• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

The first person to answer the below question correctly earns 1 of every code I gave away today and a few bonus codes of my choosing (or just the ones I have left, which is very little).

On the Square Enix Members Blog, with the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 we posed a challenge in our blog entitled: FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 in One Week: Part 1

On line 13 after the title logo, what is the 2nd word?

Experience

The first person to answer the below question correctly earns 1 of every code I gave away today and a few bonus codes of my choosing (or just the ones I have left, which is very little).

On the Square Enix Members Blog, with the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 we posed a challenge in our blog entitled: FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 in One Week: Part 1

Experience

Thoraxes

experience

B.K.

Experience?

baekshi

Banned

very

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

experience

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Experience?

Hahaha, danm.

I3rand0

Experience?

MrDenny

experience

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This won't end well.
F5F5F5F5?

Also, bloodshed.

You and me both, man.
I really like the themes employed, music, and story. If you play it the way it's meant to be played, it becomes very enjoyable.

I also have yet to play FF2. Always meant to though.

Also, I didn't know there was a Final Fantasy Community Thread.
It got buried since there's a FF Series Playthrough thread now. I imagine that once this year's over, people will start using it again.

Like, it's interesting that we keep the PokeCommunity Thread going and the Sonic Community Thread going, but that one just drops like a rock even though there are theoretically more fans of FF on here than those other two series.

Edit: congrats.

graywolf323

experience

edit: damn, badly beaten

feels good

Vpyxb.png

Experience?

Kincaido

Fuuu, so close. Congrats dude. I'll take the new Lightning code if you don't want/have it already =P.

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Thanks for joining me in today's giveaway everyone! Watch the Square Enix Members Blog for our giveaway details for tomorrow, and we'll see you soon!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Thanks for joining me in today's giveaway everyone! Watch the Square Enix Members Blog for our giveaway details for tomorrow, and we'll see you soon!
Thanks for taking the time to do a code giveaway every time new DLC comes out. And thus in effect, making threads rather entertaining.

Kincaido

Thanks for taking time and doing giveaways. You're awesome!

Top Bottom