• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmlk

I don't care if it's years away.

The fact that they make an improvement on the game each time they show it is good news to me. Very impressed. That looked MUCH better than the TGS 2014 stuff.

giphy.gif

The wait is killing me >.<

YASSSSS!!!

Gotta say, It's been a while since I've been this excited about a mainline Final Fantasy. Hopefully FFXV will live up to what I imaged Versus XIII was going to be.

MattyG

Banned
I haven't exactly been keeping a close eye on XV, so I don't know if this is public knowledge, but is the world fully explorable? For example, at that roadblock, could the player just turn left or right and run off into those fields?

On topic though, it looks great. I'm really curious to see how it turns out.

I haven't exactly been keeping a close eye on XV, so I don't know if this is public knowledge, but is the world fully explorable? For example, at that roadblock, could the player just turn left or right and run off into those fields?

On topic though, it looks great. I'm really curious to see how it turns out.

Yes they could. From what we know, you can travel wherever in the overworld that you can see. There shouldn't be any invisible walls or such in the world.

Kaisos

That's the entire selling point, yeah. While you can't take the car off the road, you can walk basically anywhere.

sn00zer

Too bad people just cant be southern...they gotta be darn' tootin' southern....as opposed, too y'know most southerners

Famassu

For the love of beelzebub, someone find or create a mirror of either trailer (Japanese or English). NicoNico is shit and the Youtube vid is private now. ;__;

Astral Dog

Looks good... but man the voice actor for Noctis sticks out like a sore thumb. Poor casting decision, and I expect no less from SE at this point. Still, I am interested in the game.

There is no way the voices on English would not sound weird after all this time.

Whoever designed poor Cid/Cindy should be forced to spend weeks working at a busy garage in high-heeled boots, short-shorts and mid-drift bearing top. Then there should be photos taken. Many photos taken.

Love her face, though, she's really cute.

At least the trailer felt like the older FFXV trailers. I'm really, really not a Tabata fan, so this was the first time I had a spark of hope in awhile.

Attack on Titan, too. Literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom