• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT2| Use a security token. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetra

Camp Tranquil in South Shroud, Gridania. I think you have to be level 30.

I'm leveling my Choco as a tank and was surprised when he held hate for the majority of a level 32 fate in Southern Thanalan.

Blech, guess I'll get to 30 THEN level new classes then. :(

Boogdud

So going on about 14 straight hours of trying to log on today. I haven't been macro'ing or anything like that, but constant 1017, then for the last hour and a half 10102. Not being melodramatic, but I seriously think this is the worst mmo launch I've seen.

This is just straight up bullshit.

Raijinken

You can actually tell when to get your hopes up. If you see the loading screen and there is music playing, that's a bad sign. Get your hopes up if you see the loading screen and the music is gone.

Even when the music is gone, there is a possibility that the game crashes... :/

WolvenOne

You know, I would've gotten up early this morning and grabbed a spot on the servers, but I was too busy sleeping a solid twelve hours.

The ONLY way to spend labor day weekend! :D

teiresias

Bad thread title is bad.

C'mon ride that apology train . . . ride it . . . choo choo!!!

Haven't gotten into the game all day. First time since open beta I've just absolutely not made it on.

Tick tock . . . tick tock Square Enix. That's the sound of time ticking away. That's the sound of more and more customers not giving a damn how good the game itself is because they're fed up with your technical incompetence. Wallets be closing as the clock be ticking.

Boogdud

You know, I would've gotten up early this morning and grabbed a spot on the servers, but I was too busy sleeping a solid twelve hours.

The ONLY way to spend labor day weekend! :D

Be glad you got the sleep, I can almost guarantee you wouldn't have gotten a spot on the servers anyway. Good move.

LegendX48

So the login screen is actually coming up for me now but dang near a solid 30 minutes of constant 1017s is not much better.

Noi

Today is the first time I've actually been unable to log in all day. Feels bad man.

I could be playing something else instead, but maybe if I try again I'll be able to get in...

Kylarean

Just when I thought I actually got in after hours of 1017, I get a completely new error I've never seen before.

i23wntOm29lKr.png

lmao

I got that after being in a queue of 289 for about a minute. As soon as I chose my character again it logged me right in. This was after trying to get in for a few hours with 2002s, 10102s, missing server lists, and a whole lot of 1017s.

aceface

They just announced Emergency Maintenance in the game, lol. Might be a chance for some of you if people log out.

By the way, who is Guy Incognito on the GAF FC? Definitely talks the most on the chat.

LegendX48

They just announced Emergency Maintenance in the game, lol. Might be a chance for some of you if people log out.

By the way, who is Guy Incognito on the GAF FC? Definitely talks the most on the chat.

not if the NA/EU server list still can't be updated >.>

Eusis

I think that's also his name here.

EDIT: And yeah, NA/EU server list won't update. Time to play Xillia for real maybe!

Teknoman

Guess i've just been lucky. Every time I try to log on, all I have to do is mash A a couple times, queue up, then bam.

Effect

Giving it a few more days (since this is a holiday weekend) but if this doesn't improve I'm taking the part of my gaming budget that would go towards the subscription for Final Fantasy XIV and putting it toward either Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or Ni No Kuni. Two RPGs I've wanted to play for a while now that are finally cheaper. Or might just finally finish up Final Fantasy XII and get XII-2 since this game has put me in a Final Fantasy mood. I haven't felt this way about Final Fantasy in a long time.

Jubern

I'm experenting my first struggle with the errors have been complaining with, after two rather quick logins yesterday and the day before. Fuuuuu.

So I'm just wondering is there any headsets out there that in which I plug into the pc for a VOIP like teamspeak but have it play the ps3 audio. I don't want background noise in everyone's ears but I like to listen to the ingame music

Just put everything into MND. CNJ is the only healer class low level and MND boosts your healing. Even better, when you are not healing you quickly get an ability called Cleric Stance which among other things switches the values of MND with your INT (which boosts damage spells). With the exception of ACN every class seems to be able to pour every extra point into one particular stat.
Fantastic, thanks :) hopefully soloing most of the game as a conjurer wouldn't be too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom