• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Ken

image.png
image.png

dunno when or what i used was magic so i'll have to double check and try again lol

Something is off as Elza is taking the damage and dying, getting rezzed, and getting destroyed again. I can kill the left arm about 3-4 times then it falls apart. Need to review. Will take a quick attempt at the brute force method though.

Shit Elza isnt working for Reraise?

I know there are more volleys after the first attack but sounds like she is drawing too much of the other attacks

You might need a tank

Ken

Killed it a second time with a double Fry + Eliza team. Way easier than using Aileens. Still missed the Magic trophy so I don't know what's triggering it!

Doctor_No

Syntsui

Fuck, Orlandu is not viable. It's not possible to do over 500k damage to the body with him crippled :(

Otherwise I was surviving just fine.

I havent seen any posts about Fry one shotting the body though

Anyone using Delita 65% SPR break and Dual fry maxxed with Machine Killer yet?

I really want to see the damage but no one is posting specific details yet

Gyoru

Good Job! And that's an interesting team using two GL exclusives.

How was WKN as a tank, and how was Zarg?

That's really strange.

Left Arm's "Arm Burst" ignores the damage reduction from Bring it On so WKN (12214 hp/591 base DEF) was eating 14-16k every other round even with stat buffs and Word of Law/HyperNullAll up.

MVP of the fight was Rikku (w/ 3 Ignorances) spamming reraise LB.

Bringing a friend Zarg wasn't my initial plan, I was Earth Shrine fishing for a friend Aileen instead, but none were geared enough for me to take along. Had to settle for a subpar Zarg instead of bringing my own. Zarg was there for his buffs and as a single target mana battery. I used his dispel attack often after the Right Arm enraged.

Thankfully I cleared it on the first attempt so I would probably bring a different comp along in the future like double Fryevias if I wanted to burn 50 energy for some reason.

Alkez

If you go past a threshold, and then he heals and you go passed that threshold again, he's not supposed to use that threshold ability again right? Because that just happened to me but I thought it was meant to be once per battle.

Rixa

Ok DKC heal didn't popup cause I moved to next room.

Basically.

Tap DKC and immediately tap Refia (one Curaja, no Dual cast in this test).
DKC lives another day.

No Ashe needed, no Tilith neither.

Ken

still not sure what tripped it, especially since my first kill had only the one possible magic ability (bartz imperil) that I didn't use. one difference from this run and first run gear-wise was that I took Kelsus TMR off Rikku, but I'm not going to bother going back in to check if that was really it lol.

Fryevia/Fryevia/Rem/Elza/Tillith is definitely a lot better than my Aileen setup.

lmao everyone on reddit completing the trial is about 2 Fryevia, when I say everyone it's really everyone.

Just CTRL + F "Fry" and cry https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6ofx86/global_aigaion_megathread/

Fry is too good for this trial.

1. Can be SPR breaked
2. Robot puts up a nasty DEF buff but never a SPR buff.
3. The 1 HP fatal that can save you a Rikku LB.
4. Ducks under the "high ATK" condition for baiting.
5. 0% ice resist basically puts her on equal footing with Aileen's 0% earth resist.

udca

Almost had aigon! He got me without an auto rez at the 30% treshold. Need to focus more on these.

Team is Ace, Aileen, Aileen, Rikku, Elza and a friend Tillith

Pejo

All the DKC owners. You might want to equip:

Resuscitate
Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (60%) when HP drops below 50%

or

Demonic Life
Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (40%) when HP drops below 50%

Bah, you talked me into it. I'm going to enhance DKC. I haven't enhanced a single character yet, but he goes really well with my dark damage based team I've been theorycrafting for some times. (Deathbringer, Elza Spear, army of moonblades). Too bad this will never be standard, because if I could have a friend Tidus with a moonblade and DKC as finisher, I could do a lot of damage. and Elza could just go do her own thing with 1600% madness rush +2. I think if I fully max Elza and DKC, I'm out of power crysts though. Ah well, can't sit on them forever.

NeoCross

Hey all, been playing BE for about a month and a half now and currently at rank 37 and going through the story (I'm in Zoldaad now). Any advice in which units to pull for or relatively easy gear to farm? Should I be finishing the story first or do some TMR farming on the side. I understand I can't do end game raids/trials yet, highest I've managed was ELT henne mines but that's kinda easy compared to the other vortex stuff lol.

Currently I'm just using noctis, rem, rikku, cecil and ashe, all of which I've managed to awaken up to 6* cept for rikku. I also have chizuru(also 6*)/amelia/ and a gilgamesh who I've dumped all my trust moogles on.

Alkez

I swear Ling is the mvp of every trial I've ever done. 6th time lucky.

Also can't believe I cleared a trial with Rain in my team lmfao.

R4nd68Xl.png

Just hopped on to see what's up with the robot, and looks like people are clearing it no problem. Grats to all! I am gonna try to find some time to do it later, if my wife will let me lol.

robotuw

Huh, trial seems more doable than I thought (does that make you sad, Gumi?). I don't have a single Aileen or Fry so I'm probably still screwed but the fact I somehow haven't pulled a single Snow is the main thing holding me back. Even if I got the rewards they'd be significantly less useful without some belts.

Pejo

I swear Ling is the mvp of every trial I've ever done. 6th time lucky.

Also can't believe I cleared a trial with Rain in my team lmfao.

R4nd68Xl.png

you beat Aigaion with Rain? Lol I have to see this setup.

I used both Rain and Buttz in Gilgamesh trial, so I get it.

bonkeng

Just hopped on to see what's up with the robot, and looks like people are clearing it no problem. Grats to all! I am gonna try to find some time to do it later, if my wife will let me lol.

Well, I can tell you it is not as hard as everyone was saying. My Fryevia and friend Fryevia aren't even BiS geared.

My hardest trial to date is still Echidna.

Rixa

Well, I can tell you it is not as hard as everyone was saying. My Fryevia and friend Fryevia aren't even BiS geared.

There is the catch.

Its not hard IF you have Fryevia.

Not touching that trial yet. Cause I miss Tilith too.

udca

There is the catch.

Yeah.... my friend list is pretty much Fryevias, Orlandeaus or Zargabaaths.

Need more people sharing good units for this trial besides Fry

Alkez

you beat Aigaion with Rain? Lol I have to see this setup.

I used both Rain and Buttz in Gilgamesh trial, so I get it.

LOL yeah. I would screenshot it but I already removed the gear.

The idea I had was a needed someone to be my highest attack sack, but I wanted someone who could also buff my team occasionally so I could hit for big damage when going through thresholds. I tried Noctis for the 74% but getting the LB was just difficult. So I thought why not use Rain for Leadership, and if Ling needs to do something else then he can use Undermine. He also has a counter which can give you LB crystals on the Robot's turn for Rikku and Ling (who just entrusted Rikku).

My setup was:

Save The Queen
Excal (which obviously was a mistake lmao)
Black Cowl
Brave Suit
Soluna Ring (because Rain's MP sucks)
Bracer

Dual Wield
Large Sword Mastery
MP +20%
MP +20%

There is the catch.

This is the thing. I tried it with Aileen, who should be good against it, and it was just going so slowly. I couldn't have done it without Fryevia.

Well I mean that's less difficult and more just bullshit lol.

Top Bottom