• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

vato_loco

NMAydsG.png
Sent friend request just now.

Hey, anyone have any advice on which friend I should take to beat the Shadow of the Empire in PRO? My guys are nowhere near the level it takes, but you guys are. I tried with an A2, limit broke and killed the body, but the arms just went beserk and killed every single unit I had in the next move.

EDIT: never mind, used 2B, used the revive when she died and 3x damage and it was done.

Switched mine out - I don't have BiS so I can only get 5503 w 625 mag. Good luck, haven't tried Malboro myself.

If he resets like I did then your Ace is fine. He is mainly for chaining/imperil and MP battery.

5.5k and Stone Immunity are the important bits if you’re going the double Rikku route.

vato_loco

So who's better as a unit in whole? Shine, Firion or Vaan? I have limited awakening resources. Party unit, I mean, but if any one of them has a TM cool thing, let me know!

tuffymon

So who's better as a unit in whole? Shine, Firion or Vaan? I have limited awakening resources. Party unit, I mean, but if any one of them has a TM cool thing, let me know!

Shine would win in the Tm department, but Firion would probably win for a party slot... of course, that depends on what you have of course.

vato_loco

Shine would win in the Tm department, but Firion would probably win for a party slot... of course, that depends on what you have of course.
Well, here is the ragtag group of lovable misfits that I call my party:
ih8ATpu.jpg

The magic based group:
jWqPYn2.jpg

The physical group:
TU1BPNv.jpg

And the TM farming group:
4MOl6Z8.jpg

GG-Duo

Huh. I guess I did get the 5000 Lapis even though I didn't see it during the hack.
I was at 12k lapis a week ago. Now I have 20k.

Back home after traveling for a week and now I can play a bit more... back to the the grind, I guess.

So with the 10+1 at the end of the month, and the additional 5K, I'm hoping I have a chance, small as it is, at pulling Ayaka when she's up. I have 3 of her on my JP account so, perhaps she's part of my thread of fate.

Prototype

Gonna miss the 10+1 ticket this month due to fire fighting. But I did get the 5000 lapis.

Have any of you guys upgraded to iOS 11 and used the screen record feature? Haven't updated myself yet (always wait a couple weeks before updating in case of bugs) but I'm excited to use the feature to record battles and strategies right off my phone.

Edit. Already missing the 1/2 NRG went from ~1,000,000 Gil to about ~15,000,000 in the last week grinding and selling Shadow Lotd coins and using paul and Xon to farm Slyphs Cavern for 5 NRG at ~9,000 Gil a run. Feel like I should be set for awhile unless another batch of enhancements comes out that I need. Soliel, agaris and others drained my wallet.

Dandte

So with the 10+1 at the end of the month, and the additional 5K, I'm hoping I have a chance, small as it is, at pulling Ayaka when she's up. I have 3 of her on my JP account so, perhaps she's part of my thread of fate.

Plus we get another 10+1 from the fan festa, :D
Gonna miss the 10+1 ticket this month due to fire fighting. But I did get the 5000 lapis.

Have any of you guys upgraded to iOS 11 and used the screen record feature? Haven't updated myself yet (always wait a couple weeks before updating in case of bugs) but I'm excited to use the feature to record battles and strategies right off my phone.

I'm using a tweak on my iphone 6s+ that does the same and it works perfectly. The ios 11 version is even better because it has a 3 second delay till it starts.

Prototype

Plus we get another 10+1 from the fan festa, :D

I'm using a tweak on my iphone 6s+ that does the same and it works perfectly. The ios 11 version is even better because it has a 3 second delay till it starts.
Oh I have the 6s+ as well.
Any issues after upgrading? The game runs fine?
I may just upgrade tonight while I sleep. Haven't heard too many reports of issues with the update

vato_loco

Oh I have the 6s+ as well.
Any issues after upgrading? The game runs fine?
I may just upgrade tonight while I sleep. Haven't heard too many reports of issues with the update

Don't have an iPhone but three of my friends who have iPhone 7's have been complaining that the iOS 11 update is pretty much murdering their batteries. Other than that, no complaints.

RedZaraki

Banned
So I had 55 NRG Pots after all said and done.

AND I FUCKING USED THEM ALL FOR 9S TMR FARMING MWHAHAHAHA

I have a one 9S TMR already done, and another being farmed by a trio of 9S.

I have two more 9S in reserve after that. On the off chance I EVER want more of them (which might happen, who knows).

The trio is around 18% TMR right now. When they're all at 30% I SHOULD have all the TMRs needed for ELT Malboro finally.

THEN I will NEED your Rikku's!

robotuw

And Queen #2 comes out of the oven. That makes 6 total atk 30% materia I have now. Enough with masteries to fully-equip 3 physical dps. My 'Blood Type' crew of A2, 2B, and Orlandu are ready to roll!

Azuran

Banned
And Queen #2 comes out of the oven. That makes 6 total atk 30% materia I have now. Enough with masteries to fully-equip 3 physical dps. My 'Blood Type' crew of A2, 2B, and Orlandu are ready to roll!

Yeah, investing time into ATK 30% is one of the best decisions I've made. I have 2 ATK 30%, 1 Power of Creation and 3 Quick Assaults. I think 6 good enough because most DPS will also be rocking Mastery Materia.

Thought If I ever get a Queen I know I'm farming her TM for sure. And I also have 2 more Shines in my inventory if I want to go nuts someday lol

Muku

[JP] Man, lovin' my Sephiroth. He links up with some other stuff so well. Just ended up chaining up to 82 or so without even trying. Helps on ELT Raid boss. And with his counters... and guest Sephiroth, it's just nice.

I didn't really start trying to tackle ELT until last night, but with my Sephiroth and a guest one, and rest of my crew, I do fairly well for gear, or lack thereof, completing it most of the time. Feel like this one is worth it right now unlike GL's raid at the moment. Just wish gear felt less crappy. Just gotta slog through the TMs I guess. Working on Camille's then will get Sephiroth's next for him.

So I had 55 NRG Pots after all said and done.

AND I FUCKING USED THEM ALL FOR 9S TMR FARMING MWHAHAHAHA

I have a one 9S TMR already done, and another being farmed by a trio of 9S.

I have two more 9S in reserve after that. On the off chance I EVER want more of them (which might happen, who knows).

The trio is around 18% TMR right now. When they're all at 30% I SHOULD have all the TMRs needed for ELT Malboro finally.

THEN I will NEED your Rikku's!

Going to try and beat it without force quitting and restarting?

Good luck. I’m going to try it again when Ramza Enhancements comes.

Speaking of Ramza.

Does his singing cover units after they’ve been revived?

Let’s say Ramza sings and Rikku casts her LB. Next turn Rikku dies and auto-revives.

Does Rikku get the buffs again or does Ramza’s current song have to end before he could buff Rikku again?

Kouriozan

83k revenue is pathetic for a Gacha game. If that's what they get on a good week, this game is a disaster compared to Dokkan Battle.

It's only ad revenue.
BTW the game is dead if all they have is 10 man trial + Sheratan killer with Orlandeau.

Edit : really hope it's a fake leak seriously, can't take another no week event.

dem0nx714

Neo Member
Free pull... RAINBOW! ZARG!

Wait, is he good? How should I use him/gear him up?

I already have Rikku, 9s, and an enhanced Soleil for support. Chainers I have 3x Tidus, DV, and 2b. Tilith is my main healer.

Is he useful for the Malboro trial? I haven't tried that one yet.

Havent really played for a while now and just been logging in for the rewards. Hoping the release of Cloud will pull me back in. Speaking of which any idea how far off that may be?

Doctor_No

Havent really played for a while now and just been logging in for the rewards. Hoping the release of Cloud will pull me back in. Speaking of which any idea how far off that may be?

Unless they change anything, we still have the 2nd FF15 banner, Ayaka banner, and Romancing Saga 3 banner between the Cloud banner.

We probably won't get RomaSaga, they may throw in another banner in its place, and we will definitely have another Halloween event, but I would say maybe within a month or so. I would predict either right before Halloween or right after.

Muku

Not sure whether I should say shoot me now or quit. (Not overly serious on quit part, but it is rather boring.) I recently got a second 'Landu without trying. I don't need a third. I guess at this point I just need to put blinders on and set a realistic expectation for myself for banners.

1. Don't pull until Sephiroth;
2. can break exception should for some reason we get a TWEWY banner. (JP doesn't even have.. and I doubt we'll ever see one.)

I know it won't hold, but in all honesty, right now there's not a whole lot to look forward to in GL. I can't get a damn caster worth a shit on my main. (Yes, I am still stuck with Terra [not TT], Exdeath, Kefka, and Kuja on my main.) Which sucks for caster events which have seemed to be the rage recently. Nothing exciting in JP to look forward to in GL. They told us we aren't getting DQ, correct? So Sephiroth is next big thing maybe. I thought Cloud, but to be honest, don't have him on JP but ones I've played with haven't been overly exciting.

I guess that's good. I can save. I've spent a lot recently out of boredem. But... is that even really better? Having to try to fight being bored? I guess it wouldn't be so bad if events were so shitastic as well.

Gumi. Please.

Spent (23) tickets today because why not right?

Can’t believe I actually hit some great luck on the last (10). Got (2) Weirei and a Rasler.

Will take forever before both are TM farmed, but it’s something to look forward to on my Orlandeaus.

Was close to spending my 95% worth of Moogles to get a Champions Belt and making one Orlandeau go the Aigaion’s Arm route.

I’m glad I didn’t.

Crap. I've burned all my tickets except one I just got. The only exception is the 5* ticket I've been holding on to. Might have to burn that this evening. Watch me not get Fayt. ;_;

Where did ya get a 5* ticket on JP? Was it a mail item? I don't recall getting a free one! That's pretty sweet

Celegus

No interest in Orlandeau still, so just another week of hoarding! Bad banners and lackluster events just make it that much easier to hold on until the 3% change.

Now that I have A2 and OK I don’t want orlandeau anymore..

So thanks for the pull break!

I wonder if this leak is really just enticement to get the fandoms who got the 5k lapis to pull. I mean not everyone reddits, YouTube’s or neogafs their gacha.

Broseybrose

Dont play much anymore but thought this was funny running into a fellow gaffer in arena

Nice. Thats my arena team.

Im sure we got creamed though.

Also bummed I cant Overflow chain with Vicky this week. That 20x dark element chain really crushes.

Dualcast meteor gets the job done though.

Top Bottom