• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Glad they changed the camera. Especially with summons. It was difficult to see what you're attacking when you control golem lol...

I know nothing. I own a PS4 and a PC, so it's no big loss for me either way. PS4 version for sure :)- PC on top.

Same. Got a PS4, but would still like to use the PC I just built, providing my 4930K and 780 Ti are still good to use by the time this game comes out. lol

thuway

I know this won't be popular to talk about, but goddamn do they need a better form of anti-aliasing. The imagery is beautiful and is completely torn apart by jaggies.

Aeana

She definitely says Cidney in Japanese. I think Cindy is probably an error in the French subtitles. It's hard to hear exactly what she says in the English VA.

So Noctis had the most emotion? Heh.
And his voice is fine. It sounds familiar.

Southern accent for a mechanic? Sure...I guess. Still hate the outfit though.

Her design is pretty awful. Even just some pants would make it less terrible. I agree about Noctis, he sounds perfectly fine.

Faustek

I know this won't be popular to talk about, but goddamn do they need a better form of anti-aliasing. The imagery is beautiful and is completely torn apart by jaggies.

*Now in development*
*Worthless compression*

Nothing Happens from now until then.

Talk away.

Geg

She definitely says Cidney in Japanese. I think Cindy is probably an error in the French subtitles. It's hard to hear exactly what she says in the English VA.

It sounds like she's saying Cindy in English. But yeah, it's definitely Cidney in Japanese

Chilikar

Oh snap, apparently they're going to put a summon into the demo?

EDIT: uh just as a note, apparently it's going to be a prototype system for the summon system.

I don't know about recent FFs but older ones like FF9 gave slightly different names to the cast (for example Zidane is Djidane) so it could be just another stupid french name.

Faustek

The game is about 2 years away. Yes it needs to be touched up but my goodness. From what I see it looks great.

Yepp. I don't give Square Enix a lot of credit but they should have learned something from the prior reaction to their bull shots
I don't know about recent FFs but older ones like FF9 gave slightly different names to the cast (for example Zidane is Djidane) so it could be just another stupid french name.

CLAD!!!

Famassu

The game is about 2 years away. Yes it needs to be touched up but my goodness. From what I see it looks great.
The game isn't 2 years away, at most it's a little over a year away from release (March 2016 or something). They have to really push it out fast & release this ASAP to free up resources for other games so that they don't completely miss this console generation as badly as the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom