• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

Was just PM'd codes! The ones I already have (and can give away) are Lightning, Snow, Black Mage, and Summoner's Garb. Popcicle didn't have another Moogle code, so sorry about that.

Anyway, I guess the best way to give these 4 out is to quote the next post I make (in a couple of minutes to give people time to see this) with the code you want. Then I'll PM whoever's first with each code.

baekshi

Banned
Was just PM'd codes! The ones I already have (and can give away) are Lightning, Snow, Black Mage, and Summoner's Garb. Popcicle didn't have another Moogle code, so sorry about that.

Anyway, I guess the best way to give these 4 out is to quote the next post I make (in a couple of minutes to give people time to see this) with the code you want. Then I'll PM whoever's first with each code.

now that i have read, i am ready.

asked for lighting

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Snow! Plx!

Levyne

Banned

black mage
edit: oh, next post

GeoramA

Summoner

edit: nevermind...lol

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This thread is amazing.
KuGsj.gif

_woLf

I asked for snow before he posted. I'm some kind of time wizard -- I win, clearly. :3

Grats to everyone who won

Seda

Are you getting an error message? If you put in too many dead codes you might be locked out for ~24 hours I think.

It says its "incorrect or no longer valid" Franklin PMed me back saying that I wasn't the only one who's code didn't work. I guess I'll sit on it for a while and see if it works later.

Psi

It says its "incorrect or no longer valid" Franklin PMed me back saying that I wasn't the only one who's code didn't work. I guess I'll sit on it for a while and see if it works later.

Ah okay. I'm locked out from trying too many dead codes so I'll have to see if it works tomorrow :p

Top Bottom