• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Syntsui

Good compensation and I still have the 5k lapis, everything went better than expected. I'm not even mad at the lack of banner.

Bless up Gumi.

Shouta

Star Ocean Unit data is out.

Rena is the best of the bunch. She has a pretty strong healer and and buffer set combination but brings her own unique things to the table. She's one of the few characters with a Stop cure, she has a magic damage cut ability, has a chance to resistance dying once above 30% HP, and has the best ST buff in the game in her LB maxing out at 154%. She even has a 660% Nuke that uses SPR for damage in Star Flare like SO2, lol.

Her biggest problem is that she has no AOE raise nor does she have reraise. On a kit level, that makes her a little lower than Fina or Ayaka. However, she'll syngerize with Rikku better depending on fight because of her unique abilities, mostly when you aren't getting KO'd every turn or so.

Fayt has a pretty strong kit. A wide variety of Imbues and has -50% all elements imperil on his LB. This makes him a very ideal partner to say Onion Knight or any of the strong multi-element or strong attackers that don't have an imperil on them. His biggest normal attack, Vertical Air Raid is 470% after ITD. Blade Reactor has the potential for huge damage. It starts weak but gains 60% per use for a max of 25 times bringing it up to 1600%.

Biggest problems is that his max damage takes forever to get and Vertical Air Raid probably has difficult chaining frames based off what I remember about the move.

Fidel is just a budget Fayt so he's OK-ish if someone needs to use him. Vertical Air Raid has the same damage at least. So solid for a 4-star. TM is great.

Ratix, poor guy is the 5-star and his TM is kinda whatever too. =(

I've used like 12 tickets and a 4-star ticket so far. Only got 2 Roddicks but I got Gabranth at least.

Yeah, got a notice from BF that that maintenance was done (they were affected too, it looks like) and checked BE too and it was up. Compensation for BF was 4 gems, haha.

I didn't even login to get the 5k lapis last night but I had it now, so at least Gumi did the "right" thing and just said eff it and let us keep it. The compensation isn't bad, either.

Yeah, got a notice from BF that that maintenance was done (they were affected too, it looks like) and checked BE too and it was up. Compensation for BF was 4 gems, haha.

I didn't even login to get the 5k lapis last night but I had it now, so at least Gumi did the "right" thing and just said eff it and let us keep it. The compensation isn't bad, either.

Really? I can’t even do a single pull unless I have 5!

Nooooooooooo!

Doctor_No

I'm glad everyone got to keep their 5k Lapis (and got 900 more and 2 tickets), but it kinda sucks for me given I never got that 5k lapis in error to begin with.

Still, I'm glad Gumi did the right thing by not taking it away.

Rixa

Star Ocean Unit data is out.

Hey Shouta. Eventho you stopped playing Global version. Do you still have that account, Iam curious to see, did you get 5000 Lapis too.

Last time I logged to BE was ~24h ago and I had the 5000 xtra Lapis.

wilstreak

it is faster than i expected, after rage pull with everything i had during Nier banner, now lapis back again like before Nier. Unfortunately still short of 30-40 ticket.

I swear i won't pull more than 10 times on single banner again until 3% rainbow.

Thanks Gumi

Hate to ruin your day but she is broken.

Gumi didn’t fix the glitch where Jump attacks factor in elemental or killer damage.

I have her too.

Oh I already know. I just like her design and she can still do hefty damage. And I already have 2B anyway for pure kill everything attacking.

it is faster than i expected, after rage pull with everything i had during Nier banner, now lapis back again like before Nier. Unfortunately still short of 30-40 ticket.

I swear i won't pull more than 10 times on single banner again until 3% rainbow.

Thanks Gumi

This is how I’m viewing it now and while it wasn’t the intent, I’ll take it.

It’s as if I never wasted my Lapis on Nier. Just tickets, which I’m fine with.

Syntsui

Hate to ruin your day but she is broken.

Gumi didn’t fix the glitch where Jump attacks factor in elemental or killer damage.

I have her too.
She is not broken, her jump is trash and will be trash no matter what happens. Her niche are the AoE imperil attacks, which are decently powerful.

Whales

Banned
wish the hackers wouldve been more generous and gave us 10k lapis or more

all is well, the compensation is good enough for me

Xion86

Was busy at work but all I could think about was checking out our community thread to see the shitstorm :D was not disappointed. Surprised how long the maintenance was for.

But....no 5k lapis here :( which sucks, could have come in handy for sure. I always miss out on the accidental free stuff like this and the two free pulls.

Now time for me to use up all my full up Orbs and NRG.

robotuw

Uuuuh, I just had to log in again, then got an announcement of the Zoldad event, then got a server busy error and got booted again. Now I can't get back in. I want to get off Mr. Hacker's Wild Ride.

Whizkid7

Awwwwww yeah managed to jump back in for a second there and saw I had the extra 5k lapis, even though I never got to log in when it first happened. GG Gumi, you dun alright for now. And thanks hackers!

Edit: Hmm, yeah, think I'll wait it out a bit to let the errors die down.

Reberta is still one of the better AoE chainer/imperil options

Hmmm, I haven’t used her much, but I wonder how well her imperil attacks chain.

Could potentially slot her into Malboro team if Ace friends are tough to come by, replace my Ling with Tilith for the MP charge and ditch Bartz for Tidus friend who has Pod 153, stone resistance, fire weapon and Ifrit since he comes packaged with Demon Killer by default and still has Entrust as well. Tidus Damage would easily surpass Bartz.

Top Bottom