Have yet to test the waters on an S tier mission yet, though.

Expecting the top-tier relic prize for the week to go back to 160 with the reset in a few hours.

Notice said it'll go up again, curious to see exactly where... find out soon enough~ I also haven't seen an S pop up yet either.

Shouta

I just realized that in the arena, S2 Jake and S2 Lid's win animations synch up so she runs off screen and then runs back on screen to drop kick Jake for his usual shenanigans, lol.

Top Bottom