• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

In that case, i'll return the favor to others here.

I have a Freyvia on leash that i'm stil building. Currently at 540 Mg without the TM. I also have a decked and potted Ling on the bench together with a Rikku, VE, and an 7K WoL.

Nothing fancy, but i can help out in any way, feel free to add me!

Tir 002, 261, 272

Added you!

So yea I'm quite invigorated for this raid. Been needing and wanting one for a while. I will get that raid Katana this time! Going to use my tickets tomorrow, 1 pull every hour, and then evaluate whether or not to get some lapis...I may wait until payday next week. Thank god we have 2 week banners...

Good luck to everyone pulling. I hope we get some winners!

Visceir

Wonder what the preferred lead for this raid would be -- either 1000+ atk Aileen or Fryevia. Guess I'll adjust once I see the dmg output and what my friend list is like.

Wonder what the preferred lead for this raid would be -- either 1000+ atk Aileen or Fryevia. Guess I'll adjust once I see the dmg output and what my friend list is like.

Depends on the enemy stats but yeah

Any of the banner units, Aileen and Fry are obvious choices

If you have machine killer materia slap than on your best DPS i suppose?

Syntsui

I'm sure both Aileen and Fry will one turn the trial boss with ease. I just want to get enough king minituars to max 2 Victorias ASAP and play around with DKC.

I'm with you dude!!!!

No Fryevia, no Aileen...... ;)

/brofist

You'll be sharing what you get from this banner.

You'll be sharing Eve.

/middlefinger

That's not how you spell Adam.

/middlefinger

<3

Nah you gotta complain about not pulling 2B, then she will show up. Either that or declare 2B is trash and you only want A2.

I'll do this while burning sage and eye of newt tonight around reset time.

Seriously though, if I don't pull her I'll be sad but it'd be my fault for blowing what I saved for her on the Veritas and walking away with no 5*. I'll be running Fry with Machine Killer and ~9xx mag so people can speed run this if they don't pull any GL shenanigans.

/brofist

/middlefinger

/middlefinger

<3

I'll do this while burning sage and eye of newt tonight around reset time.

Seriously though, if I don't pull her I'll be sad but it'd be my fault for blowing what I saved for her on the Veritas and walking away with no 5*. I'll be running Fry with Machine Killer and ~9xx mag so people can speed run this if they don't pull any GL shenanigans.

/hugs! lol. Just do what I do most of the time, and act like you don't give a shit about the unit you actually want, and you will daily pull them.

I skipped out on the Veritas banner so I'm excited/anxious/freaking out about tonight. Lapis has been burning a hole in my pocket and it's time to LET LOOSE

Rixa

Obviously my way is different than others.

Iam hoping that SPR is not so high on raid boss.
So I will lower Ace HP and slap 3x30% MAG to it and 4th slot is for Machina Killah materia.

1st turn Wild Card
2nd turn chain Jackpot Shot.

Thats the theory atleast.

Anyone else having issues post-update with Time for Revenge? Every time I try starting the first stage (story) of Talk of Our Soldiers, the game crashes on my S8. I redownloaded and reinstalled the game, and it's very specific to that stage. All the previous stages in the event work fine, as does everything else. Just not the one I have not beaten yet.

Pejo

Obviously my way is different than others.

Iam hoping that SPR is not so high on raid boss.
So I will lower Ace HP and slap 3x30% MAG to it and 4th slot is for Machina Killah materia.

1st turn Wild Card
2nd turn chain Jackpot Shot.

Thats the theory atleast.

Not a bad idea. I might do this too. I haven't had a time to really use Ace yet since enhancing him.

Are there any accessories or weapons with Machine Killer yet? I can't remember.

Anyone else having issues post-update with Time for Revenge? Every time I try starting the first stage (story) of Talk of Our Soldiers, the game crashes on my S8. I redownloaded and reinstalled the game, and it's very specific to that stage. All the previous stages in the event work fine, as does everything else. Just not the one I have not beaten yet.

I loaded it up and sure enough it just takes me to an unresponsive black screen. Broken.

robotuw

Not a bad idea. I might do this too. I haven't had a time to really use Ace yet since enhancing him.

Nope, just native passives and the proof of Edgar's love.

Nope. Edgar's TM is the only available machine killer right now.

Edit: Appropriately beaten by a robot!

Rixa

Nope, just native passives and the proof of Edgar's love.

Yeah, only way is via Edgar TM (or innate). Backup plan is to slap MK materia to Tidus.
I know more when raid starts. Just hoping I can smoothly kill it in few turns and get as much points as possible. Need those Kingtuars & moogles (ok I need to pull Nier units) from raid gacha.

FV is hungry for Cactuars.

Will Edgar's machine killer TM stack with innate machine killers? Or any killer TM with inate skills?

Pretty sure they do but never actually tested it.

Further more, what about that Sydras Protection Materia? It adds killer Dragon and Aquatic. Would that stack with , for example, dragon killer and someone's inate dragon killer? Or a weapon that grants dragon killer too?

Will Edgar's machine killer TM stack with innate machine killers? Or any killer TM with inate skills?

Pretty sure they do but never actually tested it.

Yes, killers will stack as long as they are from different sources. Innate and a killer work also things like poach will stack with a regular killer also.

Pejo

Thanks guys. Turns out I have 3 MK's from Edgar TMs, one of which I think I actually farmed for back in the early early days. Maybe I'll set up a team of Orlandu/DV with Ace as a finisher. I'm really excited to try a raid now that I have a true set of chainers.

Need to level them up to max first though.

We all know Hippo is going to get A2 and 2B!

Think I'll go with Fry as well.

[JP] speaking of hybrid characters, I finally maxed my Kunshira. Wow, I really like her. Lots of options for elements, chaining and even finishing. Looking forward to that banner now!

Muku

I'm curious, where is the best place to farm rank experience??

It comes as you do stuff. I wouldn't worry horribly about ranking up so much. Though running events tend to give good rank exp. That's where I've gotten a lot of my levels from on both GL and my JP account

EDarkness

Anyone have any good strategies for the event boss? I don't need to clear everything, since I just want the Trust Moogle. If I can beat the boss, then that's great.

Broseybrose

I know everyone is saying Fry, but Ima need yall to put your Aileens up tomorrow k thx. :)

Also I have a Machine Killer TM I started working on last week at about 40%, so Ill be TM farming for the next 12 hours.

Wish me luck?

Pejo

Does anyone know what BiS Zargabaath looks like for a MAG build? I had a friend on my list shopping around a 800+ MAG one during the FFXII event, but I didn't look at what he was wearing at the time...Closest I can get is 600 so I know there's something I'm missing.

Muku

I know everyone is saying Fry, but Ima need yall to put your Aileens up tomorrow k thx. :)

Also I have a Machine Killer TM I started working on last week at about 40%, so Ill be TM farming for the next 12 hours.

Wish me luck?

Oh... you mean this Aileen? *crickets and dead space*

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- you all could share your Fryevias for the next 6 months and we'd probably all be ok

-- best rank exp is from doing events, no question. and let me tell you life gets easier once you can look away from the screen for 12 hours and not lose your nrg.

-- looks like i have 6 tickets and 1000 lapis to play with tomorrow. :(

-- :(:(:(

Rixa

Good to know, thanks!!

Tomorrow (in 12h) starts 2 week long raid. It uses Raid orbs that replenish one per hour. Its basically free stuff + free rank xp + free unit xp + Raid summon gacha. It doesn matter if you cant kill the boss, you still get points. There are many difficulty levels, great event is about to start soon \o_.

Muku

-- you all could share your Fryevias for the next 6 months and we'd probably all be ok

-- best rank exp is from doing events, no question. and let me tell you life gets easier once you can look away from the screen for 12 hours and not lose your nrg.

-- looks like i have 6 tickets and 1000 lapis to play with tomorrow. :(

-- :(:(:(

I hope you get all you need in that piddle of resources. <3 I know, it probably won't happen. But I am looking forward to the pulls tomorrow.*

*Everyone elses. I might be doing dailies at best.

Dandte

My Aileen doesn't have aigon yet. But i could offer a 949 mag fry, or 863 mag with machine killer...still not sure if this is actually better...

Alkez

I'll share whatever most people aren't sharing, so if the consensus is Frye I'll put up Aileen for those that have her. Seems better to keep the FL diverse so everyone can run it.

yep, that and the %hp are great changes

im still curious why it took them so long to add something ao basic... especially when gumi's own game had that

I would assume it's because JP doesn't have either of these things.

No mention of him at all, but I'm going to share Orlandu straight away. He shall not be forgotten!!!!!! Dual Excalibur's and machine killer equipped.

Whizkid7

Shame my Aileen's not properly geared yet, cuz it sounds like she's boss for this next trial/raid/whatever thingy. I should probably get back to TM farming for her. *sigh* So many TMs I need...

Got 17 tickets sitting for Nier banner. I don't REALLY need new characters at this point (DV, Aileen, WoL, Rikku, Tillith is my default team, with Luneth swapped in when I don't need Rikku) but hell, who can resist the allure! S'okay, I know I'll get nothing cool, burned my luck on DV.

Broseybrose

My Aileen doesn't have aigon yet. But i could offer a 949 mag fry, or 863 mag with machine killer...still not sure if this is actually better...
Mine neither. I do have Artisan though.

I'm not worried about BiS, just saying please try and share her if you have her.

If you want to go with Fry thats fine too.

Top Bottom