• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

LuuKyK

Did about 20 pulls, got 2 21O and the only other remotely interesting pull was a Luka (just because I didnt have her. I already have Tilith so she is pretty redundant).

This game, or my luck, sucks.

Oh well, at least I didnt spend a penny on this (and dont intend to anyway).

EDarkness

Did they say that the Nier units are part of the EX and 10+1 banners?

Man, I'm afraid to pull right now. I was so excited the day before yesterday, but today...

My luck with limited units is pretty crappy, so I'm sure I know what the outcome of this is going to be.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Revenge story keeps giving me a "please log in again" error. Restored data, toggled wifi, actually logged out (ugh logged back in with my real facebook and had to do tutorial), deleted app. Nothing.

My tinfoil hat theory is that Gumi hates that I skip the story cutscenes. Issue doesn't occur as much if I let the story hang there for a bit before hitting skip.

forgrim

two orlandu's chaining with olive finisher has allowed me to otk elite.

in fact, any chainers with a finisher will probably otk elite nier

CGwizz

DO IT! XD You know you want to.

Got it !!!

And i still have 16 tickets left :D

So from 50 or so tickets i got :

1 eve
1 9S
2 WoL
1 Seven
2 Garnets
1 Meliadoul
1 Elias
1 Beach Fina
1 Bran
1 Chizuru
12 210

1 Rainbow 2B

4* Garanteed :

1 Garnet
1 Rainbow Olive

Doctor_No

Did they say that the Nier units are part of the EX and 10+1 banners?

Man, I'm afraid to pull right now. I was so excited the day before yesterday, but today...

My luck with limited units is pretty crappy, so I'm sure I know what the outcome of this is going to be.

Yes, they should be. I got my sole banner unit, A2, from a 4* EX ticket.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Sorry to everyone getting such shit luck this morning. I

-- In retrospect burning my stash for the DV banner yielded the same luck y'all are having.

-- I ended up with 8 tickets and a daily for this morning. Two golds, one of them Leon, one of them Garnet. I nabbed a 21O but the rest were TM filler.

-- at least the time for revenge event is still up since it was crashing yesterday.

Pejo

Gold Member
Damn Tuffy, I woke up and immediately logged in to burn orbs and roll, and my first run through the raid I saw your A2. You're a madman, 1.1k attack and max level only hours from when the banner dropped. Used her and she was awesome

Anyways, did 3 10+1 pulls and 8 tickets, got 2 9S, 2 Eve, a ton of 21O, and an A2. Really happy so far. I stlil have 12k Lapis, but I'm not going to burn all my resources today. I'll wait until I'm feeling lucky and do a few more trying to get a 2B. Either way though, my results already made me happy, so I might not end up spending any more $$ on this banner. Not a bad feeling, I must admit. I really only want 2B for fan reasons, I doubt I would even use her in a team. A2 is going to get some work though.

That feeling when you have full NRG and don't know how to spend it. Don't feel like TM farming to be honest and not sure what TM to even go for anyways.

I just want Raid coins.

Ticket #58 I pulled Lunera, still no banner golds

Ticket #59 is 2B, crazy. 59 tickets, two rainbows (back to back) and no gold banner units. The odds on this have got to be incredibly low

OK, ticket 60 is 9S. So Lunera, 2b, and 9S IN A ROW!!! I am high rolling like crazy right now!!

Pejo

Gold Member
Ticket #59 is 2B, crazy. 59 tickets, two rainbows (back to back) and no gold banner units. The odds on this have got to be incredibly low

OK, ticket 60 is 9S. So Lunera, 2b, and 9S IN A ROW!!! I am high rolling like crazy right now!!

Damn congrats man, that is some insane luck!

20th Muti

http://imgur.com/VlBCs5T

Bye Nier.

So in 222 total pulls 20 Multi, 1 5* EX and Daily.

2 Orlandu - 5th and 6th
1 Noctis - 5th
1 Dark Fina - 4th
1 Ace - 2nd
1 2B
1 A2

Honestly that isn't bad in the grand scheme of things, but literally done until Ayaka or Prishe.

Whizkid7

Oh man, thank goodness it's Gil Snapper this weekend; I've never been so broke before but all the awakening/merging/ability boosting has drained me dry.

Also did a multi-pull and got 9S so I guess I'm good for now.

And I'm done. 75 regular ticks and 1 guaranteed gold ticket (Rosa):

Lunera
2B
Two 9S
Eve
Eleven 210

I wanted two 9S, so this is pretty fantastic. Still have 20 tickets, and I didn't touch my lapis (14k). As a FTP player, this is like Christmas

Chilling with 975 lapis and no tickets.

Used to be 10,975 and (57) tickets. :(

Going to likely skip everything until Cloud, although I won't get him.

Likely going to use it only for units with can't miss TM. I'm sure my team can last me a long time now and Tilith isn't exactly obsolete once Ayaka arrives anyways.

9S TM helps ensure that now that I can guarantee myself taking 40% less physical damage and with Rikku it's 70/30 with the 30% being magic.

Now I'll probably spend time finding ways to almost guarantee Rikku LB every 2-turns.

Kettch

Cool. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll be ready to start rolling on stuff soon. Might wait for the wife to wake up so she can pat me on the head when it all goes to shit. Heh, heh.

Unless something has changed, the 10+1 ticket and EX banners should have no featured units. New units do get added into the pool, but at standard rates.

I've been away from the game for a few weeks though, so maybe it's different now.

Celegus

Doubt I'm getting a second 9S... did a 5k, 50 tickets and 2 4* guaranteed. Had good luck getting golds, but I had 17 off banner golds before I finally got him. No rainbows or anything good in there, still hoping for 1st WoL or Camille

EDarkness

Unless something has changed, the 10+1 ticket and EX banners should have no featured units. New units do get added into the pool, but at standard rates.

I've been away from the game for a few weeks though, so maybe it's different now.

Someone mentioned a while back that the Nier units would be part of the EX banners as long as they were available. I just wanted to make sure that was still the case, and it looks like it is. I have a 10+1 that I'm sitting on in case I need it.

Doubt I'm getting a second 9S... did a 5k, 50 tickets and 2 4* guaranteed. Had good luck getting golds, but I had 17 off banner golds before I finally got him. No rainbows or anything good in there, still hoping for 1st WoL or Camille

Have 2x chaining units?

Do you at least have an Earth Veritas?

CGwizz

Man, i got 2 WoL just today, we need trade in this game :S

CGwizz

LOL you can cheese elite Niear boss with Rebertas jumping, dude keeps doing the sneeze xD and dont attack if you keep jumping :p

20th Muti

http://imgur.com/VlBCs5T

Bye Nier.

So in 222 total pulls 20 Multi, 1 5* EX and Daily.

2 Orlandu - 5th and 6th
1 Noctis - 5th
1 Dark Fina - 4th
1 Ace - 2nd
1 2B
1 A2

Honestly that isn't bad in the grand scheme of things, but literally done until Ayaka or Prishe.
Shit, ya got em all. Nice. And 6 Orlandeaus now, jesus.

I have enough for one more 10+1 but I am holding off for now. 2B is kind of a weird unit with all these conditions and stuff. I also switched out my Fry for Orlandeau and I've been having much better results. I just can't gear my Fry that well, yet, so she suffers a bit.

Still salty as fuck over my 5* ticket being Zarg again. Like, wtf.

robotuw

Whew, that was looking bad for a bit there but it worked out in the end.

Used: 98 tickets, 1 4* ticket, 5 11x summons

Got:
25 21O
2 9S
8 Eve (fuck you Gumi, you piece of shit)
A2
2B

Other Rainbows:
Zargl
dupe Lightning

Also:
first Aiden
first Miyuki
first Snow
first EV
first Orran
first Helena
first Sice
3 Rosa
3 Garnets
4 Gaffgarion (seriously, more of each of them than 9S, rate ups my ass)
1 shadow

The rainbows came A2, then Lightning (despair), then Zargl, then 2B. All of them came before the second 9S. 8 Eves came before the second 9S. Multiple off-banner gold units were easier to get than 9S. Against all odds though I managed to get all the Nier units. 2 A2 probably would have been a better pull for the future but I prefer it this way. My precious robot children are all finally home.

Niahak

Ended up OK from this banner. 2 9S in 15 tickets and 1 11-pull. 10 or so 21Os. No other banner units, Eve stayed away. I feel pretty lucky.

I'm down to about 400 lapis and 10 tickets, but I don't think I'll want to spend anything on the next banner.

Now my big question.

The other day I was told my 10.2k HP with only 450 DEF couldn't withstand Aigaion hit.

With 9S mitigation skill for 40% mitigation, can he withstand it now?

Whizkid7

Thank you Rikku for guaranteeing I could clear ELT with my less than decked out team. I need more LB fill items for her, though...

Spending all my Moogles now. So got myself my first Bracer, so now at least both Orlandeau have over 5.5K HP. I need to HP pot these dudes already.

Want a 1K Oldmandu so bad. One is 943 and the other is 867.

Only have 33% worth of Moogles left, 58% after monthly rewards and Raid rewards I think.

Not sure what I need at this point now. That Marlboro TM will give me what Rem requires.

I'll just hoard again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First Raid i can properly farm feels good. No Chainer but Olive + Olive Friend take care of the boss ELT in 2-3 rounds so far.

Though im a bit disappointed by the drop so far...maxing TMs might be more difficult than i anticipated. Only one TM so far for 2B which i dont own...heh.

My Rikku Pouch is no at around 85% so i might finish it this month. Otherwise ill use all Tickets and Dailys to get a second 9S. After that its time to save a bit, if possible.

First Raid i can properly farm feels good. No Chainer but Olive + Olive Friend take care of the boss ELT in 2-3 rounds so far.

Though im a bit disappointed by the drop so far...maxing TMs might be more difficult than i anticipated. Only one TM so far for 2B which i dont own...heh.

My Rikku Pouch is no at around 85% so i might finish it this month. Otherwise ill use all Tickets and Dailys to get a second 9S. After that its time to save a bit, if possible.

WE have 2 weeks of raid pulls and the Boss level should go up very fast

We will be throwing pulls like no ones busines so dont worry too much yet

SOLDIER

Trying to get back into this game (and collect all the NieR characters...used all my tickets and snagged Eve and 210 so far), but I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Long story short, what's the best way to level up characters and upgrade their equipment?

Also if I were two get a duplicate of one character, and one is a 3 star and the other is 4 (as an example), an I supposed to feed the 3 star into the 4 star, or vice versa? Or does it not matter?

Trying to get back into this game (and collect all the NieR characters...used all my tickets and snagged Eve and 210 so far), but I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Long story short, what's the best way to level up characters and upgrade their equipment?

Run the raid as much as possible for now

Afterwards be on the lookout for Cactuar dunes and mog king events

Otherwise you can farm Dark Espers ADV

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
WE have 2 weeks of raid pulls and the Boss level should go up very fast

We will be throwing pulls like no ones busines so dont worry too much yet

lol..im stupid forgot that the Raid boss levels up.
Do you still get alot of point if you cant beat the boss on higher levels ?

But you are right...still 2 weeks no need to worry about it as long as i play daily.

Kouriozan

Also if I were two get a duplicate of one character, and one is a 3 star and the other is 4 (as an example), an I supposed to feed the 3 star into the 4 star, or vice versa? Or does it not matter?

Raid for raid coins, use them on raid banner, collect tons of EXP/GIL
For equips the raid, will give some as well.

Top Bottom