• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age coming out for PS4 on 7/11 (US/EU) & 7/13 (JP)

Camwi

Man, I hope our (currently) two month old is sleeping through the night by then.

Not gonna happen, but a man can dream.

opoth

Banned
Good, I'm sure it will take me until the end of June to get caught up on Berseria/BotW/ME/Persona 5 anyways.

NateDog

Hmm 2 weeks before my birthday. My GF bought me XII a couple of years ago as a gift but I still haven't played it yet, wonder if I ought to try and convince her to go with this instead?

Nice to have a set date announced, and it's great because it's enough distance away from Persona 5 so I can devote time to both.

timberger

Good news. Not for my wallet though... have mercy PS4! I'm still getting up off the ground from January's releases ffs! :D

europe doesn't exist

I have the pieces of a Penelo/Albert "Europe is a country" Penello floating around in my head after reading this, but I don't think I'm articulate enough to bring it all together into a proper gag :p

I like this launch window. Summer's a good time for revisiting long rpgs, and it puts it away from most of the new releases that would compete for (and likely win just based on novelty) my interest.

kevin1025

Banned
Horizon: Zero Dawn and Torment at the end of February. Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, South Park, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 in March. Persona, and Yooka-Laylee in April. Prey in May. Dirt 4 in June. FF XII in July.

And that's excluding all of the awesome games that I won't be able to get until later on, like Nioh, Nier, and so on. This is going to be a great year.

So basically I have until July 11 to clear my backlog because I am prepared to drop another 200+ hours on this mother fucker. That Platinum will be mine.

.JayZii

Banned
"Ashe, we've been over this a hundred times. If you're going to wear that, both of your legs must be firmly planted on the ground at all times."

Super excited to play this game again. Crazy to think it's been 10 years already. Also that art is absolutely amazing. Assuming it's the boxart. Really hope it is, anyway.

Also way glad it gives me a few months to digest Persona 5, because I'm gonna drop hella hours into that.

jennetics

Suppose I should dig out my old copy of XII and try and finally finish it.

Nahhh, just wait for the better version! I never got past the Rogue Tomato on the original. I'm thinking the QoL updates on the remaster will make the game more enjoyable for me.

Please Square Enix, for the love of God, let me change the camera controls

Koozek

Smh@Fran in the artwork (also looks like she's farting into Bash's face while he's sniffing it nonchalantly). I'm curious, can someone explain why she and Ashe are not as silly as Cidney design-wise, especially considering what their respective profession/status is, namely warrior and princess?

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cyxcVIX.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.wallpaperist.com/wallpapers/Games/Final-Fantasy/FFXII/Ashe-in-FFXII-1600-1200.jpg[/IMG]

Top Bottom