• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have to say, I'm even considering if I want to keep playing or not....

Not expecting Rainbows, but if the future is this. I'm not really sure.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
!!!!
Thats great \o/

I did 32 Tickets
10 x 21O ! :D
1 x Eve
2x Seven
And trash.

Then I figured I do one multi. Well I just got my first ever off banner rainbow base 5* (I have gotten Golbez & Snow & Refia as off banner Rainbows).

I think I just won.

No sad that I couldn't get 9S (there is still time) nor A/B.
Now I have 2 Veritases to level up...

Thanks bro - yeah one 9S is already better than nothing.
I went all out on DV Banner because i knew if i saved up too much for Nier i would be really pissed if i didnt get the nice pulls ...lol.

Congrats on DV...damn in combination with your two Orlandeus....that too much chaining power. And you have DKC TM weapon as well....fun times ahead. Hope you get your 9S as well before its done.

But yeah after this one we gotta save a bit for Ayaka and hope she can succeed Refia for us...lol
125k lapis spent on multis

not a single rainbow

Im depressed

How is this even possible... :eek:
Thats just crazy...and brutal.
Thanks for all who joined me, 210 pulls

39 x 210
9 x 9
4 x eve
3 x a2

a tidus, and a fohlen as well
Damn..nice....9x9S - Chaining wont be an issue for you anytime soon lol.

(81) pulls total.

(19) gold.

(2) on banner.

Both Eve.

Rate up? Yeah right.

Troll gold fucked me hard. Should have been my 9S in there.

Can't even think of why to do the Raid. Only units are two I didn't want and one who was nerfed and go longer be stacked.

The way I'm feeling just gets worse guys.

Rootbeer

Banned
No rainbows today... did four 11 pulls and about 30 tickets :(

Got 3 9S, a Zyrus which I needed (emptied all his moogles out of my inventory and got that Draco Spike finally), bunch of TM fodder, not much else to show for it.

9S was the real prize, 2B or A2 would have been nice though. I pulled Dark Veritas last banner with way less resources so I can't complain.

Alkez

Okay, I decided to go all in to see how pathetic this shit can get.

77 Normal Tickets, 2 4*, 6 Multi pulls

7 Eves

0 9S

27 Off Banner Golds

FUCK YOU GUMI. I will never spend another cent in this game.

Shintoki no!! I know the frustration man, my pulls have been absolute bullshit as well, but you can't lose your head with this nonsense game.

That being said I feel like quitting too atm. But I know(hope) it will pass.

Kettch

Remember guys, double 4* means about 1/42 odds. And your luck can be bad.

Even Euphoria14's terrible 81 pull drought will happen 14% of the time, or to be about 1 of 7 people.

Manage your resources and expectations accordingly.

Syntsui

Boy, what a rollercoaster of emotions this banner huh? I hope yall stay strong, just don't bother giving money to Gumi again.

I could have bought another PS4 + Nier and it's DLC with the amount of money wasted to not get A2 or even 2B >.>

Remember guys, double 4* means about 1/42 odds. And your luck can be bad.

Even Euphoria14's terrible 81 pull drought will happen 14% of the time, or to be about 1 of 7 people.

Manage your resources and expectations accordingly.

My drought has been going on for over 2 months though.

Droughts are one thing, this is another. What makes me so upset right is that a unit like 9S is so important for me going forward and they are only in the pool for this banner and then gone.

I just fused what I could and I can't even find TMs in this batch of bad pulls that are even worthwhile.

It's really THAT bad of a pull for 2+ months of saving up, just for this.

Like you said. This kind of drought can happen 14% of the time. How did I hit those odds?

Banner gold is supposed to be 25% of golds right? I got 2 out of 19, which is barely over 10%.

Boy, what a eollercoaster of emotions this banner huh? I hope yall stay strong, just don't bother giving money to Gumi again.

I could have bought another PS4 + Nier and it's DLC with the amount of money wasted to not get A2 or even 2B >.>

I don't give them money period, which is why quitting is easier for me. I know that if I dropped $100 right now and did (3) 11 pulls I still likely walk away without 9S.

If I pulled just one 9S I would be sitting here feeling completely different. I don't care for the rainbows.

I'm chasing golds and failing...

Kettch

My drought has been going on for over 2 months though.

Droughts are one thing, this is another. What makes me so upset right is that a unit like 9S is so important for me going forward and they are only in the pool for this banner and then gone.

I just fused what I could and I can't even find TMs in this batch of bad pulls that are even worthwhile.

It's really THAT bad of a pull for 2+ months of saving up, just for this.

Yeah, I don't mean to downplay how much it sucks. Just that this shit isn't all that rare.

Unless people have lots of disposable income, I wouldn't recommend paying for odds like this.

Yeah, I don't mean to downplay how much it sucks. Just that this shit isn't all that rare.

Unless people have lots of disposable income, I wouldn't recommend paying for odds like this.

Like I said, I don't pay in.

It's just that for limited run that won't be in the pool going forward, rates shouldn't be like that.

Eve should have been in the Raid Gacha. I should have had a 9S this morning. That's all I can think about right now.

I said this was going to happen, so it's not like I'm surprised. I've prepped myself all week for this outcome and I'm still angry.

Might wait to see how Raid 4* tickets work out. But I expect all to be off banner.

Probably more Sevens.

wilstreak

i think i just made one of the most idiotic mistake in the entire history of FFBE.

I use all of my saved up Moogle for 9S before i know that raid summon give 9S TMR Moogle. Rip all my Moogle.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
The event is still going for a while...so there is still hope to pull 9S or whatever. Also we just got another free Ticket...i pulled Kuja lol.

i think i just made one of the most idiotic mistake in the entire history of FFBE.

I use all of my saved up Moogle for 9S before i know that raid summon give 9S TMR Moogle. Rip all my Moogle.

...Ouch...thats...im sry.

Well...did a daily and 5 tickets. My first gold was a fucking Nine!

Then I managed to at least get 9S. 5 more tickets to go. Really want an A2 but pushing my luck seems like an understatement hre.

Congrats to those so far that got some goodies.

Wtf?

Had two compensation tickets in my inbox randomly.

Duane and 9S!!!!!!

I think Gumi read my posts. Must be a Gumi employee here!

Happy now. :)

Thanks Hippo!

Syntsui

Pulling Delita on one of my guaranteed 5* tickets feels even worse now that I have 9S. Dude lost his saving grace, there is zero usability on him now.

Crazy how my entire mood just changed like that. All because of two random compensation tickets that were not there 5 minutes ago.

Wonder what they were for. Didn't bother to read them.

Probably "Sorry, realized we forgot to hit the switch that increases rates. Oops."

Xion86

Used 3 tickets (got 160 left but hoarding them for now :p), got 210 on the third.

Decided to limit myself to only 3 11 pulls which I said I was going to do so before today:

nvamIa9l.png

ABEmFexl.png

Wow...I was going to stop as I got 9S and the TM was the only reason for me pulling on this banner, as I wasn't interested in the units outside of that. But then I really wanted to stick to the 3 pulls...so...

0AxW3QOl.png

Two 9S' a Rainbow and a new unit...wtf. I was incredibly lucky!

Good lord its a bloodbath in here

Gumi giveth and gumi taketh away

Not im nervous for my pulls!

Seems luck has been better since my random compensation tickets.

I think Gumi stealth increases rates after my debacle. Hippo read my post and relayed it to his bosses at Gumi.

Feep

Banned
As posted earlier, I used 59 tickets and got absolutely nothing.

*sees that we get one summon ticket as compensation for weird issues*

Oh, whatever, it's not like I'll-

*draws a 9S*

HELLLLLL YEAH

Small sample size but my bad luck continues.

No on banner golds, no rainbows. At 200+ pulls since anniversary, had 1 on banner gold since Rikku (a rossler on one of the last days of FFXII banner)

There is just so much trash. It's very frustrating. Even if I don't get banner units at least give me units I can merge! Stop with all the anzelms, mustadios, and duanes.

Doctor_No

The rates on this banner are pretty bad (at least for me).

381 pulls. Took me 162 pulls to get my first 9S. Two troll rainbows; Queen and D. Fina in all those pulls, zero banner units. Try my luck at a 4* EX ticket, got A2.

In those 381 pulls I got 79 210s, 5 9Ss, and 9 Eves. From my small sample size, 9Ss are very rare.

Kinda wanted to keep pulling for a 2B, but I don't have enough burst pots to invest in one unit, much less two, meaning any other I pick up will stay in inventory for the near future.

I finally convinced by GF to play this game, and she has finally started to get into this game after playing it sporadically, so the rest of my FFBE budget goes to her I guess. Hopefully she could I least get a 9S (though probably not).

linkent

20tickets + 2 multis on DV banner for nothing
20tickets + 2 multis on Nier banner for nothing

3 4* tickets got me 2 9S.

should have use the 4* tickets first T_T....

no more gems.
lets hope this 2 9S TM can help me do some serious DPS with DKC.
seriously feeling burnt out now.
the rate of 5* is too shitty compared to other gacha games.

Chinner

Banned
The rates on this banner are pretty bad (at least for me).

381 pulls. Took me 162 pulls to get my first 9S. Two troll rainbows; Queen and D. Fina in all those pulls, zero banner units. Try my luck at a 4* EX ticket, got A2.

In those 381 pulls I got 79 210s, 5 9Ss, and 9 Eves. From my small sample size, 9Ss are very rare.

Kinda wanted to keep pulling for a 2B, but I don't have enough burst pots to invest in one unit, much less two, meaning any other I pick up will stay in inventory for the near future.

I finally convinced by GF to play this game, and she has finally started to get into this game after playing it sporadically, so the rest of my FFBE budget goes to her I guess. Hopefully she could I least get a 9S (though probably not).
Don't give this company any more money. Seriously just save and use it for something else.

How does A2 compare to Aileen, Tidus, Orlandeau, VotD? Seems like most people are just concerned with 9S.

A2 likely hits like a truck.

9S is coveted for the 40% Damage Reduction skill. Some want multiple for chaining purposes, but I only wanted one for the reduction skill.

I'm hoping 9S makes Robot trial simpler now. I hate that damn trial.

tuffymon

I had A2 in berserk counter the raid boss for over 400k. No chaining, just buff and special and she's doing 500k~ she definitely hits harder than the units I had prior

16 Multis so far. I have screenshots of all of them which I will link an album to them once I am done. Gonna take a small break from it.

2 Orlandu's
1 Noctis
1 Dark Fina
1 2B
1 Ace - From an EX ticket

Edit: Just for measure in that same 16 multis I only pulled 4 9S and 7 Eve's. Rate ups.....right.

16 Multis so far. I have screenshots of all of them which I will link an album to them once I am done. Gonna take a small break from it.

2 Orlandu's
1 Noctis
1 Dark Fina
1 2B
1 Ace - From an EX ticket
You...you lucky son of a gun! Man your rates are just nuts man. Never ceases to amaze me. Congrats on the 2B! Hope ya get A2.

Doctor_No

Don't give this company any more money. Seriously just save and use it for something else.

I'm okay with the money, but honestly, I'm only going for a few more units, the biggest one being Ayaka, and maybe Prishe, and I might even skip Onion Knight as the last thing I need is chainers right now. And I won't pull for a very long time outside of some TMR units until rainbow rates go up, or if they have a really cool collab banner.

The biggest problem for me is how Gumi releases units, I seriously can't find time to use them. I've gotten DV and FV last week and I haven't used them once. FV is still not even awakened. I have 4 Tidus just doing expeditions. There are all great units, but the way they are releasing these units mean there is no point chasing them. Onion Knight is also suppose to be soon (in JP schedule it would be next week), we have so many dps units packed into a short span of time. We have a limited time Trail with the High Seraph and they make him Dark resistant, the recent premier banner unit, DV, is near useless against him.

They really need to break these banners up and match the units better with content.

I'm okay with the money, but honestly, I'm only going for a few more units, the biggest one being Ayaka, and maybe Prishe, and I might even skip Onion Knight as the last thing I need is chainers right now. And I won't pull for a very long time outside of some TMR units until rainbow rates go up, or if they have a really cool collab banner.

The biggest problem for me is how Gumi releases units, I seriously can't find time to use them. I've gotten DV and FV last week and I haven't used them once. DF is still not even awakened. I have 4 Tidus just doing expeditions. There are all great units, but the way they are releasing these units mean there is no point chasing them. Onion Knight is suppose to be soon (in JP schedule it would be next week).

They really need to break these banners up and match the units better with content.

Yeah, I am with you. I am skipping OK I have decided as I just have no use for him. Ayaka I will pull for, and Prishe I had already decided I would as well. After that? I might just wait for the rate up other than limited units.

Other than the 2B, kind of a rough pull. Happy I got her but honestly I really wanted A2. And my 5* EX ticket got me a fucking dupe Zargabarga. That's the second Zarg I've pulled with a 5*. That kind of pisses me off.

And yes, like others, I've decided I'm done on any double rainbows until rate up, other than limited units that may be interesting to me. I just can't continue to support this even tho I have a slight problem...

Decided to use one of the tickets I got from the raid and got a 2nd 9S.

So that's two 9S's, A2, and Fry this morning, all with just 27 tickets and one 11 pull.

It's a good day for me.

Sorry it hasn't gone so well for others!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Shintoki no!! I know the frustration man, my pulls have been absolute bullshit as well, but you can't lose your head with this nonsense game.

That being said I feel like quitting too atm. But I know(hope) it will pass.

143 pulls and no 9S.

I was expecting bad. Like 1 in 80, hence why I saved 80 tickets. But this is horse shit.

Decided to use one of the tickets I got from the raid and got a 2nd 9S.

So that's two 9S's, A2, and Fry this morning, all with just 27 tickets and one 11 pull.

It's a good day for me.

Sorry it hasn't gone so well for others!

You and Hippo are among the few lucky ones so far

My Run got me Eve, a bunch of 210 and I only snagged 9S on my SECOND 11 pull

It was terrible luck for me. Not a rainbow in sight

Top Bottom