• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

ffvjda.gif

Chilikar

So from what they're saying. The reason that they keep showing the same areas is because that's the most completed part. The rest of the world is being built up.

HeeHo

Still very excited. I read the end of the trailer as 'actually in development' at first. The combat looks better to me. Looks like contact has real weight when the character attacks. I won't mind controlling one character if you can switch weapon types like that. But they should include it just to make it the total package.

wmlk

Still very excited. I read the end of the trailer as 'actually in development' at first. The combat looks better to me. Looks like contact has real weight when the character attacks. I won't mind controlling one character if you can switch weapon types like that. But they should include it just to make it the total package.

The main thing I saw is that your party members behave much more intelligently that I thought at this stage. Good to see.

Famassu

Also, dat Shimomura MJUZAK. OMG. Loving it. The OST will become one of the all-time greatest FF & VGOSTS in general if they keep up this quality.

Also, might they be hinting at a Shiva summon at the part where Noctis & co are all covered by snow?

Geg

Tabata's saying Cidney isn't really involved in the story, but she's involved in the gameplay as your main mechanic

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member
Man the music at the end sounded amazing, when the titan showed up. Kind of sounded like Lingering Will's theme from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, had a similar melody.

Shredderi

"But you already waited 8 years. Surely you can wait 2 more."

It really is ridiculous how long this game has been in development. Can't have been in full production mode all that time though. The game would never be profitable. Hopefully with this they'll have developing for the new consoles down after this so they can actually do some new games before this gen fades out.

Chilikar

Cidney's name in katakana is シドニー so I think somebody flubbed the subtitles

Forget the subtitles, it sounds like they messed up the whole translation. I don't know how they could mess it up like that, since she actually says "Cindy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom