• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Managed to waste 3 hours of NRG but got an error each server loading screen haha.
At least I can wait now.

Ok this is annoying as fuck and I just hope it's not a permanent thing. I'm used to the infamous "an error has occurred" dialogue. However, this new kicking you out of the game bullshit cannot continue. It messes up everything, TM farming, macroing, etc.

Muku

Victim blaming, classy. The hackers are self-righteous pieces of shit. Can't belive all it takes is a bunch of 'free' in-game currency for people to abandon their moral position on hacks.

Oh come on. Don't get me wrong. The hackers are in the wrong, but is it wrong to make a joke now? A lot of it comes from the frustration of way things have been going lately. As well as losing prominent members in this community. I just feel sympathy for the folks at the company having to deal with this. Can't say I feel much for Gumi itself though.

So what is the over/under that this game comes back in less than a day?

They better come back up before next reset. Otherwise they will be screwing everyone out of their daily login reward as well as fuck up their login streaks. And while I fudged up my alts a few weeks ago, my mains is still in tact. And I would like to try to keep it that way as long as possible.

Gumi will just extend current events by 1 week.

So one extra week of Raid and one extra week for this weeks event, which is nothing.

Which will probably help them. They probably don't have shit planned for next week either. Hahaha.

So.... if you didn't get the 5k they aren't going to put everyone on same playing field? Yeah. No. I'm already having a hard time logging in every day, and now they aren't evening the playing field? I was doing some clean up and just as I was about to log in last night it went down. That is some shit compensation. Real shit.

c-murph

Ok this is annoying as fuck and I just hope it's not a permanent thing. I'm used to the infamous "an error has occurred" dialogue. However, this new kicking you out of the game bullshit cannot continue. It messes up everything, TM farming, macroing, etc.

Happened last time during anniversary. Went away after everyone did their pulls.

Pejo

Cool, I got the 5k lapi-

Connection Error.

lapis. Now just to grab the stuff out of my inbo-

Connection Error

Inbox. Oh i'll try agai-

Connection Error

Azuran

Banned
Aww yeah, I got the 5000 lapis too! I didn't checked last night if I did because I was too busy enjoying my Aigaion victory, which I can brag about now here because the game is back lol

DKSKqSTXoAAoKqG.jpg
DKSKo3MXkAAYea6.jpg

DKSKpmGXkAQf9BR.jpg

It's been a good 24 hours for yours truly in this game. And I even got to take a small vacation so that was great too!

Edit: Sweet more vacation time. I guess I'll play some KHUX all day. Time to get through all those proud quests and get my sexy Darkgnaw Keyblade :p

I kept getting error after starting raid, then continued, beat raid, error.

Did it until I had one orb left and got maintenance after beating raid boss one last time.

I wonder if I got points and stuff during that time. Was nice to see myself at almost sun 10k ranking.

robotuw

Some people got an extra 11 pull ticket as well an extra free daily pull before this.

We had three major fuck ups that Gumi completely ignored in less than a month.

Gumi now owes me 10750 lapis for the 5k, 10+1 ticket, and 3 free pulls I didn't get compared to others. Don't think I'm ever forgetting.

Xion86

Wtf....did one Raid, one Maze run...then it kept saying a connection error message each time I tried the Maze....now I get the maintenance message again and can’t log in :|

Xion86

FFS wish I used up more Orbs/NRG when I was in. I had something to do and thought I’d get it out of the way first, then use everything up in the game while I’m chilling out.

I remember the screwed up free daily but I must've been mia for that ticket. What's going on over there?

Why couldn’t hackers just inject everyone’s accounts with some 5* base units?

Fuck 5k Lapis! Gimme something that will have use!

Damn it hackers... what a hack.

Edit - Woah, didn’t even know I quoted you, lol.

Xion86

Best of luck to Gumi and team with sorting this mess out! I know it must be pretty stressful there right now. Let’s hope we’re back to our normal grind tomorrow.

Why couldn’t hackers just inject everyone’s accounts with some 5* base units?

Fuck 5k Lapis! Gimme something that will have use!

Damn it hackers... what a hack.

Edit - Woah, didn’t even know I quoted you, lol.

You've been hacked too bro!

Seriously why did the hackers even inject 5k lapis? Should've done something even crazier if it was indeed on their part.

EDarkness

Ack! I didn't log in when the system was up so my streak may be in jeopardy!! Damn, this whole situation sucks. The game is down again and there's no telling when it'll be back up.

Niahak

Ah yeah, some people summoned while the server was hammered and lost units so it's probably that.

Did anyone actually lose units?

I summoned, got kicked back to main menu, got back in and I had a Maria.
(I'd rather have another summon than the Maria, don't get me wrong)

Kouriozan

Did anyone actually lose units?

I summoned, got kicked back to main menu, got back in and I had a Maria.
(I'd rather have another summon than the Maria, don't get me wrong)
Dunno, was reporting was I saw on Reddit, but losing units after an error never happened before.

robotuw

Wonder if we'll ever learn the whole story about the hack. Man I wish Gumi had a leaker to tell us what the hell is actually happening most of the time.

Shouta

Oh on another note, JP is having a livestream Saturday night at 9pm PST for TGS. It'll probably outline the anniversary stuff?

Syntsui

Oh on another note, JP is having a livestream Saturday night at 9pm PST for TGS. It'll probably outline the anniversary stuff?
Please no step up TDH banner, please no step up TDH banner, please no step up TDH banner.

All my lapis is gone because of this devilish SO banner.

Top Bottom