• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY Type-0 Official Trial Version Thread

Vamphuntr

Takao said:
lol I was making a J-PSN ID and I tried to use "Takaosucks" but someone already took that.

"Takaosmells" is now downloading the demo off of PSN.

Suprised you didn't try Medarotrules ;)

Aeana

I'll try MediaGo. I don't want to update, because I want to be able to take screenshots to aid with translations for people. Otherwise I'll just wait for the website version, I guess.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DMPrince said:
it's easier to use qriocity to make a jpsn account since it doesn't ask for an address. lol.

Is that actually working though? It seemed like servers were down.

Looks like I'll have to just wait for the website update since I'm not willing to part with CFW at the moment, and Media Go never works on my laptop for whatever reason.

Skilletor

Never used MediaGo. How do I link a PSN account to it to download stuff?

Edit: NM, figured it out. DLING NOWWWWW!!

I AM SO EXCITE!

Don

I think that I should probably be waiting for some kind of guide so what I'm supposed to be doing.

I just turned into/summoned Shiva and started ice skating and freezing enemies.

Takao

Banned
FFUUU I was at 87% and it disconnected! Now it's estimating an hour for a redownload? WAT FFUUUUUUUU

Vamphuntr said:
Suprised you didn't try Medarotrules ;)

I know how to write Medarot in Japanese, so that is a missed opportunity ...

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
My brain keeps forgetting to alternate between X and O.

Music for the OP video is pretty nifty (actually, there seems to be more than one OP video with different themes). Title screen music, which is a more sombre version of the Type-0 theme we've heard so far, is nice too.

Cheska said:
Semi spoiler from the beginning.

poor Chocobo :(
That was in the trailer though. :p

Varion

Despera said:
Damn it people! Post some impressions already!
This battery charging screen while waiting for the 6.60 firmware update to start is fascinating.

gooooooood come ooooooooooooooon

Takao

Banned
Dark Schala said:
My brain keeps forgetting to alternate between X and O.

Music for the OP video is pretty nifty (actually, there seems to be more than one OP video with different themes). Title screen music, which is a more sombre version of the Type-0 theme we've heard so far, is nice too.

The BUMP OF CHICKEN delivers?

I wonder which Leona Lewis song we'll get for this game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know if I want to watch this. It'll be like Yakuza PSP, and I'll get hyped about something that never happens over here.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Takao said:
The BUMP OF CHICKEN delivers?
"OP video" may not have been the best name. :p

They're instrumental themes. They both seem to be like demo videos, more than OP videos. One of them seems to be one of the trailers we saw (the recent one where everyone is named, for instance, is one of them).

I want my BUMP OF CHICKEN, though!

Top Bottom